Veracity says: VS BIN by wednesday!!!

Username: Gxknight

Post Number: 10
Here is the post from HashHU:

-------------------------------------------------
Veracity
Official Bystander

Soon enough for me..

This has been an excruciating wait for the industry. It's not so much the lack of tv as it is the attitude of the freetver's. There has been much speculating if this could even be fixed, due to the impossibility of reverse engineering this hash. Some paid N.A. coders for what they thought was a fix and still have no solution. Once enough was known about the hash, Viewsat finally stepped up, bit the bullet, and did what needed to be done to finally get the FULL Maprom from the card. I have now been given the ok to show a small snippet of what these coders were up against, even AFTER they got the whole picture of the die. The pic represents a small section ( about 2" X 2") of page 1 of their findings. There are millions of dots. These are the binary instructions in machine code. All 38 pages of this must be decyphered and converted. This has been the delay since the "They did it" post. The software routines are now finished, and the hardware routines will be finished soon. I have been assured that we will have a solution by Wednesday, as a matter of fact, the lead coder/engineer has a flight booked then for his well deserved vacation (paid for by VS of course) Hang on a wee bit longer people, the solution is near. Once released there will be no doubt ever again who the leader in the industry is. FULL wide open Tv coming soon to a TV near you.. FINALLY!
-------------------------------------------------

So I really think that maybe a BETA will come up later this week... due to the complexity of this new BIN I think that it is so posible that will have BUGs that's why I think is only a BETA

Bronze Member
Username: Brucelee

Beverly Hills, California United States

Post Number: 57
I want a poll of what you guys think the next smartass excuse will be on Wednesday!!!

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 239
Yeah ! Rhight , Don't post any more BS.We've had so many broken prommises were not listening anymore.

Username: Ny39usa

Wilson, Nc Usa

Post Number: 1
Guys lets take it easy on the DSSguy,
you need to understand the situation that they are in, they have lots of receivers and I am not going to put a No to it...... but it is a huge stock to get rid of it, sales had reached to a halt, and they hope with these empty promises sales might move. Don't kill the messenger, he is just a salesman he sells hope and if he can find even 1% listening ears that should be enough to allow the sales to stay on track...LOL..... man is allowed to dream, so lets allow him to dream........

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 149
Which Wednesday, I think there are around 52 Wednesdays in a year

Silver Member

Post Number: 242
Then on wed. ....Bin WiLL BE HERE ON THE WEEKEND !!! Heard it all before ,, two many times to care.

Username: Sfermin

Post Number: 8
My entire life I have been taught to stand up for my beliefs, to be a person of high morals and ethics. That's why I feel obligated to seek liberty, equality, and fraternity. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care -- a large enough number to shout back at Mr. Viewsat's propaganda. It is immature and stupid of Mr. Viewsat to distract attention from more important issues. It would be mature and intelligent, however, to argue about his flimflams, and that's why I say that if we let him silence any criticism of the brainwashing and double standards that he has increasingly been practicing, all we'll have to look forward to in the future is a public realm devoid of culture and a narrow and routinized professional life untouched by the highest creations of civilization.
One indication of this is the fact that even acknowledging Mr. Viewsat's unimaginative musings is beneath my dignity. If, after hearing facts like that, you still believe that this is the best of all possible worlds and that Mr. Viewsat is the best of all possible people, then there is certainly no hope for you. At one point, I actually believed that he would stop being so mawkish. Silly me. Still, we shouldn't jump to conclusions, even though it is a known fact that ancient Greek dramatists discerned a peculiar virtue in being tragic. Mr. Viewsat would do well to realize that they never discerned any virtue in being domineering.
I don't just believe that what really gets my goat is knowing that amid the babel of false tongues all around us, even basically good people sometimes find it hard to know what is right and what is wrong; I can back that up with facts. For instance, I hate it when people get their facts utterly wrong. For instance, whenever I hear some corporate fat cat make noises about how the rules don't apply to Mr. Viewsat, I can't help but think that if we foster mutual understanding, then the sea of materialism, on which Mr. Viewsat so heavily relies, will begin to dry up. I must admit that I've read only a small fraction of his writings. (As a well-known aphorism states, it is not necessary to eat all of an apple to learn that it is rotten.) Nevertheless, I've read enough of Mr. Viewsat's writings to know that if I were to compile a list of Mr. Viewsat's forays into espionage, sabotage, and subversion, it would fill an entire page and perhaps even run over onto the following one. Such a list would surely make every sane person who has passed the age of six realize that Mr. Viewsat loves getting up in front of people and telling them that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. He then boasts about how he'll use every conceivable form of diplomacy, deception, pressure, coercion, bribery, treason, and terror to lead us into an age of shoddiness -- shoddy goods, shoddy services, shoddy morals, and shoddy people -- quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "indistinguishability". It's all part of the media spectacle that is Viewsat. Of course, he soaks it up and wallows in it like a pig in mud. Speaking of pigs and mud, if there's an untold story here, it's that there's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I think, there's a time to expose Mr. Viewsat's long-term goals for what they really are. Or, to put it less poetically, in the Old Testament, the Book of Kings relates how the priests of Baal were slain for deceiving the people. I'm not suggesting that there be any contemporary parallel involving Mr. Viewsat, but all of the bad things that are currently going on are a symptom of Mr. Viewsat's tendentious, rabid doctrines. They are not a cause; they are an effect.
Mr. Viewsat says that cuckoo pseudo-intellectuals are all inherently good, sensitive, creative, and inoffensive. You know, he can lie as much as he wants but he can't change the facts. If he could, he'd surely prevent anyone from hearing that it has been brought to my attention that I honestly seek nothing but justice. While this is true, if he had even a shred of intellectual integrity, he'd admit that his list of sins is long and each one deserves more space than I have here. Therefore, rather than describe each one individually, I'll summarize by stating that Mr. Viewsat motivates people to join his band by using words like "humanity", "compassion", and "unity". This is a great deception. What Mr. Viewsat really wants to do is gain a respectable foothold for his morally repugnant policies. That's why if you can go more than a minute without hearing Mr. Viewsat talk about onanism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. Mr. Viewsat is always prating about how he has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature. (He used to say that governments should have the right to lie to their own subjects or to other governments, but the evidence is too contrary, so he's given up on that score.) Of course, his claims are not our only concern. To state the matter in a few words, he, already oppressive with his nasty, unforgiving schemes, will perhaps be the ultimate exterminator of our human species -- if separate species we be -- for his reserve of unguessed horrors could never be borne by mortal brains if loosed upon the world. If you think that that's a frightening thought, then consider that most people don't realize that Mr. Viewsat has already revealed his plans to rifle, pillage, plunder, and loot. He revealed these plans in a manifesto bearing all of the hallmarks of having been written by an avaricious, humorless galoot. Not only is his manifesto entirely lacking in logic, relentlessly subjective, and completely anecdotal, but Mr. Viewsat is frightened that we might recall the ideals of compassion, nonviolence, community, and cooperation. That's why he's trying so hard to prevent whistleblowers from reporting that there are three fairly obvious problems with his ballyhoos, each of which needs to be addressed by any letter that attempts to raise issues, as opposed to guns or knives. First, I wish haughty libertines had the gumption not to confiscate other people's rightful earnings. Second, if he is allowed to rob, steal, cheat, and murder, the implications can be widespread. And third, he just keeps on saying, "I don't give a [expletive deleted] about you. I just want to till the disorderly side of the exhibitionism garden." I don't know whether or not you've ever been physically present at a public demonstration by Mr. Viewsat's confreres, but let me tell you, they're pretty jaundiced.
Other than that, if we don't deal with the relevant facts right now, then Mr. Viewsat's cajoleries will soon start to metastasize until they incite pogroms, purges, and other mayhem. We are now stuck with an abysmal tribalism bearing a human face -- that of Viewsat. This applies first and foremost to a den of thieves under whose rambunctious brand of ruffianism the whole of honest humanity is suffering: Mr. Viewsat's army of unsophisticated vigilantes. To put it crudely, he claims that we should avoid personal responsibility. Predictably, he cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist. Common sense and scientific evidence agree: He uses the very intellectual tools he criticizes, namely consequentialist arguments rather than arguments about truth or falsity.
Can you really blame me for suggesting that it does not require a Sherlock Holmes to prove that we are in trouble when hitherto reputable people depressurize the frail vessel of human hopes? Moving on, the ultimate aim of Mr. Viewsat's publicity stunts is to restructure society as a pyramid with Mr. Viewsat at the top, Mr. Viewsat's minions directly underneath, the most contemptuous bourgeoisie you'll ever see beneath them, and the rest of at the bottom. This new societal structure will enable Mr. Viewsat to interfere with my efforts to suggest the kind of politics and policies that are needed to restore good sense to this important debate, which makes me realize that he once tried to put our liberties at risk by a predaceous and sordid rush to start wars, ruin the environment, invent diseases, and routinely do a hundred other things that kill people. If you consider this an exception to the rule then you indeed don't understand how Mr. Viewsat operates. I hope, however, that you at least understand that I have to wonder where he got the idea that it is my view that barbaric good-for-nothings make the best scout leaders and schoolteachers. This sits hard with me because it is simply not true and I've never written anything to imply that it is.
It is not uncommon for Mr. Viewsat to victimize the innocent, penalize the victim for making any effort to defend himself, and then paint the whole brutal affair as some great benefit to humanity. He plans to encourage men to leave their wives, kill their children, practice witchcroft, destroy capitalism, and become uncontrollable troglodytes. He has instructed his lackeys not to discuss this or even admit to his plan's existence. Obviously, Mr. Viewsat knows he has something to hide. Should someone think that I am saying too much, I am not saying too much, but much too little. For this is a lesson for those with eyes to see. It is a lesson not so much about his brainless behavior, but about the way that there is little question that his undertakings are despised by everyone but the worst classes of extremism-prone nymphomaniocs there are. Am I aware of how Mr. Viewsat will react when he reads that last sentence? Yes. Do I care? No, because he recently stated that we can all live together happily without laws, like the members of some 1960s-style dope-smoking commune. He said that with a straight face, without even cracking a smile or suppressing a giggle. He said it as if he meant it. That's scary, because he maintains that at birth, every living being is assigned a celestial serial number or frequency power spectrum. Perhaps it would be best for him to awaken from his delusional narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that my current plan is to stop his encroachments on our heritage. Yes, Mr. Viewsat will draw upon the most powerful fires of Hell to tear that plan asunder, but he thinks it would be a great idea to excoriate attempts to bring questions of libertinism into the (essentially apolitical) realm of pedagogy in language and writing. Even if we overlook the logistical impossibilities of such an idea, the underlying premise is still flawed.
So maybe Mr. Viewsat has rightly earned the scorn and derision with which he is viewed in many quarters. Big deal. What's more important is that if Mr. Viewsat can't be reasoned out of his prejudices, he must be laughed out of them. If Mr. Viewsat can't be argued out of his selfishness, he must be shamed out of it. I have no idea why Viewsat wannabees have sprouted across the country like mushrooms after a downpour, don't you think? He is extremely distasteful. In fact, let's see what my Distasteful-O-Meter has to say about Mr. Viewsat. Whoa! The needle is off the scale! It's a good thing I checked, because once one begins thinking about free speech, about inerudite peddlers of snake-oil remedies who use ostracism and public opinion to prevent the airing of views contrary to their own pusillanimous beliefs, one realizes that he and several groups of unpleasant punks are in cahoots to keep us hypnotized so we don't expose the connections between the ethically bankrupt problems that face us and the key issues of terrorism and communism. The mere mention of that fact guarantees that this letter will never get published in any mass-circulation periodical that Mr. Viewsat has any control over. But that's inconsequential, because the irony is that Mr. Viewsat's most unctuous homilies are also his most lazy. As the French say, "Les extremes se touchent."
Mr. Viewsat's maudlin preoccupation with isolationism, usually sicklied over with such nonsense words as "pectinatodenticulate", would make sense if a person's honor were determined strictly by his or her ability to quash other people's opinions. As that's not the case, we can conclude only that Mr. Viewsat presents one face to the public, a face that tells people what they want to hear. Then, in private, he devises new schemes to justify, palliate, or excuse the evils of his heart. In a previous letter, I announced my intention to maintain social tranquillity. Naturally, this announcement caused Mr. Viewsat to mutter abuses befitting his education. Incidents like that truly demonstrate how he is driving me nuts. I can't take it anymore!
Mr. Viewsat thinks that he never engages in conceited, ribald, or soporific politics. However, myth is a stronger force than rationality. "Mr. Viewsat" has now become part of my vocabulary. Whenever I see someone destabilize the already volatile social fabric that Mr. Viewsat purportedly aims to save, I tell him or her to stop "Mr. Viewsat-ing". He is trying to brainwash us. He wants us to believe that it's amoral to act against injustice, whether it concerns drunk driving, domestic violence, or even quislingism; that's boring; that's not cool. You know what I think of that, don't you? I think that I, not being one of the many morally crippled lotharios of this world, can't possibly believe Mr. Viewsat's claim that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to pit people against each other. If someone can convince me otherwise, I'll eat my hat. Heck, I'll eat a whole closetful of hats. That's a pretty safe bet because people often get the impression that stuck-up twits and Mr. Viewsat's stooges are separate entities. Not so. When one catches cold, the other sneezes. As proof, note that the public is like a giant that Mr. Viewsat has blindfolded, drugged, and gagged. This giant has plugs in his ears and Mr. Viewsat leads him around by the nose. Clearly, such a giant needs to champion the force of goodness against the greed of stingy phonies. That's why I feel obligated to notify the giant (i.e., the public) that even Mr. Viewsat's associates are afraid that Mr. Viewsat will devise pernicious scams to get money for nothing in the near future. I have seen their fear manifested over and over again, and it is further evidence that if natural selection indeed works by removing the weakest and most genetically unfit members of a species, then Mr. Viewsat is clearly going to be the first to go. Lastly, for those who read this letter, I decidedly hope you take it to heart and pass this message on to others.

Silver Member
Username: Concorde

Post Number: 155
pirate pete haveyou seen my slave

Bronze Member
Username: Yanniss

Post Number: 38
IN USA THEY DRIVE YOU LIKE THIS CUZ THEY KNOW U R IDIOTS BUT IN EUROP THEY DONT JOKE LIKE THIS EITHER THE FIX OR FUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUU AND YOUR RECEIVER

Silver Member
Username: Test

Post Number: 123
IH8U, Got any more to say about anything on your mind?
Spell it out we all a reading

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU VIEWSAT AND TDS GUY PR FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK FGUCK YOUUUUUUUU AGIN BSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
VIEWSAT GO FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOURSELF CROOKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Silver Member

Post Number: 246
Yes ,CPTN HOOK , CAPTAIN HINDGRINDER DOING HIM AS I POST!

Silver Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 123
easy guys .... don't lose your temper ... don't know really if there will be a fix or not .... but that is the rules of the games.... it's the fault of us to believe in them ... If there is it will be nice , if not we need to bite that ...

Bronze Member
Username: Vbalasho

Oregon Washington

Post Number: 46
we will have fix.....now is the time of capitalism...everybody making money...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I know this topic has been beaten to death lately, but something needs to be said. We live in a deeply troubled society. Let me cut to the chase: Pathetic philosophasters are born, not made. That dictum is as unimpeachable as the "poeta nascitur, non fit" that it echoes and as irreproachable as the brocard that honest people will admit that the Viewsat and BL coders is never without an overweening thing to say. Concerned people are not afraid to lead the Viewsat and BL coders out of a dream world and back to hard reality. And sensible people know that it's possible that the Viewsat and BL coders doesn't realize this because it has been ingrained with so much of recidivism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we remind it about the concept of truth in advertising. Mawkish vagrants may endanger our property or our security or our economic well-being, but the Viewsat and BL coders endangers our souls. The Viewsat and BL coders will probably respond to this letter just like it responds to all criticism. It will put me down as "dysfunctional" or "self-righteous". That's its standard answer to everyone who says or writes anything about it except the most fawning praise.

We must reach out to people with the message that compared to noisome criticasters like the Viewsat and BL coders, every pimp is a man of honor. We must alert people of that. We must educate them. We must inspire them. And we must encourage them to prescribe a course of action. The Viewsat and BL coders obviously didn't have to pass an intelligence test to get to where it is today, because its knowledge of how things work is completely off the mark. First of all, its fantasy is to pass off all sorts of rebarbative and obviously jealous stuff on others as a so-called "inner experience". It dreams of a world that grants it such a freedom with no strings attached. Welcome to the world of elitism! In that nightmare world it has long since been forgotten that it's unfortunate that the Viewsat and BL coders has no real morals. It's impossible to debate important topics with organizations that are so ethically handicapped.

There is a proper place in life for hatred. Hatred of that which is wrong is a powerful and valuable tool. But when the Viewsat and BL coders hatred in order to lead an active disinformation campaign, it becomes clear that its insults are destructive. They're morally destructive, socially destructive -- even intellectually destructive. And, as if that weren't enough, if it were as bright as it thinks it is, it'd know that I oppose its methods of interpretation because they are ridiculous. I oppose them because they are stentorian. And I oppose them because they will force us to bow down low before distasteful converts to antagonism before you know it. I am certain that if I asked the next person I meet if he would want the Viewsat and BL coders to lead people towards iniquity and sin, he would say no. Yet we all stand idly by while the Viewsat and BL coders claims that unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point.

Throughout history, there has been a clash between those who wish to appeal for comity between us and the Viewsat and BL coders and those who wish to prevent me from sleeping soundly at night. Naturally, the Viewsat and BL coders belongs to the latter category. I agree that the Viewsat and BL coders always tries to rationalize its opinions with compelling gobbledegook about some "greater good". But I also think that if the Viewsat and BL coders is victorious in its quest to clear-cut ancient forest lands, then its crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity.

I must emphasize that I'm willing to accept that as soon as the Viewsat and BL coders's co-conspirators deny citizens the ability to become informed about the destruction that the Viewsat and BL coders is capable of, they will have destroyed the basis for their own existence. I'm even willing to accept that its harangues are as slatternly as they are an insult to human intelligence. But if it were to impose presumptuous new restrictions on society just to satisfy some sort of scary drive for power, social upheaval and violence would follow. It is therefore clear that what we have been imparting to the Viewsat and BL coders -- or what it has been eliciting from us -- is a half-submerged, barely intended logic, contaminated by wishes and tendencies we prefer not to acknowledge. Daily, the truth is being impressed upon us that even if one is opposed to tasteless hooliganism (and I am), then surely, the Viewsat and BL coders's perceptions represent a backward step of hundreds of years, a backward step into a chasm with no bottom save the endless darkness of death.

Now that I've been exposed to the Viewsat and BL coders's publications, I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps if the Viewsat and BL coders's plan to fan the flames of militarism into a planet-spanning inferno is to be discouraged then the wisest course of action is to answer the ignominious, hotheaded schemers who make us too confused, demoralized, and disunited to put up an effective opposition to the Viewsat and BL coders's crusades. Before we start down that road I ought to remind you that it exhibits an air of superiority. You realize, of course, that that's really just a defense mechanism to cover up its obvious inferiority. Plainly stated, the Viewsat and BL coders's inclinations are evil. They're evil because they cause global warming; they make your teeth fall out; they give you spots; they incite nuclear war. And, as if that weren't enough, the Viewsat and BL coders has been doing "in-depth research" (whatever it thinks that means) to prove that the Universe belongs to it by right. I should mention that I've been doing some research of my own. So far, I've "discovered" that the Viewsat and BL coders has two imperatives. The first is to get on my nerves. The second imperative is to besmirch the memory of some genuine historic figures. While I am not attempting to argue openly in favor of any particular position, the Viewsat and BL coders's goal is to produce precisely the alienation and conflict needed to create catchy, new terms for boring, old issues. How naive is that? How bleeding-heart? How bestial?

Somebody has to examine the social and cultural conditions that brand me as scornful. That somebody can be you. In any case, we may never learn the answers to some of the more vexing questions surrounding the Viewsat and BL coders's motives. Or, to express that sentiment without all of the emotionally charged lingo, what the Viewsat and BL coders is doing is not an innocent, recreational sort of thing. It is a criminal activity, it is an immoral activity, it is a socially destructive activity, and it is a profoundly inimical activity. The funny thing is, if my own experience has taught me anything, it's that the Viewsat and BL coders's contrivances have merged with paternalism in several interesting ways. Both spring from the same kind of reality-denying mentality. Both deny both our individual and collective responsibility to live in harmony with each other and the world. And both mortgage away our future.

When I say that our attempts to disentangle people from the snares set by the Viewsat and BL coders and its accomplices have so far served only as a divertissement for the Viewsat and BL coders and its brethren, who are legion, I consider this to mean that even when the facts don't fit, the Viewsat and BL coders sometimes tries to use them anyway. It still maintains, for instance, that unilateralism and pessimism are identical concepts. While you or I might find it natural to want to expose the connections between the backwards problems that face us and the key issues of statism and revanchism, I am flat-out tired of its psychological bullying. That shouldn't surprise you when you consider that illiberal mouthpieces for out-of-touch misoneism speak in order to conceal -- or at least to veil -- their thoughts, so to speak. I, for one, will never give up. I will never stop trying. And I will use every avenue possible to serve on the side of Truth.

If there is one truth in this world, it's that the Viewsat and BL coders certainly isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. At the risk of sounding a tad redundant, let me add that no matter what else we do, our first move must be to educate everyone about how I'm giving the Viewsat and BL coders the benefit of the doubt, which is more than it's given me. That's the first step: education. Education alone is not enough, of course. We must also launch an all-out ideological attack against the forces of propagandism. While I don't question the Viewsat and BL coders's motives, and I certainly understand the frustrations of its hangers-on, it always demands instant gratification. That's all that is of concern to it; nothing else matters -- except maybe to draw unsuspecting headcases into the orbit of obnoxious spielers. I tell you this because I can guarantee the readers of this letter that the Viewsat and BL coders's reason is not true reason. It does not seek the truth, but only bookish answers, haughty resolutions to conflicts. Does anyone believe the Viewsat and BL coders's claim that the ancient Egyptians used psychic powers to build the pyramids? Come on, anyone? Like I thought, the Viewsat and BL coders's arguments would be a lot more effective if they were at least accurate or intelligent, not just a load of bull for the sake of being controversial.

To quote someone far wittier than I'll ever be, "Thanks to the Viewsat and BL coders, brutish political movements are experiencing a resurgence around the world." I sure wish I had said that because that's exactly what I aver. Nevertheless, if the Viewsat and BL coders were paying attention -- which it would seem it is not, as I've already gone over this -- it'd see that it once tried convincing me that its debauches are the result of a high-minded urge to do sociological research. Does it think I was born yesterday? I mean, it seems pretty obvious that it would be wrong to imply that the Viewsat and BL coders is involved in some kind of conspiracy to shatter other people's lives and dreams. It would be wrong because its newsgroup postings are far beyond the conspiracy stage. Not only that, but its cringers have been staggering around like punch-drunk fighters hit too many times -- stunned, confused, betrayed, and trying desperately to rationalize its disdainful, lascivious fulminations. It is indeed not a pretty sight. I mean, if we let the Viewsat and BL coders abet ethnic genocide, dictatorships, and gloomy dossers, then greed, corruption, and classism will characterize the government. Oppressive measures will be directed against citizens. And lies and deceit will be the stock-in-trade of the media and educational institutions. The Viewsat and BL coders is not as deranged or wretched as you might think. It's more so. Let me sum up. Discrediting ideas by labeling them as yellow-bellied is an old tradition among the Viewsat and BL coders's adulators.

Bronze Member
Username: Dicks_ndickweeds

Bonerland, USA Country Music

Post Number: 22
They also said i'll gladly pay you tueday for a hamburger today.

Bronze Member
Username: Tabo

Post Number: 37
IH8U, stop talking so much shiet. You high or something?? Bl and Viewsat, whether you like them or not, are the ones that HAVE ALWASY and WILL ALWAYS bring us the fix from the underground. Unless you can take their place and be the spokesman and post the BINS, THEN SHUT THE FUKC UP AND LAY OFF THE FRIGGING WEED FOR A WHILE!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
The following are simply some random thoughts that have been rattling about my head of late and that I'd like to let out -- a little house cleaning, if you will. To get immediately to the point, if you can go more than a minute without hearing Queen Tabo talk about fascism, you're either deaf, dumb, or in a serious case of denial. He may have the right to siphon off scarce international capital intended for underdeveloped countries. He may have the right to make serious dialogue difficult or impossible. But Tabo crosses the line when he uses his bully pulpit to support those for whom hatred has become a way of life.
Tabo wants nothing less than to incite young people to copulate early, often, and indiscriminately. His vassals, who are legion, then wonder, "What's wrong with that?" Well, there's not much to be done with jealous sewer rats who can't figure out what's wrong with that, but the rest of us can plainly see that Tabo claims that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world's people are all entirely justified. I respond that he publicly disavows his ties to fanaticism while secretly encouraging his supporters to advertise "magical" diets and bogus weight-loss pills. From a public-policy perspective, he doesn't care about freedom, as he can neither eat it nor put it in the bank. It's just a word to him. I cannot compromise with Tabo; he is without principles. I cannot reason with him; he is without reason. But I can warn him, and with a warning he must certainly take to heart: Some of us have an opportunity to come in contact with vitriolic slumlords on a regular basis at work or in school. We, therefore, may be able to gain some insight into the way they think, into their values; we may be able to understand why they want to disguise the complexity of color, the brutality of class, and the importance of religion and sexval identity in the construction and practice of charlatanism. This is typical of the kind of noise he enjoys making. And I can say that with a clear conscience because he just reported that he has achieved sainthood. Do you think that that's merely sloppy reporting on Tabo's part? I don't. I think that it's a deliberate attempt to fund a vast web of revolting leeches, unbalanced freaks, and the most obdurate numskulls you'll ever see.
We must work together to speak out against behavior and speech that is intended to feature simplistic answers to complex problems. What can you do to help? For starters, you might want to transform our culture of war and violence into a culture of peace and nonviolence. I personally derive great satisfaction in doing that sort of thing because Tabo contends that his convictions provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything. Excuse me, but where exactly did this little factoid come from? His mottos defy common sense. But don't take my word for it; ask any butt-retentive warmonger you happen to meet.
To quote someone far wittier than I'll ever be, "Tabo's cheerleaders have an almost identical mentality, as if they all had been cloned from a single stolid prototype." I sure wish I had said that because that's exactly what I assert. Nevertheless, my purpose here is not to wage war on irrationalism. Well, okay, it is. But I should point out that it requires surprisingly little imagination to envision a future in which Tabo is free to confiscate other people's rightful earnings. Whatever weight we accord to that fact, we may be confident that when he says that we have no reason to be fearful about the criminally violent trends in our society today and over the past ten to fifteen years, that's just a load of spucatum tauri.
No amount of opinion or innuendo nor any string of unrelated causeries can change the fact that I want to see all of us working together to ratchet up our level of understanding. Yes, this is an idealistic approach to actualizing our restorative goals. Nevertheless, you should realize that Tabo's perspective is that taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold. My perspective, in contrast, is that there's no shortage of sin in the world today. It's been around since the Garden of Eden and will obviously persist as long as Tabo continues to destroy the natural beauty of our parks and forests. There are two main flaws with Tabo's bromides: 1) Tabo expresses only the noblest intentions, singing praises to the value of community even as he enacts policies that offer stones instead of bread to the emotional and spiritual hungers of the world, and 2) he will probably never understand why he scares me so much. And Tabo truly does scare me: His remonstrations are scary, his refrains are scary, and most of all, like a verbal magician, he knows how to lie without appearing to be lying, how to bury secrets in mountains of garbage-speak. With an enormous expenditure of words, unclear in content and incomprehensible as to meaning, he frequently stammers an endless hodgepodge of phrases purportedly as witty as in reality they are sick. Only the worst classes of supercilious, rotten deviants there are can feel at home in this maze of reasoning and cull an "inner experience" from this dung heap of irritating vandalism. Even repressive, demonic sociopaths are ashamed of being associated with Queen Tabo's nefarious reasoning and unruly ultimata. Do give that some

Bronze Member
Username: Brucelee

Beverly Hills, California United States

Post Number: 58
I don't freakin care about promises anymore, give me a damn guarantee that you will have a flippin bin on Wednesday then maybe I'll hope for something in a few months!!!

Silver Member
Username: Saturation

Post Number: 107
If the bin doesn't show on wed, heads will roll!

Silver Member
Username: Reggie_miller

Post Number: 106
Just more BS to piss people off.

Bronze Member
Username: Trackster1991

Post Number: 92
They said that the bin will be out a long time ago. like when it first went out.

Bronze Member
Username: Midsy

Post Number: 51
Upload THIS IS MR VIEWSAT .LOOK AT MY FU*KING FINGERE !!!TWO MORE DAYS

Bronze Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 87
mexicans pay thier phone bills at taco bell....see u later i got to pay my bill...

Bronze Member
Username: Kato1

Post Number: 88
iam not mexican but i want to go see the mamasitas!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Fatbastard

10 Albany Rd. Tonawanda, N.Y

Post Number: 46
IH8U
You missed your calling for sure...

Come WED/Thurs...if we don't have a fix then it's time to stop dreaming and move on.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Here are the many problems with Fatbastard's anecdotes. The one that's the most blatant, and the one that I will limit my discussion to, is related to his overt support of racialism. First and foremost, Fatbastard's favorite tactic is known as "deceiving with the truth". The idea behind this tactic is that he wins our trust by revealing the truth but leaving some of it out. This makes us less likely to clarify and correct some of the inaccuracies present in Fatbastard's initiatives. I, speaking as someone who is not a laughable pissant, find much to disagree with in Fatbastard's belief systems. This is not rhetoric. This is reality.
It is hard to decide what is stronger in Fatbastard: his incredible stupidity as far as any real knowledge or ability is concerned, or the sinister insolence of his behavior. Anyone with an IQ two points higher than a wet sponge's knows that it is cowardice on his part to make my worst nightmares come true. But, even so, we are a nation of prostitutes. By this I mean that as long as we are fat, warm, and dry we don't care what Fatbastard does. It is precisely that lack of caring that explains why bleeding-heart rumormongers are more susceptible to Fatbastard's brainwashing tactics than are any other group. Like water, their minds take the form of whatever receptacle he puts them in. They then lose all recollection that Fatbastard is talking out of his posterior. It follows from this that if he wants to be taken seriously, he should counter the arguments in this letter with facts, not illogical panaceas, personal anecdotes, or insults.
Whenever there's an argument about Fatbastard's devotion to principles and to freedom, all one has to do is point out that Fatbastard must be suffering from some severe mental strabismus to think that he has answers to everything. That should settle the argument pretty quickly. He uses people and destroys lives without compunction. To cap that off, if he could have one wish, he'd wish for the ability to force us to adopt rigid social roles that compromise our inner code of ethics. Then, people the world over would be too terrified to acknowledge that Fatbastard is extraordinarily brazen. We've all known that for a long time. However, his willingness to subordinate principles of fairness to less admirable criteria sets a new record for brazenness. Although Fatbastard wants to direct social activity toward philanthropic flimflam rather than toward the elimination of the basic deficiencies in the organization of our economic and cultural life, if we fail to call for proper disciplinary action against him and his cat's-paws, then we have no one to blame but ourselves. This may sound like caricature, but there is a proper place in life for hatred. Hatred of that which is wrong is a powerful and valuable tool. But when Fatbastard purverts hatred in order to crush the remaining vestiges of democracy throughout the world, it becomes clear that if you were to tell him that he likes to put on a honest face to dissimulate his plans to make bribery legal and part of business as usual, he'd just pull his security blanket a little tighter around himself and refuse to come out and deal with the real world. Mutual efforts against resentful narcissism are not just an educational process designed to teach people that his put-downs have a crippling effect on science and technology. These efforts also serve as a beacon, warning the world of the postmodernist consequences of his dangerous intimations.
Fatbastard extricates himself from difficulty by intrigue, by chicanery, by dissimulation, by trimming, by an untruth, by an injustice. For your information, there's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I feel, there's a time to listen to others. Or, to put it less poetically, Fatbastard sometimes has trouble convincing people that I'm too ophidian to give direction to a universal human development of culture, ethics, and morality. When he has such trouble, he usually trots out a few wanton self-proclaimed arbiters of taste and standards to constate authoritatively that Fatbastard has the trappings of deity. Whether or not that trick of his works, it's still the case that one could write several books on the subject of how Fatbastard is leading us down a slippery slope of economic strife, social turmoil, cultural chaos, and nit-picky vigilantism. I'll stand by that controversial statement and even assume that most readers who bring their own real-life experience will agree with it. At a bare minimum, I want to live my life as I see fit. I can't do that while Fatbastard still has the ability to represent heaven as hell and, conversely, the most wretched life as paradise. As our society continues to unravel, more and more people will be grasping for straws, grasping for something to hold onto, grasping for something that promises to give them the sense of security and certainty that they so desperately need. These are the classes of people Fatbastard preys upon.
At the risk of shocking you further, I shall point out that Fatbastard attracts unregenerate ignoramuses to his faction by telling them that if he kicks us in the teeth, we'll then lick his toes and beg for another kick. I suppose the people to whom he tells such things just want to believe lies that make them feel intellectually and spiritually superior to others. Whether or not that's the case, I would really like to comment on Fatbastard's attempt to associate Jacobinism with demagogism. There is no association. After hearing about his audacious attempts to dig a grave in which to bury liberty and freedom, I was saddened. I was saddened that he has lowered himself to this level.
Fatbastard takes things out of context, twists them around, and then neglects to provide decent referencing so the reader can check up on him. He also ignores all of the evidence that doesn't support (or in many cases directly contradicts) his position. Now, more than ever, we must see through the haze of recidivism.
Please note that when I finish writing this letter you might not hear from me again for a while. I simply don't have enough strength left to place a high value on honor and self-respect. Nevertheless, most people are still loath to admit that Fatbastard isn't as smart as he thinks he is. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me weaken the critical links in Fatbastard's nexus of mischievous scapegoatism. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because Fatbastard needs to calm down and realize that anti-democratic freaks of nature do nothing but eat, smell bad, and reproduce while contributing little or nothing productive to society in return for their upkeep. If you doubt this, just ask around.
Considering that without checks and balances, feeble-minded flimflammers are free to sweep Fatbastard's peccadillos under the rug, I offer that I hate it when people get their facts wrong. For instance, whenever I hear some corporate fat cat make noises about how Fatbastard has mystical powers of divination and prophecy, I can't help but think that Fatbastard says that his blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur. This is at best wrong. At worst, it is a lie. He will do everything in his power to enslave us, suppress our freedom, regiment our lives, confiscate our property, and dictate our values. No wonder corruption is endemic to our society; Fatbastard constantly insists that he can ignore rules, laws, and protocol without repercussion. But he contradicts himself when he says that the best way to make a point is with foaming-at-the-mouth rhetoric and letters filled primarily with exclamation points.
Fatbastard has never tried to stop otiose, balmy psychics who progressively narrow the sphere of human freedom. In fact, quite the opposite is true: Fatbastard encourages that sort of behavior. Maybe some day, he will finally stop trying to threaten, degrade, poison, bulldoze, and kill this world of ours. Don't hold your breath, though. Yes, Virginia, there is a problem here. A large, sanctimonious, rebarbative problem.
Fatbastard's imprecations are not witty satire, as he would have you believe. They're simply the belligerent ramblings of someone who has no idea or appreciation of what he's mocking. Contrary to popular belief, Fatbastard has been known to say that his activities are on the up-and-up. That notion is so amoral, I hardly know where to begin refuting it. Although the Gospel According to Fatbastard says that Man's eternal search for Truth is a challenge to be avoided at all costs, I think that his spin doctors actually believe the bunkum they're always mouthing. That's because these kinds of vapid purveyors of malice and hatred are idealistic, have no sense of history or human nature, and they think that what they're doing will improve the world one day. In reality, of course, the gangsterism "debate" is not a debate. It is a harangue, a politically motivated, brilliantly publicized, prudish attack on progressive ideas. For brevity, I won't comment further on that, but rather on the way that I am not up on the latest gossip. Still, I have heard people say that his premise (that our unalienable rights are merely privileges that he can dole out or retract) is his morality disguised as pretended neutrality. Fatbastard uses this disguised morality to support his vaporings, thereby making his argument self-refuting. Let me leave you with one last thought: Fatbastard is the most piteous, grotty, and demented waste of genetic material in our society.

Silver Member
Username: Waydown

Post Number: 151
IH8U no-one can read all of your sh*t

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Sick Ducker

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 261
Looks like rambling that you just insert a name into.

Silver Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 147
that's exactly what it is...fcuking idiot IH8U isn't smart enough to type something like that up...you need at least a grade 8 education to achieve that...he is trying to look smart by inserting the name into the story and then copy and pasting here...nice try you fcuking jerry's kid...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
IH8U You Sick Ducker

Username: Skooboi07

Post Number: 4
damn u guys are HILLARIOUS!!/....ide rather read some of ur post than watch a comedy video...lol it always amazes me how i laugh after i read some of the posts on here...i dont go on here for the bins just the enjoyment....LOL

Bronze Member
Username: King_khan

Above the ground, belo...

Post Number: 13
i cant find that post on hashhu! its bs!

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 92
I get a headache reading IH8U's messages. i think the coders might have an easier time deciphering the ECM than his posts.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Fu(k You Miss Torres, Bull Shiite mother effer

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
STOP LYING YOU CHEAP FUCCKCCCCCCCCCCCC FUCCCCCCCCCK VIEWSAT WHERE IS THE FUCKINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG FIX IF THERE IS ANY OTHERWISE GO FUCCCCCCK YOUR MOM VIEWSAT AND TDS GUY GO LEAK YOUR MOTHER FUCKERRRRRRRRRRR PUUUUUUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THAT'S THE NEWS

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 262
Well Kneegs, I guess that 8th grade education part means that we won't be seeing you doing what IH8U does!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
Look, I am going to make it simple for everyone. TDG is nothing but viewsats head scammer, he is there to push sales, make promises, etc...

Viewsat are a shaddy and bad group of people, they are not alone, all fta makers fit into this catagory.

TDG is the worst form of scum this hobby has seen, he knows nothing about the hobby, or whats going on, but his claim to fame is he is paid to hype things and sell boxes...

I think when Wednesday's excuse for no fix comes, some more people will realize just who TDG is...

Veracity, is also TDG, just his more respected personality, but the same peice of shiite

You heard it here first, viewsat is running a scam, and TDG's in charge...

Wednesday, when tdg does not have his promised fix, you all will understand, or should anyway....

FTA IS OVER - get into plastic and learn a thing or two, or get a sub, but the gravy train has left the station.

Don't feel bad, I too was scammed by the viewsat prommises, fortunatly I found this site, and have learned more, and moved on.

TDG is a scammer - Do not belive that a fix is coming, FTA is dead.

If you bought FTA you were scammed, don't feel bad I was too, there are ways to get back up!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 79
Just another clip and past want a be!!!

Username: Rubbersoul

Post Number: 1
IH8U, please keep your rhetoric limited to a few sentences. The fta receiver companies make products that do what they are supposed to do. Us users who buy them for our "hobby" tweak them so that they can be used for illegal purposes. So who are the real villains in this finger pointing game?

Silver Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 117
That's about as well said as can be John! Finally someone with a little common sense!

Username: Rubbersoul

Post Number: 2
Thanks PRFRMNJ. I don't frequent this site often (that was my first post) and you probably know why (haterd, profanity, etc.). It is way out of control. Maybe someday soon it will calm down.

Bronze Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 100
The manufacturers are riding a greed gravy train. With DN being "free", they can sell large numbers of boxes. For the true FTA customer, we benefit from increased capabilities of equipment, ease of use, increased capacity, new features, etc. If Pirate TV is really gone for good using FTA machines, that means that there is a window of opportunity for true FTA users to purchase excellent equipment at fire sale prices. I hope to myself. I own an old viasat 2000, no blind scan, but it works, and a Fortec Lifetime Ultra, with the Pansat software. I really would like to upgrade significantly. FTA is not dead, but perhaps Pirate TV is, who knows? I know the price of equipment is dropping. If you want to get rid of your equipment, reset it to factory specs and donate it to a school. They can make great use of it, as well as your expertise in setting it up.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us