Vote for Rom 102 card now ?

Bronze Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 53
hi guys...we all been waiting for so long, still no fix yet don't even know if there will be fixed..i am getting rom 102 card for $210 then i gotta get iso programmer dont' know how much is that sh*t..should i still wait for the fix or buy Rom 102 card??????????

Silver Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 121
if u been waiting for this far,why not waite a week or 2 more than buy that card.IF this week or next the fix don't come out I might think it be history......

Bronze Member
Username: Fatbastard

10 Albany Rd. Tonawanda, N.Y

Post Number: 53
Lets hope for an FTA fix so that the 102 prices MIGHT go down.

Silver Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 103
you can get a dish 301 with a rom 102 rev 103 -107 for about $170 and unlocker iso and jtag kit for around $200 investment of $370. and watch all the tv you want and don't have to wait for fixes you do it yourself. I run both dish boxes and fta. it's a good combo to have. 102 arn't has hard as it seems just have to read read read. after you do your first card and box it gets easier. my opinion is that it's more fun doing the 102's

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 114
man, i have a couple 102 r 103 cards. I was sooo close to buying 15 of them 2 weeks ago for 90.00 each off Ebay, with hopes they would skyrocket....damn... not close enough! They will work for a long time to come.

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 150
do you have to have an ISO programmer, or can use the IRD card reader to program?

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 285
card reader just "reads" the card (from user perspective). You will need: ISO 7816 Smart Card Programmer (3.68 chip crystal)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us