CONFIRMED BY VERACITY!

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 76
I was a bit skeptical but when I saw that it was confirmed by veracity at hashhu*com I am now a believer. I only own Pansats but this is still good news. What does this mean to us non viewsat owners? From now on Viewsat will be the first out with bins and all the other providers, including Blacklist, will have to play catch up as they analize the VS bins and see what changes were made. Congrats to VS.
Here is the message from Veracity himself:

From Veracity
www.hashhu*com
"Yes, it's true! VS got the full MAP and they did it themselves! Don't ask when. Don't ask how. The call came awhile ago, and I am not even allowed to discuss it. ALL sections are known! Engineers have to decrypt the info and write the routines, but I am promised a beta test file soon! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING TILL YOU SEE THE RELEASE!, But I fully expect it to be soon. I wish i could give our members here more info, but expect to have your tv back soon Stay tuned to hashhu*com for more info Congrats Viewsat! "

Bronze Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 85
cool best news in a while.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Confirmed by Cyphris also. So this is pretty much as solid as it gets guys. I dont think this is BS. If it were exposed as BS they would instantly lose ALL credibility, and in this buisness thats the most important thing to have. So the wait is almost over, at least for VS owners. I'm a Pansat owner so I might have to wait a few more days for a bin, but so what, at least I'll have tv again.

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 43
Another guy here with Pansats.You say BL will get it by analyzing the vs file?Is it that easy?

Does anybody really believe they used a laserscope??

Bronze Member
Username: Brucelee

Beverly Hills, California United States

Post Number: 28
awesome, I have VS plat so can't wait!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
I have no idea what they did. Maybe the "laserscope" was BS to throw others off their tail, while they used another technique, so they could be the first ones with a full dump. I dont really care, as long as they got the full 102 dump.
Not to sound defensive but What's wrong with owning Pansats? You say it as if its a bad thing. The way things usually work is that one provider comes out first with a bin and the others "analyze" the bin to see what changes in code was made and compare it to the older bin. They then incorporate these changes into their own bins. In the end its buisness as usual.

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 90
Yep, it's been confirmed from many sources now, all of them mentioned end of this weekend. Seems it was a deal case to wait with the release. Hope it will work for all.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
Funny how the site was swamped even though there is no actual bin yet, just the announcement. No one can get in now. Tells you something about how desperate people are for tv. Yep folks, theres definately money to be made here.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
I LOVE PANSATS,have 3 of them!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Rekman

Longueuil, Quebec CANADA

Post Number: 24
FTA_is_BACk....... yeah i am cool and Anxious you know !!!... since we bought the Satelite... we always having problems.. twice keys then bin.. and again Bin...... am a bit desperate.... sometimes feel like regret for buying this Satellite.. then I take courage... But Again Problems coming........
You ask me to Relax..... I even went on Holidays... now am back.. I thought when I will be @ home.. may be Bin will be release... but In Vain.....
But is it soooooo long to remedy problems ???.. can you imagine 21 days ????......... its very stressfull for me......
Okkkkkk I am & I will wait with Dozens of Candles,,,,,

Username: Header108

Post Number: 6
My Question is:
After VS has a working Bin does the other companies like Pansat,CaptiveWorks buy the fixed code from VS so one company doesn't have to pay for all the cost and the others can modifly it to there own Boxes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
COULD SOMEONE GET A MESSAGE TO BL that we are behind.I dont have his number.Do you think they know about this yet?

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 91
VIEWSAT VS2000 XTREME are priced around $125 on eBay. This one got the components .. faster cpu.

Username: Chackboom

Post Number: 7
I think a deal wants to empty his stock before end of the weekend.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
It just means that VS will be first with a bin and the others will be a day or two behind in theirs. In the FTA buisness that makes a difference. But who knows, maybe BL was also unlocking the MAPROM for the 102.
If true, this means that the ONLY means dish has to counter is to do a complete card swap, and that not only takes time, but is VERY expensive. I believe that once Dish does change the 102 it will be game over for FTA's as we know it, but in the meantime we still have time to enjoy tv for a while yet.

Bronze Member
Username: New2thegame

ILLINOIS, ILLINOIS USA

Post Number: 23
GREAT NEWS!!!
I wonder what LK has to say about this news?
Does ne 1 know what website he helps out now?

Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Ettores,I dont think we really know if the 102 has been fully compromised or that there was a full unlocking of maprom for the 102 ,do we??

Wouldnt that mean that a laserscope was really used and a peel etc took place?Or did someone just pay for it.

Not trying to sound like I know what im talkin bout but if there really was a peel done via laser scope then why would/could we not do it on a new card.

Anyway,if this is true that we are good til a card swap,that means a whole year,RIGHT??

I hope you are right my friend.Im skeptical about the laser scope being used.

Bronze Member
Username: Tabo

Post Number: 34
I originally bought a Pansat, then a VS Extreme, and I'm very happy with it. Look at their support, second to none. How many updates have you heard from Blacklist? ONE OR TWO AND VAGUE. He leaves everybody hanging. I like TheDSSguy. He keeps us updated and that counts in my book. I hate coders that don't give updates. That's on the support side, on the performance and product quality the VS surpasses the Pansat in every single aspect. Trust me, my Pansat is now a stand for my VS.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 275
Fortunately, card swaps are mighty expensive for providers. But, you never know, look at what DirectTV did.

Bronze Member
Username: Haxit

In A Cave With A Lap-T...

Post Number: 48
wow good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 89
Card swap will happen, but will take at least two years.

Username: Fahq

Post Number: 1
DON'T BELIEVE A WORD TDG SAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is a BULLSH*TTER. Been in this game since the beginning and know enoug to see that this is a marketing ploy by "SCREWSAT" -- They don't have sh*t!!

Without BL's help, Mr. Viewsat is sh*t. And if you know history, you would know that Mr. Viewsat screwed BL over last time and BL is not helping him!!!!!!!!!

Wait until this weekend and see that TDG backpeddals his statement.

Can't hardly wait to see what bullsh*t excuse he will come up with.

Bronze Member
Username: Banzai

Post Number: 68
That's another good new...and that new accounted as number 2 hundred and something ...thanks bro.
I've been 25 years with cable, average $30/month for about 30 channels, I declare bankrupcy last month & switch to FTA with a CS5K & a VS2K extreme. Even without any optional (PPV & XXX), I'm still satisfy and happy what I'm currently have (over 200 channels of 3 Birds)...unless there is no FTA at all :-(

Silver Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 103
Roger Quinonez TOTALLY MAKE SENSE.
I wonder if TDG is actually a pussee.
She talks too much. Talk, Talk, Talk, but no BIN.
I am sure that anyone here can do say the same thing, and at the bottom of their statement, say :
"But I fully expect it to be soon. I wish i could give our members here more info, but expect to have your tv back soon Stay tuned to hashhu*com for more info Congrats Viewsat! "

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
I don't care anymore, if the bin is not out by this weekend then I'm getting sub.

Silver Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 183
hey pete you dumbazz...you go do that, I'll just call my cable buddy over and hook my cable up without any monthly bill...you have fun getting that monthly bill you stupid jackazz...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
you know something f*ckcake you go get your cheap azz tube that you call cable and stick it up where the sun don't shine bit*ch and I'll do it my way you dumb fu*ck tart!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us