RENT

Username: Tort

Post Number: 9
Hi Everybody !

I am looking to rent cheap house in Upstate New York ,near Hudson ....
any offer !
please....

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 291
You're not joking are you? lol
Good luck.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Thanks
no, I want it very bad !!!

Bronze Member
Username: Sdgodfrey8

Post Number: 40
Check out this place. Cheap place and clean too.

401 Fta Palace,
Bin Chi Village NY - 12345

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
actualy, I want it in Tomkin Covs !!!

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 293
Hope you're a Yankee fan!Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I have been a Yankee fan since I was six and went to my first game. Also, I am from New York so it is quite logical that I am a Yankee fan. Upload

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 159
I thought I was on a DSS forum.

Bronze Member
Username: Mybig_willie

Post Number: 42
New to this.Someone help me load my bong?

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 295
Hard to believe but some New Yorkers prefer the ......what's the name......oh yeah, Mets.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
why am I not a Mets fan? Let's face it, the Mets lack the glitz, the high-profile names, the excitement, and realistically, the number of championships that the Yankees have. So, why should I be a Mets fan?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
The Yankees are a team immersed in glory and legend. From The House That Ruth Built, to Mantle, DiMaggio, Gherig, Mattingly, Winfield, and other present day superstars, the Yankees radiate talent and consistency. They have a lot of money to spend and they spend it wisely, always acquiring new talent to help the team to more championships. (It should also be noted that the New York Yankees have won more championships than any other sports team in history.) Players, most recently Jason Giambi, flock to the New York Yankees because of all of these things. When successful, they are treated like the Kings of New York, the most popular city in the world. These players know that when playing for the Yankees they have a legitimate chance to win the World Series. And what player would turn down a chance to play for the team that created legends such as Babe Ruth and Joe DiMaggio?

Silver Member

Hawaii

Post Number: 296
Absolutely right! Who can ever not like Derek Jeter? Even people who hate the Yanks gotta like Derek Jeter!
I love the Yankees! And before the season is over, the Yankees will win their division again!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us