Post Number: 159
They just stole bev back

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 163
What u mean

Username: Adrian232

Post Number: 2
yep.. i only had discovery, national geographic and diva running, and they just stole those three.. common guys.... thatz just like cutting our dick!

Silver Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 161
KHAN there were about 40 or so channels left on bev but they took them back. Man i was just borrowing it i was going to return.

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 166
Lets get drunk now too bad I moved my dish a few days ago. is the channel on Pirate TV and weather Channel still on. Just kidding. Lets get real FTA.
I have a feeling the fix will come now, I remember BL saying once let them fininsh then we will get a fix at that time referring ti BEV now they finished lets see what they do
Thanks any way

Bronze Member
Username: Rekman

Longueuil, Quebec CANADA

Post Number: 31
i have been waiting waiting waiting & waiting.. its getting on my nerve now... enough is enough...... how long shud we wait....... We have been too NICE with them,,, BUT they are taking us for a RIDE...... I think they must Stop their Game.... instead of giving false hopes to innocent people like us....
would we have the BIN or not .. I am very Anxious.... FTA.. Free To Air.. When they started to sell this satellite... did they not realised how many problems will be in ??.... Now onm their Site .. they are asking for 9.99$ to subscribe and will have support for dish..... and I see they are talking about $45 /mth for 250 channels...... what the hell are they talking about...... GRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us