Files out friday

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 802
files should be out friday evening for pansat......dont ask any questions i will not reply

Bronze Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 97
so, why you post something really Stupid?

Bronze Member
Username: Captain

Post Number: 45
u are putting pressure on pansat, they will realease the fix when the realease it. It could be today, tomorrow, friday nex week or next month only they know and they wont tell.
r u a coder working for pansat?

Bronze Member
Username: New2thegame

ILLINOIS, ILLINOIS USA

Post Number: 43
CAPTAIN J HOOK
CAN YOU PLEASE NOT LIE
PANSAT WILL NOT CONTINUE...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
is not lying is faith, if we didnt have faith we would be somewhere else.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 403
DO any of you happen to know who James Millard is, he has been a well respected member here for a very long time, and has always has good info when he posts.
SO ALL YOU NEWBIES HERE SIT BACK AND READ BEFORE YOU BASK SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW OF OR ABOUT!!!Upload

Bronze Member

ILLINOIS, ILLINOIS USA

Post Number: 49
Maybe not a lie....but I disagree with what he has to say

Silver Member

Post Number: 404
He has Knowledge!!! all I will say

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
body Ive been here longer that you have, I started with C-band as a matter of fact I started with morse code.

Bronze Member

ILLINOIS, ILLINOIS USA

Post Number: 52
Hook I really dont think there will be a fix...nothing against you...

Bronze Member

I was talking to slohan2. no hard feelings. How many times people have come here saying Sht like that. a fix in two says, a fix by the weekend, a fix when the World cup finishes remember?
Koolsat did not say a word about it and aday least expected they came with a card fix. I beleive that pansat is goin g to do the same.

Silver Member

Post Number: 405
capt. how do you figure you registered July 06 unless you had another name before that? I too knew morse code I happen to be a Great Grand Father if you went by another name who were you?

Silver Member

Post Number: 407
Im not saying that James Millard is right about a fix on Friday, just that in the past he has always been accurate.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
I ve being here a long time I just did nt bother to post, until now. By mistake I erase my profile a couple of weeks ago.

Silver Member

Post Number: 408
then you must know James Millard work? anyway not interested in getting into a PI**ING match, I have never liked or condoned such things here and is part of the reason I don't spend much time here because of name calling, bashing etc.
If you know LK at another site you can ask him about my rep. as well as other more senior members, they will all tell you how I am and that I have always acted with respect towards everyone here, even when ppl wanted to start fights.
Anyway I hope for everyone's sake a fix does come soon, as these communities (FTA) need to get back to being helpful to others and sharing good info to newbies and all who ask.

Bronze Member
Username: Kashif4u

Post Number: 77
Slo_hand2 are you James' secretary?

Silver Member

Post Number: 409
No just when I started testing FTA he and others (LK aka KL ) and others helped me and I respect them.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 251
Which friday, which year? Future fta is gone with bl,pans#t. Gone with everyones MONEY !!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 278
All I can say is that I would listen to James Millard. He has more credibility than TDG, Veracity or anybody else. How can you bash him when he has never said anything before? Give him a chance to be proven right or wrong before you start going off on him. James has helped me also when I first started, along with LK and others. And Slo is well respected here also.

Bronze Member
Username: Googi

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 57
Why are all of you people so pessimistic?!?!
just wait and there will be a fix. hackers/coders..ect are very resourceful and intelligent people, so put your trust into them and calm yourselves and wait for them to work their bum-bums off so we can have free satelite.

Bronze Member
Username: Hero

Post Number: 19
dealers desperate to unload their dead worthless inventory with rumors of a fix...

don't buy it until a fix actually comes out

remapping areas they have no idea about is a sure fire guarantee there will never be a fix, like Dave did and Bev to soon follow... even Bev has no fix ofr the increasingly lost channels...

I think it is game over at this point and don't buy the hopeful rumors by dealers trying to unload worthless door-stoppers

Silver Member

Post Number: 410
thank you Ikaika

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 132
this is getting too confusing MIKE JONES said no more fix will come out ,pansat is dead ,and JAMES MILLARD said the fix will out on friday.there gona be someboby is right ,but who?MJ OR JM........

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 279
Easy Min, just check the registered date of both.

Bronze Member
Username: Rkanak

Post Number: 92
James millard was missing in action all this days and now he back saying that pansat bin will be out by friday, may be there is some truth...

Silver Member

Post Number: 411
Well no one knows for sure when and if, but all anyone can do no is sit back and wait, you should have some channels to watch on echostar package til then ie: local channels in 8000 and up along with cnn and hnn on the upper channels so no one is out completely other then Bev which at the moment has one channel "Free" but in the past it has been my experiance that a fix comes out faster when all goes black. Maybe the fact that there are still channels up is making it harder, I don't know?
Now there are other alternatives as well you can watch "TRUE FTA", get a 102 rom card for about $200.00 or you can Sub, or the cable company is still available, and LOL good old Rabbit Ears so there are alternatives, but if you want free tv you have to relax and wait.
There were times in the past when FTA was out for a month so with that in mind look to the future!

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
lkaika,that mean u trust JM more than that MJ guy,me too bubby ,because I have 3 pansat 2500,2700and 3500,I don't want it to die yes...

Username: Londonbandit

London, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
I think that at this point... he doesnt want to be a part of the rumor mill...he must have some inside info...why post anything unless he is right....I think his announcement gives us hope for a fix sooner rather than later.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
what kind of fix will passat post? I bet it will be a card reader fix por 3500 boxes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 414
That might be true, that might be what the future holds, BUT there is always hope.
I know everyone should be happy with what they had while thay had it, (look how much money and free entertainment you had.
If it can be fixed it will be!! plain and simple!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Talking about fixes how about fixes for some members of this forum??

Username: Makemyday

Good news.
Thanks james millard...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
i buy that 4 a dollar... lol...

Bronze Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 21
I don't know if it's true or not, but I really hope it is...

Silver Member

Post Number: 255
U ppl. don/t really beleive this ,do you? Because I'll sell you awarehouse full of FTA's.hehehe

Bronze Member
Username: Hotdagobabe

Post Number: 53
when the fix comes it comes, our usages of dn and bev far outweigh the cost of these boxes. if one were to calculate costs, PPV, P*rn VOD, TNT SCIFI ETC ETC, if ya had it 3 months its paid for , so once again, quit your whinin, whatever anyone does with technology, someone will undo with technology. whether it BL or another

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 281
I agree Daniel.

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
THe POINT THE POINT...... AT best afix comes out after amonth or two, ECM"ed next day to start crap alover again , sales will never return because of unsertinaly,and makes fta REDUNDANT!

Bronze Member
Username: King_khan

Above the ground, belo...

Post Number: 16
Guys (lkaika Nakoa, James Millard, SloHand2) you should go to Hasshu or some other sites because this is just a site for 13 year olds bashing. You should move on like LK. Because this site is worthless now. I use to come to this site a lot but after bashers came, i saw that there are lots of sites where theres no bashing and negative stuff. I just feel bad for all the senior members... you guys deserve better!

Bronze Member
Username: King_khan

Above the ground, belo...

Post Number: 17
if some of you noobs think im trying to earn their respect, that wrong. i was just passing by and i was reading what was happening. and i wanted to write what was right. I hope to see you guys at Hasshu! im a member there as the name of Morph44.

Have a nice day!

Bronze Member
Username: Rekman

Longueuil, Quebec CANADA

Post Number: 34
Hi @ Captain Hook...... I have Cools*t.. I have read thread too much since 4 weeks... NOW i am really confusing... I dont understand anything what you alle are talking..... about ROM 102...
would You please Mr Hook.. explain to Me step by Step... what should I do.. to have back all Indian channels as I had before...
what is Rom 102.. shoud we invest more money ??...
How long would this code last ???....
Or Shall we wait for another Free Code ??.....

PLEASE Mr HOOK Explain to Me Step by Step.. Because I am a Bit SLow in Understanding....
THANKS for all your HELP... Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Fatbastard

10 Albany Rd. Tonawanda, N.Y

Post Number: 55
Was that files or flies?...on friday.
Upload

The pic above is either TDG or a family member.

Bronze Member
Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 15
James M had help me last year when I was a newbie. I have not heard from him for a long time. Now that he is back, I will believe what he say.

Username: Iwill

USA

Post Number: 5
Pansat files will be made avaiable soon. Please be patient. 11:30pm. (Still working on it.)

--) Pansateam

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 114
Well that will make the pansat people happy. I have a pansat, fortec ultra reprogrammed as a pansat 2500. I won't be using the new bin, but for those of you who do, good luck. I hope that the FTA community can expand to include many more people. It makes the cable company obsolete except for the premium channels.

Username: Loomus

Post Number: 7
I am a newbie at this. I have received alot of good information from several people. I think that everyone that has said anything negative to another person should apologize. These people do not have to put out a fix if they find one, they do it to be helpful. If I were working on a fix and I read all the nasty stuff you guys are putting out, I sure as hell wouldn't put out the fix for a very long time. I think everyone should be nicer to the people and maybe we might get the fix alot sooner. All we need to do is to be patient. They fixed the first time and they will fix it again.

Bronze Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 70
john dicker where did u get tht BS LOL!!

Username: Joe48

Post Number: 8
u guys are a bunch of dumb fucs the fix won't come out trust me.

Bronze Member
Username: Josean

SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO PUERTO RICO

Post Number: 33
Mike Jones, let me tell you somethings. When I went to Illinois last christmas, I had a good time, I passed a nice weekend, (48 hours)in your town. If you don't beleve me, just ask to your MOTHER. And let me tell you another thing, in fact, she did a good ALIEN ILLEGAL job, but I felt very happy. And Let me tell you the last thing....I fill very proud to be PUERTORICAN.

Silver Member

Post Number: 416
Josean I spent 2 weeks on your beautiful Island and loved every minute of it,. And not just the resort areas either

PR Rocks!!!!!

Bronze Member

CNN NEWS:
One PUERTORICAN decipher "The Bin Chi Code"
The Big Idiot Nasty - Canblower headshit ignorant - Caddish ordinary dumb eggbeater

I'm PROUD TO BE PUERTORICAN

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 256
Josean, stop posting the same idiotic sentences.
It's getting on my nerves.

Bronze Member
Username: Zanco

Post Number: 39
Upload

Username: Pansatisshiit

Post Number: 1
FTA is dead meat guys please accept that. There is no more "BIN" but beans

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 284
Don't you get tired of saying FTA is dead? We are tired of listening to you. Just accept that we are ignorant fools and leave us alone!

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 285
lol

Username: Doctorjohn51

Falls City, Texas USA

Post Number: 3
Hi!
You know,I'm not worried if the new bin comes or not,I'm still testing...FTA is wonderful & I'm greatful that I had some time with it,however to me FTA means..."FREE TO AIR" like as in "CLEAR"
for example the Equity Mux on Galaxy 10 Ku,even though I'm a Newbie,I have Messed with FTA/DVB since 1999,and even with or without the bin's I still find it fun to experiment with,you all can call me a "Kook" a "Nut" or whatever,but I have a question for you: Was Marconi a nut? If you think he was,well then,you better be greatful for that,
because if it were not for him,there would be "No Signals" and No FTA!!
Very Sincerely,
Doctor John

Bronze Member
Username: 99centrobot

Illinois

Post Number: 34
Marconi nuts are AwESOME on ice cream drizzled with caramel. MMMMMMMMMM.

Buwa ka ng ina mo!

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 202
James mIllard never BS period

Username: Enough_said

Post Number: 10
I agree. He knows something because he was very up front when DTV when down and led people into both subs for DTV and suggestions for FTA back when the football guy 49er created a site to get away from the punk kids back then. Wait and see.

Username: Sls1970

U S A

i'm new to the whole FTA thing and have a question. When the new bin comes out and is available for download, is it okay to download it if you have dial-up or would the file get corrupted because of the long download time?

Bronze Member
Username: Gk64419

Post Number: 63
Trust me Sandra, It wouldnt matter if you were on a DS3 or 14.4kbps... The download would be the same once everybody and their mother tries to download it at the same time. Its called lag.

U S A

Post Number: 4
thanks for the info. tried to download a bin for a fortec last winter and ended up with night rider lights, didn't know if it was because of dial up or something else

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
The traffic will be out of hand when that new bin does come out...we will all be downloading at 465 bytes.

Bronze Member
Username: Ravipatel8

Post Number: 30
more like 1 byte per second

Bronze Member
Username: Ravipatel8

Post Number: 31
hopefully james millard is saying da truth

U S A

true

Silver Member
Username: Momenali

Post Number: 124
usama bin file laden???????
You fockin a$$hole...you stole my nickname

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Get a life moron... Its nowhere near close...You even have the wrong spelling. Fuckface.

Silver Member

Post Number: 261
21hrs, left and counting.

Silver Member

Post Number: 266
13 hrs. and counting,

Falls City, Texas USA

Sticks,And Stones May Break My Bones...But Names
Will Never Hurt Me....
Is There Something Wrong With Marconi? Then There IS Also Something Wrong With Alexander G. Bell,Henry Ford,ect...If It Were Not For These,And Other So Called Nuts,We Would not Have What We Have Today,People Just Like You Called Them Names,But They Ignored Them,And Kept On Going
Wich I Intend To do The Same As They Did,Becuase
My Time Is Too Important,Just Becuase I'm New,Does Not Mean I Have No Knowlege Of FTA/DVB
Assuming Does One Thing,Makes A You Know What Out Of The Person That Assumes,That Is A Fact!
Please Have A Nice Day,And God Bless,& Someday
The New Bin Will Come,I Have Faith,But It Does'nt Matter To Me If It Does Or Does'nt,I'm Still
Experementing,Regardless,And Trying To Find Out Things By Tweeking This,And That,And Looking For Another Way To Possibly Do This,Is There Something Wrong With That Also?
Sincerely,
Doctor John

Falls City, Texas USA

Post Number: 6
I guess you folks can't stand someone that is straight forward about things....so i'll do you all a big favor....Leave,and not return & take
what I have found out with me...(Do Not Ask,I Will Not Reply Any Longer)
Please have a good life,and I hope you get your Bin that you all are waiting for,God Bless!
Doctor John

Username: Gigolo72

guys, if this problem was fixable, it woould've been done by now, it's almost a month now and nobody was close to a fix yet, in the past we never waited that long, there was always a fix same or next day the latest. we just have to accept the facts, and move on to another way that it can be done !!!
peace to all !!

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 192
don't let the door hit your fcuking azz on the way out dickweed...He must be on the rag, he seems a little emotional..ROTF

Username: Mikeban

james millard
Silver Member

chester , va
usa

Post Number: 802
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 12:22 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
files should be out friday evening for pansat......dont ask any questions i will not reply

marcus V
Bronze Member

Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 12:23 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so, why you post something really Stupid?

Captain J Hook
Bronze Member

Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 12:38 pm:

u are putting pressure on pansat, they will realease the fix when the realease it. It could be today, tomorrow, friday nex week or next month only they know and they wont tell.
r u a coder working for pansat?

MIKE JONES
Bronze Member

ILLINOIS , ILLINOIS
USA

Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 12:40 pm:

CAPTAIN J HOOK
CAN YOU PLEASE NOT LIE
PANSAT WILL NOT CONTINUE...

Captain J Hook
Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 12:44 pm:

is not lying is faith, if we didnt have faith we would be somewhere else.

Slo_hand2
Silver Member

Post Number: 403
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 12:45 pm:

DO any of you happen to know who James Millard is, he has been a well respected member here for a very long time, and has always has good info when he posts.
SO ALL YOU NEWBIES HERE SIT BACK AND READ BEFORE YOU BASK SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW OF OR ABOUT!!!

MIKE JONES
Bronze Member

ILLINOIS , ILLINOIS
USA

Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 12:46 pm:

Maybe not a lie....but I disagree with what he has to say

Slo_hand2
Silver Member

Post Number: 404
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 12:48 pm:

He has Knowledge!!! all I will say

Captain J Hook
Bronze Member

Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 12:49 pm:

body Ive been here longer that you have, I started with C-band as a matter of fact I started with morse code.

MIKE JONES
Bronze Member

ILLINOIS , ILLINOIS
USA

Post Number: 52
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 12:50 pm:

Hook I really dont think there will be a fix...nothing against you...

Captain J Hook
Bronze Member

Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 12:59 pm:

I was talking to slohan2. no hard feelings. How many times people have come here saying Sht like that. a fix in two says, a fix by the weekend, a fix when the World cup finishes remember?
Koolsat did not say a word about it and aday least expected they came with a card fix. I beleive that pansat is goin g to do the same.

Slo_hand2
Silver Member

Post Number: 405
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 01:03 pm:

capt. how do you figure you registered July 06 unless you had another name before that? I too knew morse code I happen to be a Great Grand Father if you went by another name who were you?

Slo_hand2
Silver Member

Post Number: 407
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 01:05 pm:

Im not saying that James Millard is right about a fix on Friday, just that in the past he has always been accurate.

Captain J Hook
Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 01:07 pm:

I ve being here a long time I just did nt bother to post, until now. By mistake I erase my profile a couple of weeks ago.

Slo_hand2
Silver Member

Post Number: 408
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 01:15 pm:

then you must know James Millard work? anyway not interested in getting into a PI**ING match, I have never liked or condoned such things here and is part of the reason I don't spend much time here because of name calling, bashing etc.
If you know LK at another site you can ask him about my rep. as well as other more senior members, they will all tell you how I am and that I have always acted with respect towards everyone here, even when ppl wanted to start fights.
Anyway I hope for everyone's sake a fix does come soon, as these communities (FTA) need to get back to being helpful to others and sharing good info to newbies and all who ask.

Kash
Bronze Member
Username: Kashif4u

Post Number: 77
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 01:23 pm:

Slo_hand2 are you James' secretary?

Slo_hand2
Silver Member

Post Number: 409
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 01:25 pm:

No just when I started testing FTA he and others (LK aka KL ) and others helped me and I respect them.

pirate pete
Silver Member

Post Number: 251
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 01:30 pm:

Which friday, which year? Future fta is gone with bl,pans#t. Gone with everyones MONEY !!!!!!!!!

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 278
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 01:34 pm:

All I can say is that I would listen to James Millard. He has more credibility than TDG, Veracity or anybody else. How can you bash him when he has never said anything before? Give him a chance to be proven right or wrong before you start going off on him. James has helped me also when I first started, along with LK and others. And Slo is well respected here also.

Googi
Bronze Member
Username: Googi

Ontario
Canada

Post Number: 57
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 01:37 pm:

Why are all of you people so pessimistic?!?!
just wait and there will be a fix. hackers/coders..ect are very resourceful and intelligent people, so put your trust into them and calm yourselves and wait for them to work their bum-bums off so we can have free satelite.

George Jungle
Bronze Member
Username: Hero

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 01:37 pm:

dealers desperate to unload their dead worthless inventory with rumors of a fix...

don't buy it until a fix actually comes out

remapping areas they have no idea about is a sure fire guarantee there will never be a fix, like Dave did and Bev to soon follow... even Bev has no fix ofr the increasingly lost channels...

I think it is game over at this point and don't buy the hopeful rumors by dealers trying to unload worthless door-stoppers

Slo_hand2
Silver Member

Post Number: 410
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 01:38 pm:

thank you Ikaika

MIN ROCK
Silver Member

Post Number: 132
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 01:41 pm:

this is getting too confusing MIKE JONES said no more fix will come out ,pansat is dead ,and JAMES MILLARD said the fix will out on friday.there gona be someboby is right ,but who?MJ OR JM........

Ikaika Nakoa
Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 279
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 01:43 pm:

Easy Min, just check the registered date of both.

rajesh
Bronze Member
Username: Rkanak

Post Number: 92
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 01:45 pm:

James millard was missing in action all this days and now he back saying that pansat bin will be out by friday, may be there is some truth...

Slo_hand2
Silver Member

Post Number: 411
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 01:50 pm:

Well no one knows for sure when and if, but all anyone can do no is sit back and wait, you should have some channels to watch on echostar package til then ie: local channels in 8000 and up along with cnn and hnn on the upper channels so no one is out completely other then Bev which at the moment has one channel "Free" but in the past it has been my experiance that a fix comes out faster when all goes black. Maybe the fact that there are still channels up is making it harder, I don't know?
Now there are other alternatives as well you can watch "TRUE FTA", get a 102 rom card for about $200.00 or you can Sub, or the cable company is still available, and LOL good old Rabbit Ears so there are alternatives, but if you want free tv you have to relax and wait.
There were times in the past when FTA was out for a month so with that in mind look to the future!

MIN ROCK
Silver Member

Post Number: 133
Posted on Thursday, July 20, 2006 - 01:57 pm:

lkaika,that mean u trust JM more than that MJ guy,me too bubby ,because I have 3 pansat 2500,2700and 3500,I don't want it to die yes...

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 803
NEW - THE FIX IS EXPECTED TO BE COMPLETED BY FRIDAY BUT NOT GUARANTEED

I AM VERY SORRY - PLEASE HAVE FAITH - WE WILL SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
as i figured i would be bashed by some and welcomed by others.let me tell you we are very close i am not suggesting you run out and buy a pansat or any other fta i am just giving you information..............i will return later this evening with an update

Thanks James!

We trust you.

Bronze Member
Username: Alienloco666

Sunrise, Florida USA

Post Number: 48
Just do you best James
Thanks for your hard work
Alien

Username: Jay4u

-, - -

WE will solve this problem

Bronze Member
Username: Coolphat5000

Post Number: 32
Oh man, You sh*t talkers stfu. If fta is dead, what in the hell are you doing here? Don't you see if you say that, have under 20 posts and are still posting crap like that you have no credibility, and no one cares about your opinion. We are here cause we have faith, and are still testing. Testing patience mostly, but testing nonetheless. Cheers-

Username: Goodguy

*quote*
mike ben

Posted on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 12:50 pm:
Thanks James!

We trust you.

There is no trust in this forum, thats why people posting sh*t all over the place.

Bronze Member
Username: Bugster999

Katy, Tx

Post Number: 13
James, I don't care what others I know you coders are trying your best. If these guys would move there dishes or just get a bigger as Joe Nichols says size matter a 33" you can get alot of the premium channels on other sats. I know since this went down I have found numerous sats out there with alot of the channels we have here.

Bronze Member
Username: Bugster999

Katy, Tx

Post Number: 14
James, I don't care what others I know you coders are trying your best. If these guys would move there dishes or just get a bigger as Joe Nichols says size matter a 33" you can get alot of the premium channels on other sats. I know since this went down I have found numerous sats out there with alot of the channels we have here.

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 286
Thanks James, we appreciate your taking time to fill us in.

Username: Steve_nash

for the people who believe fta is dead then why r u still here talking about it.

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 287
People who think FTA is dead should start their own thread 'cause everyone else don't give a rip what you think. We get it already, how many times you gotta tell us! All of you can go over the names you want to change to in case a fix is found. Just leave everyone else alone.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
ok

Bronze Member

Creek:
If my several words offend you, I'm so sorry, but when people like Mike Jones and The Bin Chi Code interrupt our latin forum to tell us supid racists and prejudice words like they did, I go very mad, and I don't care what you and other people like them think about it. If you are racist or prejudice too, I'm sorry for you. Our race are not (alien illegal) like they told us, we are US CITIZEN and Puerto Rico is a commonwealth of the United Sate, if you people didn't know it. And I'AM PROUD TO BE LATIN AND PUERTORICAN

With respect you win respect

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 288
lol @ steve

Username: Londonbandit

London, Ontario Canada

Hey this is great news...the fact that James is giving us a light at the end of the tunnel...says a lot more that the disinformation and rumors filling every other thread....If he says is almost done is a sign that I take with great enthusiasm...hey enthusiasm is free!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
ya

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Slo_hand2:
I'm glad that people like you have visited our island and have a good enjoy, people like you are well come here, inclusive in our latin forum too. If you don't know spanish, you don't have to worry, we can reed and write english. Bye. Visit us, spanish forum

Silver Member

Post Number: 419
gracias que pararé mucho quiza cerca

Silver Member

Post Number: 421
NEW - THE FIX IS EXPECTED TO BE COMPLETED BY FRIDAY BUT NOT GUARANTEED

I AM VERY SORRY - PLEASE HAVE FAITH - WE WILL SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
as i figured i would be bashed by some and welcomed by others.let me tell you we are very close i am not suggesting you run out and buy a pansat or any other fta i am just giving you information..............i will return later this evening with an update.

See PPL he is keeping you imformed and if I get any info I will post it here too.

Silver Member

Post Number: 269
4 hrs. and counting !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Litskinbolegs

its over for fta as we know it because in europe its been a blackout for 4 months and america coders get help from europe just like p4 for direct tv

Username: Browndragon

thanx for the update james so are you a coder like BL and pansat or just another messager?

Bronze Member
Username: The_guru

Florida, Fl Usa

Post Number: 21
waiting and waiting and waiting.................

Bronze Member
Username: Nassa

Post Number: 41
Wow I think its friday..acctualy its Saturday..THIS FORUM IS CLOSED I HAVE DECLARED IT!!!AHHAHAHAAHH

Silver Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 139
Those of you who are looking for Indo-Pakistani channels, you can sign for free (PC only) or for payment (STB) for Z channels, at
www.humtumtv.com
Note that ZTV times will be different from what we are used to in North America. You can get New Delhi TV, couple of Pakistan channels, Punjabi, Zcinema, etc.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 804
Sorry folks the file didnt come through......there is still a mapping problem.i only posted the friday info because i was sure it would be ready but its not..........for all of the flamers that have bashed me here and in other threads i hope you never find wht you seek......as in the past i have always been truthful here i will come back and update you here in this thread only...........

Silver Member

Post Number: 161
THANKS JAMES MILLARD, WE UNDERSTAND THAT U HAVE DO YOUR BEST FOR US IN HERE,DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT ..TAKE CARES..

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
JM.ONE MORE THING .PLEASE POST ANY INFORMATION U HAVE NO MATTER GOOD OR BAD IN HERE FOR US PLEASE SO WE KNOW WHAT GOING ON...THANKS
.....MIN......

Username: Koku99

THAKS JAMES. KEEP US UP TODATE.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
COOL PHAT WORKS FOR DN, MOST IN THIS FORUM WORK FOR DN TO STIR DISCENSION, FAKER LAMERS, LK IS GONE? GOOD RIDDENS WE DONT NEED HIS TYPE OF HELP, WHEN BINS COME IN WE WILL SEE WHO STEPS UP. I HAVE 2 3500SD FOR SALE, I UPGRADED TO 6000HXC..

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 134
Take your time James. Thanks for the update even if didn't come true.

Silver Member

Post Number: 427
daniel!
The day will come when all the ppl like LK James Millard myself and others just give up on the bashers and flamers and leave this site for good, then what will you do?
This has always been a good place for newbies to start their quest but now it is becoming harder and harder because of troublemakers.
Do you have any idea how many ppl were helped by LK aka kl in their endevor to start FTA testing, I would gues not!

Bronze Member
Username: Jcanavati

I agree with you, Slo Hand2. Unfortunately, the reason of all this is a lack of adecuate forum moderation. Maybe, even mods have left the forum...

Bronze Member
Username: Kato1

THANKS JAMES AND SLO-HAND....IAM GLAD U LIKE PUERTO RICO....GO VISTI THE OTHER ISLANDS TOO...VIEQUES AND CULEBRA THEY ARE BEATIFUL TOO....TAKE CARE AND GO VISIT THE SPANISH ONLY FORUM UR SPANISH IS PRETTY GOOD....KATO1

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
....but....WHICH Friday???????????????:-)

One has to disect every word ...as in the words from the Fed Chairman on the US economy.

Bronze Member
Username: The_guru

Florida, Fl Usa

Post Number: 24
oh fat blastard..keep quiet or say something good...

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 308
Thanks for the update James.

Username: Goodguy

maybe next year Friday

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 71
Guy at hash that goes by name of loudmouth says vs cardless solution out tomorrow(monday)He got this from a guy in the know!Sounds like a done deal.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
slo hand, i have no clue how many he helped, but he has bashed and shown his a&& bashing most in here, these satelite loading and channellist etc are not rocket science, so if you expect me to ki$$ your a%% it aint happening, there are soo many sites and soo many chat outlets, you flatter yourself too much, such an inflated ego with a life that is 24/7 here blowing his own horn, when i was a newbie, i was 2 weeks, now i know all there is to know, i do not know it all, i know where to get the bin and who from, so, i will not stroke ego-a$$e$ like your self, you pi&& just like everyone else, newbies, when and if there is a fix, fear not there is enuf peeps here to help, just dont ask the same question over and over.. or LK might come back and bash you... BL can code or not, make a bin or not , i do not care, if pansat doesnt make a bin, it is their own profit that will hurt, ill just put in a dvd...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
ps, LK hasnt helped me d*ck, i have asked many questions, and was ignored, making dvd from pansat 6000, editing software and hdd removal etc,
LK didnt do d*ck, BTW neither did you, so i could give a crap what lamers such as you say or do, you leave someone will be here, filling the void left, more like a crevice. there are more fta abusers than you. anna and others have been of great help , even so far as posting step by step instructions for newbies on finding bin and installing and finding the nagra2 settings, you aint all that,,, you aint even a little bit..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Charlie McCarthy

Posted on Sunday, July 23, 2006 - 03:57 pm:

Guy at hash that goes by name of loudmouth says vs cardless solution out tomorrow(monday)He got this from a guy in the know!Sounds like a done deal [.....]

Well....that's good enough for me....what about you James?

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

I think it's looking more like the second Tuesday of next week !

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
The only reason people are bashing on each other is the long wait. Only real honest people deserve the bin. Such others don't waste your time of waiting, the fix is not ment for you .... take it or leave it. Bunch of losers ... if you can' fix it then be quite ....

Username: Loxy

You kids need to stfu. This guy is right, if you can't fix it, shut your hole.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
Right....if it ain't broke...than don't fix it.

Some of you are getting serious on us....OH..IT'S YOUR FIRST POST...:-)

People coming here are just VENTING....not sure why I come here.?????????????

Silver Member
Username: Northman

Post Number: 121
I was going to post "Maybe there should be an IQ test with a minimum passing grade to get a BIN...might separate the men from the trailer park boys", might not!

Silver Member

Post Number: 301
James Millard Has No crediablity left!Why post BS? Paid by FTA ? To help move old stock!

Bronze Member
Username: Alienloco666

Sunrise, Florida USA

Well ...
So far now fix yet, looks like I need to keep my netflix account until the fix is out ?
Not a bad deal $9,95 a month, and I copy all the DVD's movies, and I am getting 10 a month or more.

Let' see if they can get as a fix that works..
All we can do is wait .
Bye
Alien

Silver Member

Post Number: 429
Daniel
The reputation of LK will withstand any amount of bashing you feel necessary to post.

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 119
Slo -- All those people he just quoted as "Knowledgeable" are the same ones that came here as newbie's knowing nothing about FTA, yet read all OUR posts and have done nothing but repeat what we have said in the past!

So whether you got your answer from us or the new breed (who got the answers from us), WE were the ones who put the info out and all we did was ask you to READ before asking a question that had already been answered. Think about that for a minute!

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 120
Slo - That second paragraph was not meant for you, but rather for those I mentioned in the first one!

Bronze Member
Username: Aloha_aina

Post Number: 75
You're right PR, where does daniel think those with info got the info from? I'm with Slo, LK, James Millard got bashed here by people who really don't know whats going on. If I were they, I wouldn't hang around either.

Bronze Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 15
blah blah

Username: Finish24

PEOPLE BEWARE OF JAMES MILLARD!!

I've known that CROOK since he started in the satallite business way back in 2004.

He started peddling Pansat ftas at extremely overpriced prices and giving NO support to those suckers that got conned.

Then he got hired by Pansat distributor to swindle all there CHEAP CLONNED fta stck.

And now he's making you believe the hack IS COMING so Pansat dealers get rid of stock and prepare there bags to DISAPPEAR!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

PS. For a REAL guaranteed viewing alternative contact me at finish24@aol.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
blah blah

Bronze Member
Username: Skz720

Post Number: 18
So where is the bin file James Millard?! You said it would be out Friday evening but today is fuking Monday?!!!!!!!!!!!! BS

Silver Member

Post Number: 430
and so it goes ON & ON

Username: Gapiz

Can't wait for school to start. This will clear of these boards some.

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 314
I'm sure pansats are flying off the shelves because of James Millard's statement. Fact is, I don't think anybody who knows what's going on right now would buy a receiver until there is a fix, no matter what anybody says. Unless of course prices drop considerably.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
hahahahha and the prize goes to danny dumbazz, sheesh for his referances to honest people in this forum, let me ask, what is it we do here, is it honest. is it fta? sheeesh.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
LK is your lover i guess, lk has bashed far more than i can think of, far more than i am capable of, if i were his boyfriends i guess id support him too, im sure you guys go to the bathhouses together,,

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Lk is gone to marthas vineyard with the rest of the liberals

Username: The_kid

Phartville, USA USA

My f*arts are out friday too.

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
daniel, you are funny man. No I ment that people honest to this forum deserve it .... use your brain dude. No hard feelings ..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
HAHAHAHA I KNEW THAT, TO THIS FORUM, BUT HOW HONEST CAN ANY BE IF CROOKED ENUF FOR THIS? I WOULD ?TRUST? ANY HERE, WHAT? HONOR AMONG THIEVES? HAHAHAHA
WHATEVER HAPPENS WITH ?FTA? HAPPENS, SO WHAT, WE'LL FIGURE OUT SOMETHING TO WHILE AWAY THE TIME, HECK WORSE COMES TO WORSE ILL CALL MY KIDS AND HAVE DINNER WITH THEM!! NAWWWW THINGS CANT GET THAAAT BAD!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 65
AT FORD WHERE I USED TO WORK,(retired) they had air operated time clocks, had holes in plastic that air went thru to make SSN and time in/out.., we took prestone bottles and cut cards same as time cards, and passed them to day shift and midnight shift guys, and they theirs to us, when i left i had 12 cards to hit, and same for the next guy, so we'd all leave early and still clocks were punched on time, by the next guy in...
ford grew tired of this, and union wanted better clocks, so they got the cards, paper cards as most of you have,,, we stole a clock, and set it ahead for the end of shift, i hit my card at 1030 pm, for a 12 midnight quitting time, so i was gone at 1030pm, but card said correct time,,,
what im saying is, whatever they do, we can undo, all we have to do is stay sharp,,and, any fighting is familiar to us and kept to us, the intellect of this forum should not end at satellites, it ought to encompass govt abuses and the anarch*y that goes with it, cause we are anarch*ist actually with our endevours here. remember this room when attending jury trials, go blank and dumb, do not wear a suit, and set the defendant free.....i still need help cr#cking this program, i got half of the c*des, need the rest...i can email the exe file or reg mail the whole thing??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 66
BTW ford took out all the clocks, for looong time, EVEN TO TODAY,,,no clocks, hahahaha we won,,,spent many hours drinking, screwing, mowing lawns fishing, and paid 30 bucks an hr.

Username: Pizzaro

hey i have an idea lets all f@@@@@@@k blacklist's azz and see how he likes it ehh thats better than just blowing him

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 808
i am not suggesting you run out and buy a pansat or any other fta i am just giving you information..............

Can you bashers read...............i never once said run out and buy a fricking thing..........And finish24 your a cheap imitation of the real crook..................dont piss me off..................

Bronze Member

fta is dead.

Why don't you all cut Millard some slack. He has been doing more that alot of you. At least he is trying to do something. This latest ECM has probably been in the works for sometime. Its going to take some time to do what has to be done to get a file to work. Take up another hobby. You have been receiving free sat as a result of the work of people like Millard and others. It will get done when it gets done. Stop your complaining for something you DON'T pay for!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
shut up puto

That kind of little boy response doesn't deserve a response.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
so why did you respond............lmao

Like I said in an earlier post. I can't wait for school to start.

Post Number: 6
Like I said in an earlier post. I can't wait for school to start. It will clear out these boards of the nonsense.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
you need to come now Huh? and you cant unlessyour on channel 498 . you miss you p.orn..Im so happy im married to a beautiful woman...

Username: Oscarfun1

SUNCITY, CA

/25/06--> There is No cardless FTA fix at this time. Temporary FTA fixes such as card sharing or emu are listed below.

No new BINS or PGM's have been released so please stop asking!! Many rumors are floating around now. The information below is compiled of info collected by dalerulesu from this and many other websites. It is in no way to be taken as the absolute gospel of what is going on in FTA, but rather a quick reference of recent statements and info from coders and spokespersons for FTA stb's.

This list will be updated as fixes are posted.

7/20/06--> Working Temp Fix: CS4000(w/ "auxed" Rom102 in the card slot) [emulation]
7/19/06--> Working Temp Fix: CS 5000/6000 (w/ "auxed" Rom102 in the card slot) [emulation]
7/15/06--> Working Temp Fix: SkyView RX600 (with card sharing only) [you have to supply your own cs server access]
7/14/06--> Working Temp Fix: CaptiveWorks CW-600S (with card sharing only) [you have to supply your own cs server access]
7/10/06--> Working Temp Fix: CaptiveWorks CW-600 Premium (with card sharing only) [not a CW release] -need to do a server thru the DB and share that server with your CW Premium.
7/01/06--> Working Temp Fix: Triple Dragon (with card sharing only)
6/30/06--> Working Temp Fix: Dreambox (with card sharing only) (Check out our sponsors for this)

Want to know when new files are posted? Click here..
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-fo...ted-78387.html

Bronze Member
Username: Khs792001

Post Number: 16
Hey, James Millard, if you don't mind, I want ask you how come the old bin is working in Pansaat 3500? And can't you just make copy that file but in different formats for different receivers? I don't have very much sense of this coding and files, but just want to ask you if possible according to my knowledge.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1321
Jamesh,
The bin for the 3500 is not working for anything other than some local channels.
There were phony reports that it was working, but it was just a hoax.

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
jamesh,it all is a big joke from those guys that day,all pansat now only with local channels that all.
TYLER NICE TO SEE U POST AGAIN..........

Bronze Member
Username: Khs792001

Post Number: 17
Thanks guys for making it clear.

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
Tyler: Today at 18:45, according to Keyripper, the DN keys changed to:
25th July, 2006
DN
0F C5 21 D1 B6 04 8E 9E
90 CC D3 12 58 E4 B6 9B Key 86 ACTIVE

71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE
88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC Key 96

I have still changed Nigravision 2 for DN and for Key 00 I am using 0F c5... and for 01 I am using the old 71 9C...
It does not seem to have changed anything.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 809
there are no files working old or new just be patient.........

Silver Member

Post Number: 182
YES SIR,WE WILL.....GOOD DAYS.........

Bronze Member
Username: Zunna

Post Number: 32
do those keys work Nalin Nyda is ur dish workin?

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
I have a Pansat clone with a 277T BIN since 10th June, 2006. I am now pointing to Echo 7 (110W). As of now and since 10th June, I am getting almost ALL channels starting with W - so I am getting NBC, ABC, FOX, PBS, LinkTV, etc.
Things like CNBC and Science channels were working till about 1st July (even after the 21 June havoc) but are not working now.
I also have Echo 3 (at 61.5W). Most channels not working, but some religious and I think, Hallmark movies are working.
The installation of new Keys last night as I indicated above did NOT increase or decrease reception of channels. Last night I also tried
71 9C... on Nigravision 2 at 00 and the new keys 0F C5 ... on Nigravision 2 at 01 and everything stopped. So I switched them the other way. I have my Autoroll on.
I do not know the reason for the New Keys posted by Keyripper. Perhaps they are getting ready for an autoroll, but this is mere speculation on my part.
I have no news of a new BIN, except that the C**lsat new card with software changes announced a few days ago is keeping the c**lsat customers very happy and in general all Rom 102 card users are happy. I have also read that the ROM 102 card setup is currently very expensive - over $160 just for the card.

Bronze Member
Username: Karkour

07/27/06 (12:11 AM)--> [From TDG] Last routine is done, finishing up now, 24 hrs or less for release.

Silver Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 811
Hello all........I hate to say anything for fear of starting a global war.........but there is great possibilty and probabilty that several fta will be up and running this weekend....again i stress do not run out and but anything......bashers can you read and understand that statement??????all the rest of you keep your fingers crossed my sources say very good chance....I will keep you posted.........slo hand appreciate the backup.I have been here for several years and i only speak the truth

Bronze Member
Username: Annonymous

Post Number: 70
This time U are on the right track "Jimbo" !

Silver Member
Username: Boricuazo

Post Number: 171
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 201
will keep my fingers crossed,can't wait for TV anymore longer...
thanks JM....

Silver Member

Post Number: 439
Until a bin comes down nothing is for sure! but James has good solid sources and as he said
QUOTE:
Hello all........I hate to say anything for fear of starting a global war.........but there is great possibilty and probabilty that several fta will be up and running this weekend....again i stress do not run out and but anything......bashers can you read and understand that statement??????all the rest of you keep your fingers crossed my sources say very good chance....I will keep you posted.........slo hand appreciate the backup.I have been here for several years and i only speak the truth.

SO keep your fingers crossed.
UNQUOTE

And for the bashers I have no association with James other then he helped me get started when I was a newbie and have always known him to be truthful.
Will look foward to any info you might have James thank you!

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1379
I'll vouch for JM too.
Always been helpful to those who needed it. I too will look forward to any updates he can provide.

Username: Sfh99

TorontoCanada

thanks for update james. I hope we will see Tv on this weekend

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
The news coming say that they are releasing the bin right now. Keep alert.

Bronze Member

The new bin go to
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/
Enjoy

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 223
wow..if you believe that scammer James Milliard, you might as believe Saddam Hussein...Milliard is a known fcuking scammer and doesn't know his azzhole from his elbow...don' believe the hype you fcuking idiots...ROTF

Username: Tikal

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 102
WOW A FIX SOON.....IAM GOING TO BUY SOME MORE FTA BOXES.....WOW...HOW GREAT THIS IS...LIFE IS GOOD....CANT WAIT....BLAH....BLAH BLAH ...AND MORE BLAH......BLAH?? BLAH....

Username: Fagkiller

Michigan U.S.A

louie rivera go kill yourself because u dont deserve to be alive!!!!!!!!! why would u buy any receivers if they dont work stupid sh*t

Silver Member

Post Number: 314
Just crap for a approiate site lol .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us