Latest BS from Mr. VS & TDG... (morons)

Bronze Member
Username: Albino

Any, Any Brazil

Post Number: 22
Mr. Viewsat gives FTA update. C&P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote=viewsat]We are almost done, but it is taker longer then we thought, just be patient.. It is alot harder then you think, we do have a solution... rewriting it tricky. we understand what they have done. so we are almost there, it maybe wendesday but I don't like to give dates, pushes to hurry, so be patient we are doing our best to get file out.. we want to finish as soon as possible.

I do asure you there will be a fix soon ,,, quickest will be wendesday, longest will be 1 week. but please be patient, but don't like giving dates... Sorry but it coding, coding can take sometime. Ask any coder..

Thank you
please back off TDG he is just a messenger..

Thanks to all the mods and supporters[/QUOTE

This was just posted by Mr. Viewsat concerning latest ECM progress report. I was on 3 way with him and heard coder say, they have the solution, but are finishing the hardware routines that need to be converted. They said it could be anytime tho.
I also am allowed to advise you against buying a new Viewsat or any other FTA right now, till the solution is fully shown working. If you want to try plastic, by all means do so. It's always good to have a back up plan if TV is that important to you. A sub is also a good idea for when coders have to reverse an ECM, especially one as nasty as this one is. Please do not bash or bring crap from other sites to hashhu. There IS a SOLUTION for FTA, and the MAP routines are huge & complex. This is a very important solution for ALL of FTA.
I have spoken to Bl and Captive works and they too are close. Be patient and let them do the work correctly. FTA is not done yet!
Thanks to all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Veracity : 40 Minutes Ago at 06:12 AM.

Bronze Member

Any, Any Brazil

Post Number: 23
I have a hard time believing anything these guys say from now on... There goes fix for Wednesday!!!

I know TDG was Bull Sh.itting us.

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 93
I dont own a viewsat, I'm a Pansat guy, but I truly hope they break out a new bin tomorrow. It would only spell good news for the rest of us.

Bronze Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 99
This is just an observation. If you spend 300.00 for equipment, and take the risk of prosecution for illegal activities, don't you think having TV for only 75% of the time is a little low? It may be more sometimes, less others, but it can never be guaranteed to be 100%, and like this last ECM, it could be gone for a month, two months, or forever. Seems like a poor investment, unless it is just a hobby. Try setting up your systems to pick up true FTA, at least til this latest ECM is licked, and just add the Pirate TV when it is available, if you just have to have it. If PPV is your thing, the Video Rental outlet rents the movies at about the same time, and later sells the movies cheap if you want one to keep, no illegal copies. By cheap, four for 32.00 taxes included. I have purchased well over a hundred movies this way, and they play just like the ones you pay 20.00 for in the stores. My point is, there are cheap alternatives you can live with now, and from now on if necessary. If you are like most of us, you work most of the time, and have little time for TV at best. Check out the legal alternatives, at least for now, when you have no choice.

Bronze Member

Any, Any Brazil

Post Number: 24
I think we all realize what you are saying Joe. At least I hope so because if anyone is in for free tv. think again.

My thing is; I dont agree that TDG should be promising a date for fix when they dont know for sure.

that's all I'm saying...

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 123
I bet you guys, NO FIX today, not tomorrow, and not next week. But one thing for sure, MORE BS TO SEE BY TODAY OR TOMORROW.

Silver Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 158
Here is some more BS and if im not wrong this is the same crap we were feed about 2 weeks ago about the maprom 57 in one of the very many and very wrong updates

C/P from hashhu
Veracity
Official Bystander

1 routine left..
1 hardware (ird) routine is whats left. The chip has been reverse engineered and those routines are written. He has 1 call, an IRD function 57 to figure out, and it's done. Could be anytime now..

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
THE MORE BS THAT GOES OUT, THE MORE VS THAT SHIPS OUT TOO.
I bet you they have all that kind of smile on their faces.

Username: Rgb360

Post Number: 7
Yes the fix will be out as soon.... SOON as you buy up all my old useless stock....

please-please 'O wise one' tell us some more,

so the dumb assess will keep buying your worthless products and you can make your 20k mortgage....

some of you get it..... most post around the boards, are to keep them alive long enough for them to clear out they're usless inventory.

its all b/s, and those that act like it's not, are probably trying to sell their POS on ebay too...

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 263
Hey Joe also need to mention that if these people use FTA boxes to receive DN, they would have no problem ripping and burning rented movies. That way each movie would cost less than a dollar.

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
FIX MORE BS, AND I'LL FIX YOUR COMISSION...

Silver Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 214
TDG receives 100 FREE Viewsats monthly for pay...at about $179 each, that equates to $17,900, almost $18,000 per month x 12 months = $216,000 yearly TAX FREE!...and thats just for a part time internet job...for that kind of money, we'd all be making promises that we know are not TRUTH!

Bronze Member
Username: Caged

Post Number: 50
I gotta agree with you there LK. I'd lie out of my @$$ if I was making that kind of money. Even if it were full-time... =(

Bronze Member
Username: Cameltoe

Post Number: 15
But what benefit is there to lie about a fix? Nobody is going to buy their units UNTIL the fix is out, not when it's been 4 weeks waiting and nothing but broken promises. You'd have to be an idiot to buy IRD's w/o an actual working fix.

Bronze Member
Username: Alienloco666

Sunrise, Florida USA

Post Number: 36
If they can get a fix out, make sure that is not going to stay up for too long, DN ia making very hard for anyone come up with a new fix that is going to work for a long time, like the good old days.
Alien

Bronze Member
Username: Good_old_boy

Post Number: 20
another ECM is on the way, this will kill the fix.

Username: Wildbill2

Post Number: 1
The Theory Behind Viewsat & TheDssGuy
I would like to take this time to warn all of YOU of a certain individual(s) within OUR FTA Community. The mere fact that this individual speaks and/or is ALLOWED to speak on ones web site raises a hair on my back. When this individual spreads the word of the Great ViewSat of Korea, it definitely strikes a nerve. BUT, when this individual speaks about a fix and ALMOST promises a fix,that really, really, upsets me. These tactics & false pretenses of a fix are very borderline to being a scammer. He has done this before when HU testing had been pulled from under us all. During that time, he campaigned and tried to get people on board his bandwagon and preach to those who followed him. And I mean PREACH!!! He would PREACH the good word of the P4Crack. "BEHOLD OUR Private P4 3M JOIN NOW!!!". And here we all are still without a Dave hack. And to those who paid into the HYPE and into the common fallacy of this individual, we feel for you.
So to all of you, allow me to introduce to you,

TheDssGuy

TheDssGuy is nothing more than a PAID, under the table, spokesman for Viewsat. He is usually guaranteed 100 Viewsat receivers a month JUST to push and hype up the Viewsat brand. With the current issues that have transpired with rom102 and FTA,Viewsat is now in dire need of ridding their stock. No one wants to buy FTA in North America for TRUE Free to Air, or at least the market is very, very, small. Over the past week, you have seen Viewsat's fall in value and are now being sold for a measly 50 silver dollars. This has really blasted a hole on the side of the Viewsat ship. Once a receiver sinks to the bottom of the FTA line, its hard to bring it back up. Kind of like the titanic, once it sank, there was no bringing it back up. My point is this, "The Good Word" of TheDssGuy is all talk. Correct me if I'm wrong, but i think The Mouth of The South is NOW more fitting than ever for our Viewsat Savior, TheDssGuy, Amen! As the old saying goes, "you are what you eat", therefore one who knows TheDssGuy, knows that he really IS that full of sxxt!.The word of a Viewsat fix, that he is currently hooking people
in with, is 100% FALSE. I myself, have talked to the source of where they get their files from and they have told me that they, in fact, 100% do not have the cure for the current issues plaguing all of FTA. And now we have another plague upon us, TheDssGuy. The worst part of all of this, is the FACT that the Viewsat OWNER and TheDssGuy BOTH know 100% that they do not have a fix, but still are lying to the people about having a fix or releasing (and of course never meeting their promises) just to rid of the thousands of dollars of Viewsat units they are all sitting on. I for one will NOT tolerate, ANYMORE, these actions, tactics, and pranks upon the FTA community. I have already started MY actions towards these individuals
by NOT allowing them to our sites at Future-fta and Al7bar. Their filthy, dirty, foul smelling, mouth full of s--t are no longer ALLOWED on the premises of these sites; not to mention, the stupidity they instill in all of us after having to read one of their posts. Don't get me wrong, they have nice units. I myself like the units, I just don't like the current tactics they are using
to rid their stock and in turn are keeping up the hopes of all of those with Viewsat units, only to let them down time and time again. Sad, really, if you ask me. I would Never in 100 years, would I have thought that the owner of Viewsat would allow and instigate these types of actions. Pansat would NEVER allow these types of actions just to rid of their stock. If anything they would let all of you know if the end was upon us. But they haven't and have kept quiet and will continue to do so until a fix is definitely posted.

So to those of you out there looking to buy an FTA unit, save your money and wait it out until something comes up. When something comes up, you'll hear about it here first.

Thank you all for your time, and please, don't fall for the hype and don't fall for the tactics.

Username: Rgb360

Post Number: 10
please buy up all my old stock I reciecved for posting lies and giving false hope on these boards
http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-front-open-Sexy-Mens-G-string-136_W0QQitemZ22000880753 2QQihZ012QQcategoryZ11509QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Username: Terrence_terrence

Toronto Canada

Post Number: 10
These are brand new items from the manufacturer!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us