Coders asking for more money

Bronze Member
Username: Islander

Post Number: 27
coders asking for more money thas why they havent released bins yet the top companies are not paying up.....

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1285
BS.

Bronze Member
Username: Haxor

Post Number: 11
sounds like the coder might be puorto rican!!!

probably as true as the korean and canadian sharing a room with a laser. the only time a canadian and korean share a room is when the canadian is buying cigs or milk.

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 73
Dont know if this rumor is true or not but TheDssGuy has just posted on totalfta that there is a big announcement coming tonight or tomorrow from VS. I have no idea what that might be but if he says its big then its worth checking out.

Username: Rotormanrx4

Post Number: 5
HEY HANK P@SSY, YOU ARE RIGHT THAT PUERTORICAN IS THE SAME THAT NAIL YOUR`S SISTER`S A@SHOLE LAST NIGTH AND SHE LOVET IT.KEEP YOUR RACIST COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF FREAKING IDIOT.

Bronze Member
Username: Xoide007

Post Number: 28
JR BIEN DICHO

RESPETO COYO

Bronze Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 34
wow....I can't believe the fcuking retards that visit this site, just amazes me...bunch of milk drinking, TV bitchinn azzholes...ever try to get out of the house and wank off in the bushes in the backyard...it's quite fun and gives you something to do...fcuking dipshits...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Maryvazq

GuayamaPuerto Rico

Post Number: 19
Upload
Mr. Puertorrican that may be true but I dont think so.
A
re all americans racist or just the ones that post here. You trully are something.
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 102
The words,Korean, Canadian and Puerto Rican are NOT racists remarks...those are REAL life words or people from those countries....You have some newbies here like JR who like to talk trash and call "Fouls" and "Racism" when they haven't even been offended or attacked..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1287
True, to use the words Korean, Canadian and/or Puerto Rican as a term of identification is not a racial comment. Example: "hey look at those Canadians!" or "I think he is of Puerto Rican descent?".
It is when the terms are followed by a comment such as "the only time a Canadian and Korean share a room is when the Canadian is buying cigs or milk" inferring that all Koreans own/operate corner stores. That's what makes it racial.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
ok sorry but I wasn't even thinking of it as racist, the poster who said the far out stoner story was called "puertorican" so I just echoed his name. thought you'd all get the joke, same with the koreans and canadians, I retract it if you guys think I'm a racist. I could sh*t on all races and people including my own and love them all at the same time.

J.R. picture my balls resting on your face.

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 222
the BIG annoucement is;

GO BUY OUR FTA BOXES PLEASE; WE ARE WORKING ON FIX WITH OUR PARTNERS; ALMOST FINISHED ABOUT 99.9% complete!!!!

F*UCKIN MORONS WOULD BELIEVE ANY F*CKIN THING; BRAINWASHED!!!!

Silver Member

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 223
I was wrong they are about;

99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 9999% complete!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 44
Mussawel,

Thanks for the informative update on the situation.

We all know that you are 100% complete moron. You don't need to keep posting on any of the forums anymore, you have proven this daily.

Bronze Member
Username: Concorde

Post Number: 47
These coders you are talking about are latinos for sure

Bronze Member
Username: Aae2k2

Post Number: 17
hey mussawel you fcuking slant....i agree with willie, stop posting dumbsh!t or I`ll be forced to blindfold you with dental floss you japbastard!

Username: Eat_fish

Mount forest , Ontario Canada

Post Number: 9
lol

Bronze Member
Username: Sdgodfrey8

Post Number: 24
I checked TotalFTA, there is nothing of that sort by TheDssGuy

Silver Member

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 230
WILLIE NELSON ME BOUY; I AM MORON BUT YOU ARE A F*CKIN FA*GOT BOUY!!!!

YOU ARE A SISSY MAN WHO LIKES IT UP DE AZZZ!!!!!!!!!

KING MORONIC BEATTTCHHH!!!!!

Silver Member

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 231
DAVE; WHY DON"T YOU AGREE WITH WILLY DILLY NELSON TO TAKE TURNS F*CKING EACH OTHER IN DE AZZZ!!!!!!!!

BOTH OF YOU ARE F*CKIN F*AGOTS!!!!!

GO GET F*CKED BY A GOAT HERD!!!!!!!

MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 232
AS FOR YOU EAT FISH; WHY DONT YOU JOIN THEM?? NOW YOU ARE THE THREE F*GOTEERS!!!!!!!! NOW YOU THREE CAN ENJOY TAKING TURNS F*CKIN EACH OTHER IN DE AZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

F*AGOTS!!!!!!!!! MORONIC A*HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 106
guys, you have to forgive mussawel, he is looking for his dad after I told him that I am not his father ....

Bronze Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 98
Hey Guys, please don't accused that the CODERS are possibly Puertorican, just because they are asking for more $$$ fees. That is so racial, besides Puertorican will work for food...

Silver Member

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 235
HEY DAVE, EAT FISH & WILLY NELSON YOU GIRLS GOT A NEW GIRLFRIEND TO PLAY WITH; HER NAME-

TAYARAN i.e. FLYING...

And you girls can guess what "FLYING" MEANS to TAYARAN!!!!

NOW YOU ARE A FOURSOME...

THE FOURSOME F*AGOTEERS!!!!!!!!! DONT YOU GIRLS KNOW WHAT TO DO; I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU... BUT I WILL...

GO F*UCK EACH OTHER IN DE AZZZZZZZZZZZ; WHATEVER YOU DO DONT LISTEN TO TAYARAN WHEN HE SAYS "IM NOT YOUR FATHER" JUST F*CK HIM HARDER IN HIS AZZHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 236
HEY DAVE, EAT FISH & WILLY NELSON YOU GIRLS GOT A NEW GIRLFRIEND TO PLAY WITH; HER NAME-

TAYARAN i.e. FLYING...

And you girls can guess what "FLYING" MEANS to TAYARAN!!!!

NOW YOU ARE A FOURSOME...

THE FOURSOME F*AGOTEERS!!!!!!!!! DONT YOU GIRLS KNOW WHAT TO DO; I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU... BUT I WILL...

GO F*UCK EACH OTHER IN DE AZZZZZZZZZZZ; WHATEVER YOU DO DONT LISTEN TO TAYARAN WHEN HE SAYS "IM NOT YOUR FATHER" JUST F*CK HIM HARDER IN HIS AZZHOLE!!!!!!!!

TAYARAN GO A ONE LINER JOKE THAT GOES LIKE THIS....

"IM NOT YOUR FATHER MUSSAWEL; GO LOOK FOR YOUR FATHER" WHAT A F*AGOT; ITS SO EASY TO SPOT THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR ONE LINERS. NO F*UCKIN BRAINS TO THINK....

Silver Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 109
don't be frustrated, you will find your father eventually, but really I am not your father ...

Silver Member

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 237
Tayaran, I see you are still a DUMB BEATCHHHHHHHH! cant even come up with a better line.
this proves you ARE A F*GOT!!!!!!!!

MORON!!!!!!! your name suggests you are a COOLIE!!!!!!!!!!

Post Number: 6
OK I UNDERSTAND WHY WE DON`T HAVE A FIX YET, BECAUSE THE CODER MUST BE AN AMERICAN OR WHY THE U.S. IS SO MESSY,THE PRESINDENT MUST BE AN AMERICAN.HOW THAT SOUND TO YOU? ACCORDING TO STORY TELLER PUERTORICAN IS A REAL WORD NOT A RACIST PHRASE.HE IS RIGTH BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING IS THE WAY YOU REFER TO THAT WORD MAKE IT WRONG. ALSO BUNCH OF IGNORANTS PUERTORICANS ARE AMERICANS CITIZEN TOO YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! AND FOR HANKY PANKY THAT IS THE SAME PICTURE THAT I TOOK FROM YOUR SIS.... MY BALLS IN HER FACE.

Username: Starz98

Post Number: 1
Oh JR that racist comment made me cry this morning. NOT.... I find nothing offensive about it at all, lol. PS... FYI you have to be an American born to be a US President. It is great that Pueroricans are American citizens that is what makes this a Great country. We are the melting pot of the world.

Silver Member

Post Number: 107
Tyler...to be racial is to be deragatory..there is nothing deragatory about anybody or group owning businesses in the the US or Canada..you perceive that as racist or deragatory if you yourself are a racist..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1295
storyteller...Read the comment again; 'the only time a canadian and korean share a room is when the canadian is buying cigs or milk.'
The comment implies that Koreans only work in corner stores. That in my opinion would be a derogatory statement. Agree to disagree. Besides, the comment was retracted.
Anyway, do you have the new keys? LOL

Post Number: 7
Oh STARS that racist comment made about your mama been a white trash this morning make me cry too.NOT...
me ether find nothing offensive about it at all, lol. PS....F@CK YOU

Post Number: 2
JR .... this is what separates the Men from the Boys...... you ain't worth the f@ck!

Username: Dbledragon

Is this what we do when there is no TV??? bit*ching and calling each other names????

O POOR THING DID YOU GOT OFENDED? DID YOU CRY NOW? IT LOOKS THAT YOU ARE NOT THAT TUFF AT ALL AHHH.NEXT TIME DON`T STICK YOUR STINKY AMERICAN NOSE ON SOMETHING YOU DON`T KNOW YOU STUPID PENDEJO,MAMAO,CABRON.YOUR ARE RIGTH WE HAVE TO SEPARETES THE MENS FROM THE BOYS SO GO AND HIDE UNDER YOUR MAMASITA SKIRT AND FINISH CRYINGUpload

Bronze Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 74
HEY HANK U MISS SPELLED PUERTO RICAN...THATS WHY HE GOT PISSED OFF...THAT WAS ON YOUR 1ST FORO....THATS WHAT STARTED ALL OF THIS...ANYWAY NO NEW FILES...OR KEYS...OR SOMETHING....PEACE.

Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 52
To All--- In all my life I have never seen so many degenerates in one place these are the same people who write on bathroom stalls and put there boogers on same. I will never post here because this place is beneath me as I said before there are a few good people here and they need to go to a well moderated site, where they will not be bashed or have some degenerate post some idiotic replies. When they talk about the dregs of society this is what they mean. Go to Hash Hu Iv as you know I've been a member there for a long time and it is the best site on FTA.

See You, Ong Tu

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 99
relax guys. no need for names or etc. the bin will be here and everybody will be happy with his device working fine with picture on it. I hope they fix it fast ... as you can see the subject is goin out of hands.

JR you can kiss my lily white American @ss!!!
and if anyone is a PENDEJO MAMAO it is YOU.

Post Number: 6
and one more thing JR I wouldnt even bother with you because you have una pinga muy chica

Bronze Member
Username: Carlosb10

Post Number: 36
viva la raza and all racist fuckssssssssssssssssssss, they are yellous because latin men knows how to make a women happy in the bead mf.

Username: Junowatimean

Post Number: 1
Carlos, yellous? Try some english. Anyway for all you uneducated, Puert Rican is not a race and therefore someone speaking bad about Puerto ricans can't be racist. But of course you are too ignorant to know that. Ju no wat I mean?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
i a not a puerto rican i am dominican, vasco from where you are? eh maricon a mi me killa k hablen de lo latino asi coño asi k maricon no joda siguiendo hablando diparate, i know english and french stupid idiot, stop saying bullshit comemierda maricon.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
"they are yellous because latin men knows how to make a women happy in the bead mf."

Ok Carlos you go a be yellous because you made a woman happy in the bead. You phukin moron.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
jajajaaajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, me rio,estupido eso lo dije pa k se sintieran c0mo lo son, u y otra cosa another thing soy mas listo k muchos de los tuyos y no es mi culpa esta en mis venas el flow k tenemos, stupid i am smarter than you yapppppppppppp ment<al retard phukin moron you

mfffffffffmffmfmfmfmf.

Bronze Member
Username: Dicks_ndickweeds

Bonerland, USA Country Music

Post Number: 14
Coders just want a piece of my diaper.

Bronze Member
Username: Iduknow

Post Number: 20
With all due respect to whom it may concern:
I don't think is it is about money any more.
If u r a programmer it is about pride, 2 know that u can defeat paid1s, if u think that some $ is involved u r wrong, any1 that says so does not know what they r talkig about, the best reward is 2 know that u have defeated a sys/code. so go and do ur thing & let da coders do theirs.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
HEY STARZ I SEE YOU UNDERSTAND SPANISH.WAMOS A HABLAR ESPAYOL, DEBERIAS DEFENDER TU ORIGEN POR MAS BLANCA QUE TE QUIERAS ASER TIENES EL TRASERO OSCURO Y SI ME GUSTARIA BESARTE ESE TRASERO BLANCO QUE NO LO CREO PERO NO IMPORTA SIEMPRE Y CUANDO ESTES BUENA Y OTRA COSA MIDO 6`CON 5" Y 16" DE ZAPATOS CUANDO QUIERAS PUEDES COMPROBAR SI TENGO LA PINGA CHIQUITA TE ASEGURO NO TE VAS A DECEPCIONAR.ENVIAME UN E-MAIL PUES CREO QUE TE GUSTO Y NO TE ATREVES DECIRME QUE TE DE PA BAJO MAMI.

Bronze Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 75
HEY VASCO DE S@HIT...PR'S ARE A RACE U PENDEJO...BUT I SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO GO DOWN TO THE LEVEL U SHOW U R....DUMB PENDEJO....

Username: Fagkiller

Michigan U.S.A

fu*ckin dirty mexicans. u guys should be in the olympcs cuz no 1 can jump borders like monkeys

Bronze Member
Username: Paper

U, U U

Post Number: 14
coders are so stupid it tkes them a lifetime to make a bin

Post Number: 7
Whatever JR..... You really dont think that every guy on this internet dont tell women they are 6'5" and size 16 shoe? That is about as true as when the new bin will come out. lol
New date is Wednesday, btw.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
HEY STARZ YOU MAY BE RIGTH ABOUT THE FIX. IN FACT I DON`T THINK A FIX WILL BE OUT WEDNESDAY. I THINK DISH HAVE A TON OF MONEY TO DO THE SAME THING LIKE DIRECT TV AND STOP THE HACKING FOR GOOD.REMENBER EVERYTHING HAVE A BEGINING AND A END. FTA DAYS ARE OVER BUT ABOUT ME IF YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA I CAN MEET YOU ANYWHERE TO SHOW YOU THAT I`M FOR REAL (WITH MY ID OF COURSE), JUST IN CASE YOU THINK I`M FRAUD.YOU SOUND LIKE A VERY NICE AND PRETTY WOMAN AND I WILL LIKE TO MEET YOU AND APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT I SAID.OK? PEACE AND LOVE

Username: Sikapetahi

Post Number: 4
storyteller...Read the comment again; 'the only time a canadian and korean share a room is when the canadian is buying cigs or milk.'
The comment implies that Koreans only work in corner stores.
thats reality for sure but thats the only time a CDN shares any room with muslim etc also

Silver Member

Post Number: 208
well I see nothing wrong in that comment...its not RACIST or derogatory...we all hear things like that which is no diffrent than these..

if U want a good carpenter hire a French man

need a good lawyer, hire a Jew

need a drinking buddy or fighter, find an Irish man

want a big strong hard worker, hire a Pollock

These are NOT RACIST remarks...they are just generalizations and not deragatory in any way!

Post Number: 8
Sorry JR, I don't live in FL. Your apology is excepted though and I owe you one too for my comment. I am sure you are for real. **wink**

Storyteller..... I am taking that shovel away from you hon, lol. Your digging that hole deeper and deeper. And there are still some nationalities you haven't hit yet. hahaha

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
racist.
rac·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rszm)
n.
The belief that a particular race is superior to others.
Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

I never stated that a particular race is superior to others IN EVERYTHING!....and I see no discrimination in saying that some races are better at some things than others, but NOT ALL things..I agree this is steroetyping and generalizing and is NOT always true, but agree with the above in general.... I am not saying other races cannot perform these certain tasks, but generally, I have found this observation to be true... I have no bad intent, just some people/races do certain things better than others..

example...wouldn't pygmies from the jungles have better outdoor survival skills than Italians born and raised in NYC..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
THANKS STARZ,I`M ALSO SURE YOU ARE GORGEOUS WOMAN FOR REAL.WELL MAYBE SOME OTHER TIME WILL GET A CHANCE TO MEET YOU,SORRY AGAIN.TAKE CARE.XOXOXOXOXO

Bronze Member
Username: Totaldikguy

Post Number: 11
Donations accepted Here...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us