Echo 3 @61.5 ?

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 248
I read in a post somewere, can't find it now foxnews was still working on echo 3.So i moved 1 dish over and kocked on 90% sig. I haven't been on this sat for some time and was shocked to find hardly any tp's and chn's even there.Did they move them to echo 10? or 105/121 on superdish? Is echo 3 slated for retirement?Need update Thanx.

Bronze Member
Username: Dishnewb

Post Number: 72
Most channels on ECO 3 have been moved to the new 118.5 Sat.

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
Is that linear ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 250
No most of those chn's arent on 118.5 ther'e just gone .EX weres aljazera and locals ?118.5 circular.

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
Scanned Echo 3 ,nimiq2,nimiq13, echo6/8, echo7, echo9, most channels /locals must be spotbeemed now.

Username: Rocknroll

Post Number: 4
Hi there people!! I bought a pansat 2700a receiver like 4 days ago. And i installed it and everything...(and updated it with the newest bin, I also tried the new nagra2 keys. I actually want the old nagra keys.) OK see when I got it 4 days i ago, it'd always say that the channel was scrambled or it was a bad channel. I updated it and everything. ANd it still hasn't shown me one good channel (other then the info channel and the channel that tells me bout my 61.5 what's on dish thing...yes i did do all the scans.) CAN ANYONE PLZZZZZZ PLZZZZZZZ HELP ME!! Did i get ripped off? or do these things always work some other way? How can i make the other channels come and make the big,blank/black screen go away?? HELPPPP HELPPPPPP! (see i'm screaming.)O and can someone give me the old Negra 1 dishnetwork keys plzzzzzz.

Bronze Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 58
anastasia, I hate to break the news, but FTA's have been down for almost a month now. You should have done some research and read before purchasing.

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 218
Someone rip him of poor guy, just wait and keep reading

Bronze Member
Username: Iduknow

Post Number: 28
Ana hang in there, the fix will be out in not time.

Bronze Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 31
Not true about channels in other satellite... they're simply down, and will be up with new fix... hopefuly!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us