One channel keeps freezing up. Can someone help me?

Username: Melodyl

Post Number: 1
Hi, I have Directv, three receivers with a multi-switch in my bedroom. I have two receivers in one room (no problem with them). the other receiver which is in my living room, well when my husband tunes in to channel 242 which is USA, he thought he was taping Monk and found out he taped a blue screen. So I reset that particular box. I reset all my boxes, just in case. I went to the multi-switch and moved all the cables around. The multi-switch allows 4 tvs to be hooked up. Since I have 3 tvs, there was an empty thing on the multi-switch. I moved the cable that led to the tv in the living room (the one with the problem on USA) and I plugged that particular cable into the usually unused part of the multi-switch. Well, he got a good signal going. but once in a while it would freeze up.
all other channels work just fine. today I called Direct tv and spoke to a tech gal. She had me check the signal pointing thing, the transponder thing, all was fine, signal strength on the USA channel was over 95 so that was not the problem. To send someone out to my home will cost me $75 and I'm on disability and can't afford that. A long time ago, when I had direct tv for 6 years, I had the same problem and it turned out to be the multi-switch and direct tv came out and replaced the big old multiswitch with this little bitty multiswitch (the one I have now). I was amazed at how tiny it was. The guy said "Isn't technology amazing?" So do any of you think that the reason that the cable in the living room gets a freeze now and then on Channel 242 (USA) could actually be the multi-switch? I mean, should I just go to Radio shack, and buy a new multi-switch. I have no idea how much they cost?
Anybody have any idea why I would have a problem with one channel and only in the living room? I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks much.
Mel

Post Number: 2
I just bumped it hoping someone can help me.
mel

Bronze Member
Username: Concorde

Post Number: 81
sorry I am a dn guy

Post Number: 3
what the heck is a dn guy?

Silver Member
Username: Concorde

Post Number: 123
dish network

Bronze Member
Username: Jonmcdon

Post Number: 28
captian c0ck dosent no anything newayz

Silver Member
Username: Waydown

Post Number: 146
watch this Video ,your dish needs tuned or you are having trouble with the 4-way switch,those switches sometimes have trouble switching the 13 volts to the 18 volts to the
lnb.http://www2.directech.org/video/ODU_Alignment.WMV

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
I talked to a friend on the phone about your problem, he said he always had that same troble with those direct tv 4-way switches,he got a dual lnb , 1 receiver too one side of lnb and put the other 2 on the other side of the lnb with a 2-way switch

Post Number: 4
Way down. thanks so much for the information.
I will watch the video.
Also, can you please explain a little bit (in laymen's terms) what you mean when you say dual lnb, 1 receiver too one side of lnb nad put the other 2 on the other side of the lnb with a 2 way switch.
I don't understand this at all.
Thanks so much.

melody

Post Number: 5
I watched the video butI really don't think I have an allignment problem. I get a good signal meter strength when the tech girl made me go through all the testing. I always get a clear pic on all channels. The only one I have a small problem (and I do mean small) is the USA Channel. This is the exact same problem I had years ago when I could not get TCM. As soon as I changed the multi switch, everything was fine. Why on earth would a multi switch affect only one channel. Also, where can I buy a cheap one. Are they expensive? Do I have to go to Radio Shack or should I go on ebay? Any advice is most welcome guys. Thanks,
Melody

Silver Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 306
It look like a switch problem, you can try turn off another 2 good recievers, and then play around that one, see how it's work out, I had same problem before, the switch mess up 13v and 18v, after I replace it, it work.

Silver Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 202
Try all 4 outputs of the switch...if same problem, then start working your way backwards..change cable from receiver to TV, then change receiver, then cable from receiver to switch...if then still same problem , then replace switch (3/4 22mhz from radio shack)..but I personnaly don't think its that switch..

If you have a 3 LNB DTV phase 3 dish, they have internal switches that are notorious for breakdowns and cannot be fixed..if you have one of those, call DTV tell them you have "call extension 721" on all channels all the time, they will send a tech out for FREE...once he somes out,tell him you still have this 242/USA problem but the x721 problem just corrected itself minutes before his arrival..still NO charge!

Post Number: 6
I just checked what kind of satellite dish I have and it said "you have a Round Satellite dish. It didn't say anything about 3 lnb dtv phase 3 dish.

So what does this mean?

Post Number: 7
I just called Direct tv just to make sure what kind of dish I had and they said "you have a round dual LNB".

Now if this makes any sense to you, go for it.
Thanks, Melody
P.S. I still think it's the multi switch.

How come the same multiswitch is selling on ebay for $5.95 and somebody else is selling it on ebay for $99.00? this makes no sense!!!1

Post Number: 8
Oh, I just went over to the multiswitch and copied what kind it was.

PERFECT VISION
SAM 3402
3 x 4 Multi-switch
40-2150 mhz

Doesn't say anything about being from Direct TV or from RCA. I got my Direct TV from Radio Shack over 8 years ago. If that helps any!!

Username: Sikapetahi

Post Number: 2
your on disability ??YET you can afford 3 tv,s
full suscription to Direct TV.multple DTV receivers etc etc etc ??yet u cant afford $75.00
to have someone do repairs???R U nuts

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
The extra 2 receivers are ONLY $10 a month...and many apartments, condo's, mobile home parks pay ONLY a yearly fee of $150 ($12 per month) for a total choice plus DTV subscription..so thats only $22 per month..

I suggest you try what i recommended...try all 4 outports on switch, then work way back to the switch from TV cable..

here s a new switch also for DTV with dual LNB as you have..$22...this is the exact switch you need,even if you go to radio shack..

http://sadoun.com/Sat/Products/S/S-SM24-2x4-multi-switch.htm

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
sorry....gave I told you wrong switch...you need the sm34 muliswitch for $29...

http://sadoun.com/Sat/Order/Switches/DirecTV-switches.htm

Post Number: 9
this is for sikapetahi:

I got this direct tv and my 3 tv's 8 years ago before my husband and I became disabled. Our cable bill is $55.00 a month. We don't get any premium channels unless they give it to us for free for 3 months and they do this sometimes. I only pay for 2 receivers. They gave me one for free. Before you ASSUME anything, you should watch your mouth.

Now (this is for storyteller). What is the differences between the switches. Why is one multi-switch different and better than another one?
I am going to check out the link you gave me. The one for $29.00. Thanks so much.
Melody

Post Number: 10
I just went to ebay: check this out. Is this the same thing that the $29.00 one is??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D230008840266&ssPageName=M ERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID_IT

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I just went to Radio Shack. I told them "I bought my Direct Tv Equipment here years ago and now I need a multi-switch". She looks at me like she doesn't know what I'm talking about. Thank god I wrote on a piece of paper exactly what it said on the multi-switch. She looks at me and says "what is this?" I tell her "what on earth are you talking about? I bought the equipment here, you must sell multi-switches" She says "let me go and see, and she goes in the back and looks at a rack and on the rack it has dvd stuff. I said "get your supervisor". He comes in, I tell him what I need, he goes over to another rack and picks up a Radio Shack Multi SWitch that is exactly like the one I have only it says Radio Shack. Cost is $39.95.
Now I tell him. They are selling these on ebay for $5.95. he doens't believe me.

So what should I do, buy radio shack for $39.95 (I'm not ready to buy it yet because everything is working fine in my house right now, so I'm not rocking the boat), or should I consider ebay for $5.95.
Any advice is welcomed. thanks so much,
Melody

Bronze Member
Username: Knee_qrow

Post Number: 75
Look Elizabeth Lubart, cheap is cheap. And 5.95 plus shipping + maybe tax and + waiting time.Almost the same.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Yeah, but $39.95 for a $5.95 switch if it does the same thing, is absolutely ridiculous. There are people on ebay selling it for $99.00 in their ebay stores.
Since I'm not sure about the exact switch to buy, I just want to make sure that there is no difference between an RCA switch that ebay is selling (the information is exactly what is on MY multi-switch) and the one that Radio Shack is selling (The radio-shack brand name) for $39.95

What would any of you do?
thanks much, Melody
Also, it happened on another channel and it happened once on my receiver too.
So now you have two receivers once in a great while, the picture freezes for an instant.

Bronze Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 41
Elizabeth, Melody or whatever the F&ck your name is. You should be happy its only freezing once in a great while. Most on this site are having permanent freezing.

Bronze Member
Username: Midsy

Post Number: 58
THAT particular chanel is freezing becuase the AC in you room is too high ,turn the AC down will do the fix ..or turn the heat on high will also solve the freezing problem...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I don't know what kind of people you think you are but if a person comes here for help, they don't appreciate being cursed at.
Excuse me for coming on a satellite message board. I thought most of you were intelligent human beings. Obviously, I have been mistaken.
mel

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Mel,

I'm sorry please forgive me. That was a horrible outburst, and I do apologize. I do hope you resolve your problem.

Good Luck

Username: Sikapetahi

Post Number: 5
this is for sikapetahi:

I got this direct tv and my 3 tv's 8 years ago before my husband and I became disabled. Our cable bill is $55.00 a month. We don't get any premium channels unless they give it to us for free for 3 months and they do this sometimes. I only pay for 2 receivers. They gave me one for free. Before you ASSUME anything, you should watch your mouth.
funny u should both become disabled at the same time??Whats the problem??big fat A@$$ or lazy or screwing the system?Or all of the above??Seen too many of your type many times before.
Funny thing is U have VCR<s,Sat tv,3 Tv,s computers but your on the dole so a free ride is good?/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
I am not on the dole. I worked for over 40 years. You know nothing about me or my husband. My god, and we did not become disabled at the same time. why I am even bothering to reply to you is beyond me. You are obviously a seriously disturbed person.

Not getting any lately, aren't you????

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 144
can't be bothered to read all this fcuking nonsense...if a channel is freezing up, watch a different channel..not too difficult is it you stupid dumb broad...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Fruitcakesucksdick

Post Number: 28
dont mind the knegro elizabeth,he's upset because the corner liquor store would'nt except his food stamp for the 40 of keystone...

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
Mel..Ocassionally freezing happens with all subscriptions...mine does it at least 2-3x a week.....could be weather, a cloud, a receiver or signal hiccup...I wouldn't be too concerned about it..

I see you now are using 2 nicks (elizabeth and sik)...very odd for someone your age (woman over 60) to use 2 nicks, come here , or even find this site or even know anything about the internet, and post about a rare freeze on the TV on just 1 channel..1+1 is Not equaling 2 here..

Username: Icu

Post Number: 3
storytester, i have tested with a DTV ph3 dish and were able to get 91 & 110 together. but cant get 110 & 119 together. whats up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
You need to add another LNB to get the 119..that dish is garbage..

The Phase III oval dish (FAQ)
All about the Phase 3 dish
(made for DTV, has 3 LNBs in same enclosure and built in multiswitch.)
YES, you CAN use this for your FTA setup to get 91 and 110 !

Advantages
1. You can add 2 LNBs and get 82 and 119 too on same dish.
2. Cheap or free from your DTV system.
3. Use only one wire and get 2 sats.
4. If u add 82 and 119, you'll use 3 ports on your diseq switch.. perfect to hook up an additonal bigger dish and a linear LNB and get birds like Intelsat 5 (T5) on your diseq empty port.

Connection
1. You need only 1 coax cable per receiver connected to the Phaze 3 dish, which is an advantage.
2. It doesnt matter which of the 4 ports you connect to. All 4 are the same in functionality. Your receiver will use the built in multiswitch to select one of the 3 sats. It does that via voltage change and 22khz tone signalling.

What this dish is for and how it was meant to work
1. This dish is for DirectTV. Was made to get the 101, 110 and 119 DTV sats.
2. Looking from behind the dish, the LNB are used like so:
.......left lnb = 119 sat
..middle lnb = 110 sat
.....right lnb = 101 sat
3. The multiswitch inside uses 22khz tone that is sent by your receiver to switch between 2 sats (just like any other 22khz switch). You'll have to set that up in your Pansat receiver.
4. 2 sats?? Yes! The multiswitch inside also serves as a combiner to combine signal from 110 and 119. So the 22khz will switch between the signal of 110 and 119 combined and the signal of 101

How the built in combiner works
1. The combiner takes TPs 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 28, 30 and 32 from the middle LNB (110) and all the rest of the 32 TPs of the left LNB (119). You cannot change what TPs are combined... Covering middle LNB with foil wont work, cutting traces on the pcb wont work.
2. This is OK for DTV because DTV only has 3 TP's on DTV's 110 (28, 30 and 32) and they are different from the TPs on DTV's 119. (a tp is a frequency band on which up to 14 channels are transmitted). So combining different frequencies on the same wire, works fine. But it will affect your FTA setup.

How the built in combiner affects your pansat setup
1. You can use the Phaze 3 dish to get the 91 (bev) and the 110 (dn) satellites.
2. For that you point the dish to 101 (middle lnb), and adjust the skew. Now the left LNB picks up 110 (looking from behind the dish) and the right LNB picks up 91.
3. The combiner will combine TPs 2,4,6,8,10,12 and 14 from the 101 DTV sat with the rest of the TPs of the 110 DN sat. This means you will not be able to get TPs 2,4,6,8,10,12 and 14 from the 110 sat. but read on to see what your're missing.

What channels will i be missing on my Pansat
1. You will be missing only some local channels. (ABC,CBS..etc..), which may or may not be local to you. Thats it !
2. To see what is missing you go to lyngsat and check to see whats on TP 2,4,6,8,10,12 and 14 on DN's 110 sat.
4. You will see that ALL but 2 of these TPs are of BEAM type... which means you wouldnt have been able to get them ANYWAYS, Unless you are in the area indicated for that particular beam.
5. The 2 conus (available nationwide) tps that you'll be missing are TP 12 and TP 14. Whats on it? Only locals from Lexington, Knoxville, Jackson and Denver.

What you should be pointing it to, to get 91 and 110
Pansat setup:
Assuming you will point this dish to 101 (middle LNB to 101), you will be able to get 91 and 110 on the 2 outside LNBs WITH proper SKEW, and thats what u want do to if you gonna use it with your Pansat. The middle LNB is useless for Pansat setups on Phase 3 dish as it will be pointed to DTV's 101 sat. Also covering this lnb with anything won't help to give u back those locals that you'll be missing.
To get the azimuth and elevation for your dish, calculate it for the 101 sat. For skew see below.

DTV setup
If you set the dish like above, it will not work for DTV. If you want it to work for DTV you point it to 110 (middle lnb gets 110) and the outer will get 101 and 119.
To get the azimuth and elevation for your dish, calculate it for the 110 sat. For skew see below. Or you can use your DTV receiver, enter your zip code and it will give you all settings.

U can't use the Phase 3 dish for DTV and Pansat at the same time because you're pointing to different sats.

How to calculate and use Skew:
Skew= vertical offset (twist) in degrees from the vertical (from the 90 degrees mark on your dish)
1. Go to Satellite Nut page
2. Enter your location info.
3. Calculate skew for the 2 outter satellites on your dish (for the pansat setup on Phaze3 that would be 91 and 119)
4. Add them toghether and divide by 2
5. U get the skew number. (Disregard the minus sign if its negative)

To use SKEW:
You must ensure that the top of the mast is perfectly plum. Best thing is to use an eye round level (home depot,tools section - $3) that u put right on top of the mast. You do that BEFORE you even put the dish on the mast.

If you are on the EAST coast, skew = counter-clockwise rotation in degrees from the 90 deg mark on your phaze 3 dish. Set your dish to 90 minus the skew number
If you are on the WEST coast, skew = clockwise rotation in degrees from the 90 deg mark on your phaze 3 dish. Set dish to 90 plus the skew number

Receiver setup
No diseq switch is needed, only one wire needs to be connected to the Phase 3
91: 22khz OFF, Diseq - OFF (or ON - doesnt matter)
110: 22khz ON, Diseq - OFF (or ON - doesnt matter)

Can i also get 119 on this dish?
Yes, if you have an additional DTV or DN (circular) LNB laying around, you can strap it to the LEFT of the 3 existing LNBs (looking from behind the dish). You will now have to use a DiseqC switch to switch between the wire from the Phaze 3 and the wire from the strapped LNB.
Receiver setup with the strapped on 119 LNB
Assuming u put the wire from the Phaze 3 in port #1 and the wire from the strapped LNB in port #2, your setup will be:
91: 22 khz OFF, Diseq #1
110: 22khz ON, Diseq #1
119: 22khz OFF (or ON - doesnt matter), Diseq #2

Can i also get 82 on this dish?
Yes, if you have an additional DTV or DN (circular) LNB laying around, you can strap it to the RIGHT of the 3 existing LNBs (looking from behind the dish). You will now have to use a DiseqC switch to switch between the wire from the Phaze 3 and the wire from the strapped LNB.
Receiver setup with the strapped on 82 LNB
Assuming u put the wire from the Phaze 3 in port #1 and the wire from the strapped LNB in port #3, your setup will be:
91: 22 khz OFF, Diseq #1
110: 22khz ON, Diseq #1
82: 22khz OFF (or ON - doesnt matter), Diseq #3

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
ELIZABETH '''the direct tv 4-way switch is bad.all of them are bad ,every time you hook up more than 2 recievers to one of those switches ,sometimes the #3 reciever ,when it sends the 13volts or 18volts to the Lnb,the Lnb does not know what to do. get a dual lnb ,put 1 on one side of lnb and put the other 2 on the other side of the lnb with a 2-way switch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
What I was Telling you ,You said you hab a dual lnb already ,That gives you 2 places to hooK a wire on your LNB. so you take the 4-way switch out ,run wire
from lnb to Reciever #1 (no switch) Run wire from Lnb to 2-way Swtch which goes to Reciever #2 and #3.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
My name is Elizabeth melody Lubart.
I must have registered two times or did it incorrectly on these message boards.
I have never been called Elizabeth by anyone. I am always called melody.
Storyteller, you said the following: "(elizabeth and sik". where on earth did I use the name Sik?
-------------------------------------------------
and listen to me. I am almost 60 years old. I was given the first IBM computer at my job a little over 20 years ago when computers first came out. I was sent to computer school. I excelled at what I learned. I won typing contests because I could type 145 words a minute on a selectric typewriter. When the computer came out and I got my first computer keyboard, forget about how fast I could type.
anyway, here's a good question for any of you out there.
Can I unscrew the right top of the multiswitch and connect it to my husband's cable. On the top of the multiswitch on the right side is a cable coming from outside my house. Can't I unscrew that and connect it to my husband's cable line. Using a connector or whatever they use to connect stuff together?
That would mean I would only have two tvs on the multiswitch. Do you understand what I mean?
thanks, melody

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
to Storyteller:

While I do appreciate what you wrote to me, all the detailed infomation, I do believe that you know that I didn't get or understand one single thing you wrote. All about Pansat setups, and azimuths, (you obviously work for Direct tv because you know a heck of a lot). I wish my husband knew the stuff you know. It would have made my life much easier.
If you are married, your wife should kiss your feet because you obviously know everything about satellite dishes and a probably a lot of other stuff too.
I do thank you for all the infomation.
You were very kind to write it all for me.
I guess I just want to know if the RCA multi-switch that sells on ebay for $5.95 is exactly the same thing that Radio Shack sells for $39.95. Oh, I also thought of this and asked this question but no one has answered.
Because I have a 4 thing multiswitch and only have 3 tvs connected to it, can't I take the one tv cable (that belongs to my hubbys's tv) and unscrew the top right thing on the multiswitch and connect it together so (just for his tv) there wold be no multiswitch involved.
Then I would only have two things on my multiswitch. Can you use a 4 thing multiswitch for two tvs or do I have to get a 2 thing multiswitch?.
I just want to make sure I understand before I buy anything. thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Caged

Post Number: 49
Yea that just proves that storyteller is infact LK. If it seems like you're not getting much help here, its because we all use a different type of receiver than you do Elizibeth. I'm not saying this is a bad place to look, but I personally believe there are much better places to look.

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 150
First off Melody..quit the azzkissing...LK is a fcuking whiney azzhole who cries like a baby when he doesn't get his way...also, his wife can't kiss his feet, because he lost both legs and his genitals in NAM..he was trying to save his partner when a landmine went off...he tried to save his peniis but it was too small to re-attach...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Josean

SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO PUERTO RICO

Post Number: 20
Hey Real Kneeg, what I think is that you was sodomized when you had about 3 years old. Why don't you shot your dirty mouth?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
To: TheRealKneegrow:

I don't know if you are developmentally disabled, have Aspergers Disorder, or you are just plain bored, and I really don't care, but the content of what you write indicates a severely disturbed person.
Or, (and this is just my humble opinion) YOU ARE TRYING TO SOUND LIKE HOWARD STERN!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Mohammed_luvs_pork

Post Number: 13
yo lizzy!
is yer hubby's dinner ready....YET?..!!..
"mo" PBUM

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
As a matter of fact, I just served him a great dinner. How was yours?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
Do you mind if I ask what dinner was?

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
Melody,You said you hab a dual lnb ,That gives you 2 places to hooK a wire on your LNB which is the amp.on the end of your Ant.. so take the 4-way switch out ,throw it away.run wire
from the lnb to Reciever #1 (no switch)''' Run wire from Lnb to 2-way Switch( a 2-way switch is cheep) which goes to Reciever #2 and #3.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
To Andy Judge: Because my husband just had an angioplasty and a stenting, he can only eat fish, veggies and salad, and because it's like 105 degrees tonight, I make him a grilled chicken on a bed of lettuce, tomatoes, greens, with a dash of olive oil and a small baked potato. He's lost 67 lbs since January eating like this.
now on to my Satellite questions.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Way Down, I understand you completely.
At least I think I do.
I buy a two way switch (what kind do I buy)?,
I disconnect the 4 way switch. I now have two cables coming in from my window (off my direct tv antennae). I take one of those and put it on the two way switch and hook two receivers on it.
I take the other cable that is coming in the window (I guess I have to buy a connector, right)? and connect this to the other cable which is attached to my third receiver (the one in living room), am I right?

I assume my slight freezing is due to a malfunction in my multi-switch so am I right in assuming that a two way switch is better than a regular multi-switch? Why is that?
Did I get everything right?

Oh, where do you get a two way switch?
Do I have to use a certain kind?
thanks much.
Melody

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
wallmart or bestbuy will have 2 way switch, get the direct tv switch (under 10.00)and a cable connector (1.50)yes, that is the way to hook it up.

Silver Member

Post Number: 160
sometimes the #3 reciever on a 4-way,when it sends the 13volts or 18volts to the Lnb,the Lnb does not know what to do.can cause temp freze.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
yo"miss"lizzy,
have you read my latest bestseller?
a few excerpts,ya can talk about it with your friends,...if ya dare
islam's view of women

let us see what the quran says about women. it says "men have a degree (of advantage) over them" 2:228 ; that the witness of woman is worth half of that of man 2:282; that women inherit half of their male siblings, 4:11-12; that a man can marry two or three or four women 4:3; that if a women becomes captive in a war, her muslim master is allowed to rrape her 33:50; that if a woman is not totally submissive to her husband she will enter Hell 66:10; that women are "tilth" for their husbands (to cultivate them) 2:223; that men are in charge of women, as if women were imbeciles or minors who could not take care of themselves; that they must be obedient to their husbands or be admonished (verbally abused), banished from the bed (psychologically abused) and beaten (physically abused) 4:34.

my dinner was marvelous,the pork chops were yummy!
"mo" PBUM

Bronze Member

My dear Mr. Mo PBUM.
you are no more a muslim than I am.
I have friends who are of different faiths, many are muslims, many are jews, many are christian, some are Druze (from lebanon).
And not one of them believes in the crap that you just wrote.
Shame on you.
mel

thank you Way Down. I don't have a best buy or a wall mart near me.
Maybe I'll check ebay. Thanks much
mel

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
yo..miss lizzy,
i only wrote what the big "a" told me to write!..
the "religion of truth" (islam) must prevail, by force if necessary, over all other religions. 9:33 ...read this one to all yer "friends"..and..cautiously ask what's goin' on in the mid east..?
crap?...shame on you!!!..
"mo" PBUM

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Okay, let me give this to you straight. I cannot believe that there is an ALMIGHT GOD who would want people to strap on bombs to their bodies and go and kill thousands of people. I cannot believe that there is a God who would want a nation to raise kids in a kindergarden atmosphere and teach them to be suicide bombers. I have heard the mothers of these kids proudly say "I hope my son or daughter dies for Islam" These people who put bombs on their bodies because they have been brainwashed to really believe that when they die they will have 75 v*rgins in the next lifetime, well, if you really believe that a kind, loving, and compassionate higher being would want a child to do that, well then someone, sometime, someplace, can sell you the Brooklyn Bridge. There is a need for God in this world, sure there is, but there is never a need for suicide bombers, people who think they are better than anyone else, men who think they are better than women simply because of their gender, and last but not least, A loving God would never want one person to kill another person for any reason whatsoever, let alone strap bombs and kill the infidels. My god, look at what you wrote. And you can quote the Koran, the Talmud, whatever, these things were written by man, not god. God (if there is one) should be in one's heart, not strapped to one's body like a force of death.
Bigotry, racism, hatred, intolerance, THAT IS WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE MIDDLE EAST!!!
It's all about the Oil, and money. It has nothing to do with god, or anything else. These people have been conditioned to fight and strap bombs and really believe what they are doing is right. When the time comes that all people can live together in harmony (without any organized religion, just a good spiritual feeling), then we'll have a better planet earth.
Just my opinion.
mel

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
"miss" lizzy,
"oil and money"? ..oh my!..."When the time comes that all people can live together in harmony (without any organized religion, just a good spiritual feeling), then we'll have a better planet earth"....?..oh my..!
are you makin' the "mr" granola bars fer dinner..?..!!..
wondrin' aloud,
"mo" PBUM

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
no response is necessary to your foolishness.
mel

Bronze Member
Username: Jenifer_contreras

Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 78
Elizabeth Lubart, don't listen to nobody! you are right 100%!!!. All the world went crazy.Nobody care about God,Only Money,Oil,Gaz...that is all.

Bronze Member

"miss"lizzy,
how much for you're tie dyed t-shirts?
stylin'..
"mo" PBUM

save a seal...club a liberal!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
thank you Jennifer. Maybe if we ignore this person, he'll go away and bother some other message board.
mel

Bronze Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 92
RAG HEAD MO PBUM....WHAT A BUM ALRIGHT....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us