C & P from TDG

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 146
7/20/06
C/P from TDG:

My hat's definitely off to Culsat for their ingenuity at beating the latest ****. They've come up with a working solution that uses an "Auxxed" Rom 102 card in the optional card reader for the CS-5000. This is no cardless 1 click solution and is more for the true tester than the free tver, but the solution does work! As soon as I heard the news last nite, I set about to verify it and get me some TV going today. I traveled to my card guys house (the guy who originally helped me test the frist N2 hackw/Rom 101) and I took my CS-5000, a card reader from my old CS-4000 and some rom 102's. At first we couldn't get it to work, but we finally got it working. Yes, after 2 dif Rom 102's were auxxed, I now have a CS 5000 working with my card reader from CS 4000. It took awhile for keys to roll, in fact I had to turn autoroll off, insert keys, then turn autoroll back on. A few minutes later I got video on my local stations without card in. Let me also dispell any myth about the card locking after aux. We have had no problem re-reading the auxxed cards. In fact using Nagramaster version2 it still reports Rom 102 Rev 103 and the card does not show locked at all. This is good news and appears this solution is quite viable. I am impressed so far. PPV froze once so far and had to change channels and come back, but all channels are open. Yes, even BEV also worked when I got home and tried Nimiq1,3. We used T-911 loader nad Nagramaster version2.0 and had no problem. After talking to some of my contacts, I found out this lil brainstorm cost CS 150K! Again I applaud the efforts by the original CS development team for this solution. The sh!t works, Bottom line! Lets hope they don't leave CS 4000 owners out in the cold on this one... Kudos to Culsat for this very real solution! They found the yellow brick road!

Bronze Member
Username: New2thegame

ILLINOIS, ILLINOIS USA

Post Number: 47
WHAT are you joking me?

Bronze Member
Username: Van1

Post Number: 14
So TDG should joint CS camp...

Bronze Member

ILLINOIS, ILLINOIS USA

Post Number: 57
TDG CS VNG....I dont get it?

Bronze Member
Username: Van1

Post Number: 15
TDG = TheDssGuy, CS=C o olsat

Bronze Member

ILLINOIS, ILLINOIS USA

Post Number: 61
BS

Bronze Member

ILLINOIS, ILLINOIS USA

Post Number: 62
I DONT GET IT??

Bronze Member
Username: Rkanak

Post Number: 91
what the bin_chi code say's is true, the article is posted on hashhu dot com, by verasity(i guess that's TDG id on that forum)

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 150
Here's the NEW MAPROM Routine:

TDG + VS = BS x 10
CODERS [TDG) > VS = A+HOLES

VS x TDG BS = FTA((FUCKKed-UP)

Silver Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 144
i heard the news -
is it working now