PANSAT and COOL SAT

Silver Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 162
PANSAT and COOL SAT and some of the other FTA box makers owe a big thank you to VIEWSAT and TDG for all of the BS updates they keep giving. And keeping the focuse on viewsat and not them. Its been over 4 weeks now and all you see is viewsat sucks thedssguy is a dumba@@ what a pack of liers. And that has kept PANSAT and COOL SAT from also being picked apart. Maybe its pansat and cool sat giving these updates to keep everyone off of their a@@.. LOL....

I smell a conspiracy by the other stb makers... LOL..

Bronze Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 50
Hey Buddy, I have news for you. Go to VS Site and look at their posts. In case you need the url its hash*u.com oh and replace the * with an h. If you go to BL's site and the others, not a peep. We'll see what excuse they have wednesday or next week. I hope they make me eat my words, but considering their recent promises, I doubt it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
Thats my point.

Bronze Member
Username: Yanniss

Post Number: 44
tommorrow is wednesday i bet they will say well thing is veryyyyyyyy close tha's it next week it will be ready you know why . becuz they already know that you are bunch of fucccccccking criples laughing at you

Username: Sanpedrogearman

Post Number: 6
update from c**lsat

Knock Knock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is there.
NorWest!
NorWest who?
Nowest with a card reader soultiion that may just work. lol

Honestly here is what we are doing we are still working on the final fix but in the mean time starting with CS4000 owners that have a cardreader you will be able to pop in a certain card and get tv rolling.

More details to be forth coming as we are still prefecting the interworkings. Look for a update later on tonight. There are many kinds of card sharing soultions out there but this one we think is the best so far.

NO PM PLS!!!!

Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 10
All testers are quiet now, would that mean THE END?

Bronze Member
Username: Dicks_ndickweeds

Bonerland, USA Country Music

Post Number: 31
Well it's wednesday bin is finished but it's a dud it don't work. In fact it never did well back to the drawing board. I wouldn't go out and buy our fta units right at this moment we should have a fix out in a few days and tv will be back up all open of course. Coders are just waking up i haven't told them the bin doesn't work yet in fact i kicked in the tv set just to make sure they don't know. Stop asking all these questions a fix will be out when it's out we are all very tired and can't respond to your questions at this time.

Username: Sanpedrogearman

Post Number: 8
c/p from c**lsat site

The implementation of some unknown maprom routines from deep inside the rom102 has made it necessary
To "slave" or "aux" the card similar to what was done with emulation during the H and Hu days.

This is being done while a cardless solution is worked on.

While we know that not everyone has an "open" Rom102 to aux, the C**lSat hackers decided that at least a partial solution is better than no solution.

Borrowing some test code from a very talented card coder (We will leave his/her name out for anonymity sake)
We have implemented an "aux" card that is completely safe from the stream so there are no worries about the Card receiving any damage from malicious code.

Testers can get this working now by writing the "AuxCard.bn102" to an open rom102 and inserting it into a
C**lSat receiver that has a card slot that is active, along with reprogramming the stb with our new code.

The C**lSat hackers that collectively hacked the box and have now implemented an "aux" card want the folks with C**lSat receivers to know that if there is a way to provide a solution, short or long term, it WILL be done.
Enjoy life, enjoy each other, and now, enjoy some TV.

Username: Rgb360

Post Number: 8
WOW..... I'm going out and buying a viewsat right now ....

can sombody tell me where can I get one?

Username: Terrence_terrence

Toronto Canada

Post Number: 9
5900 UNIVERSITY DR NW
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35806
(256) 864-2299

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
Veiwsat BS today no fix as and cool sat comes out with a emu fix if you can take that kind of hit to the wallet. Now some people are saying yeah cool sat first, but not really. Today TDG and Veiwsat take yet another hit to there Integrity and people are just about full of the constant lies from that camp.

I smell a conspiracy by the other stb makers to make Viewsat look completely and utterly stupid surely Veiwsat would not do this to there own company. LOL..

Im joking for the people that dont get it. but Veiwsat is looking a Pretty Stupid right now. Unless you like being lied to. And in that case feel free to keep on telling Them every time they give a BS update good job, way to go ,i knew you guys could do, Veiwsat first you rock. I dont think you should get praise for something you have not done yet. Would you tell your Kids good job for lying to you. I would hope not.

Username: Coocoo

Post Number: 1
Get Them Now At /http://www.FortecFiles.Kom

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 352
F*UCK OFF SHABHNA!!! COOLIE!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 27
mussawel,
you need to leave.

Bronze Member
Username: Captain

Post Number: 36
Koolsat is taking the lead

Bronze Member
Username: Vlad_t

Post Number: 13
Koolsat5000 and 6000 lucky! Hehhhhh, 4000 always forgoten... When I'll see my TV?

Username: Lion_heart1678

Post Number: 3
please tell me any news for pansat 2500 , for BEV exactly please
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us