While we are waiting........

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 120
Why not spend some time finding out what is available on FTA, pick a type, SciFi, Romance, News, etc. and list all that is available for that particular genre. It will keep you busy and help some of the others going into DT's over the lack of a bin. Just something to do while you are waiting. Pick a genre and happy hunting.

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 203
why don't you lick my nuts azzhole...maybe some people don't want to watch those stupid fcuking towel head channels...everyone whould have a sub or something to fall back on...if you don't..then too fcuking bad..I guess you'll have to spend more time with your fat ugly wife and 2 retarded children...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Bjalt

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 16
Wow, I'm totaly impressed with your command of the english language. Did you study English or maybe English Literature in college? I'm so glad I vist this site so I can be enlightened by you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
There is quite a lot out there. The news channels would be most useful now that the middle east is getting crazy again. Local and other, especially from some of our neighboring countries. Different perspective and all that sort of thing.

Bronze Member
Username: Kukkudo

Post Number: 24
i was wondering like what signals are avaiable to get stuff like that

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
There are files posted in the last week that list all the sats and what channels are available. You just have to download them and start looking to make sure they haven't moved. Pretty easy if you have a dish mover, harder if you have to move it by hand.

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 299
Learn plastic more reliable than FTA,FTA IS DEAD WILL NEVER GET MAP DUMP, WITHOUT IT IT'S DEAD !!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us