This old bin works

Bronze Member
Username: Bhund

Post Number: 17
i got a pansat 2500 clone and was hearin about all this talk about old bins working so i was wondering if any of u worked it on a clone
what bin did u use?

Bronze Member
Username: Miguel03

Tucson

Post Number: 27
It was a bunch of B*ullS*it!

Bronze Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 85
How many time do we have to say it.The trash bin is all you need.Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Bhund

Post Number: 18
yes ur correct willie
i am now a supporter of u
i tried two bins neither worked

Username: Saigon

Post Number: 1
Pansat 2500A Keys Both are worked as of 7/21/06 at 5PM, Please shut off Autoroll Mode, Turn ON
Key mode only.

Note: You can get any TV CHS only(CNN, ect...) Enjoy

00: 82-DB-60-AE-08-93-7A-B6
01: 0E-96-1C-61-10-77-D3-38

Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 3
please people, there are no ftas that are up. if someone is saying they have a box that works believe me when i say that they are lying. dont waste your time.

Bronze Member
Username: Jcdmc

Post Number: 11
what bin did you used?? i have a pansat 2500 clone and i put this bin "Pansat-Clone 2500 274v2 Tivo" it dosent work help me please... what bin i need to use?

Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 4
pendejo juan, ya te dije que no sibren.

Bronze Member
Username: Cooldude69

Post Number: 67
THERES LOTS OF IDIOTS OUT THERE MESSING WITH YOU GUYS! AS OF JULY 22, 2006 1:03AM THERE IS NO FIX!... PLEASE TRY TO NOT FALL FOR ANY OF THE STUPID POSTS SAYING THERES A FIX OR ELSE YOU WILL END UP HAVING TO JTAG, OR GET THE NIGHT RIDER......... HAVE PATIENCE AND WAIT, THERE WILL BE A FIX, IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS JUST VISIT REPUTABLE SITES LIKE DSSCENTRAL OR DSSCOMMUNITY TO VERIFY IF ANY "NEW KEYS"...

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 131
No new bin and old one doesn't work at all. Those people starting the threads are just new users and some old are just playing with them from the frustration of no new bins .... can't fix a thing .. this site doesn't do anything to stop this BS .... and seems it will brings the undo for it too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us