Post Number: 1290
LK hasn't left.

Username: Cramped

Post Number: 7
...and your topic is ...

Bronze Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 58
LK, if he/she is a single individual is an interesting character. I have been reading this forum for a long time, and LK has been helpful at times, and downright abusive at others. He has left and returned repeatedly and still he/she is the same. If he is gone now for good, it may be because he knows the last curtain has fallen and has moved on to other pastures. Whaterver, when his info was good, take it, when he acted worse than a three year old, ignor him like we all did. No one is irreplaceable, even LK. If he returns,and I believe he will if DN ever comes back, welcome him and learn all you can from him, but don't take his crap seriously.

Bronze Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 47
you are one stupid motherfcuker....you think LK left, think again dumb azz...LK is still here using multiple different user names...he's a fcuking welfare loser with nothing to do...so he post's here all day...there you have it dickweed..enjoy the beer..ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
I am aware that having multiple personas makes it possible to stay even if you "Leave". And no one really cares.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1291
I believe more people would prefer him here than not.
And his temperament has been much improved the last little while. Either he's gotten over his sleep disorder or has a new outlook on life. So good for him.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Cool, I hope so, I hold no grudges, I am a teacher and I deal with this daily. Every day is a new day.

Username: Cramped

Post Number: 8
...it's like saying "he only hits me when he's drunk"...

Life is better without LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 1292
It's not like that at all and that is a crude analogy.

Bronze Member
Username: Sickofattitude

Post Number: 37
actually it like saying "he beats me.,., but only when i deserve it"

LK had alot of info.,., but so do alot of other people.,., why should you guys put up with the abuse., when all the info that he was screaming at you and calling you stupid for not knowing is readily available., all over the internet

Username: Gto

very well put manuel, the info is every where and this stuff is not rocket science. just need to do some reading.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
and also.,., who cares about his PTSD or whatever "disorder" hes supposed to have.,.,

theres an old saying "treat others the way you yourself expect to be treated"

if LK didnt like people calling cursing him and calling him names.,., then he shouldnt have started it.,.,., everything that LK has been "put through" here., were the results of his own actions.,.,

you cant punch someone in the face and then go cry to mommy when they hit you back

Bronze Member
Username: Yanniss

Post Number: 29
NOW THE REAL AS*S JACK MOTHER FUCKAAAAAAAAA IS : THE REAL KNEEGROWS. YOU LEFT YOUR MOMA SUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SO GO CLEAN UP AFTER HER AND STOP BARKING LIKE FUCKIIIIIING DOG

Bronze Member
Username: Annonymous

Post Number: 38
he's not gone,
he just went underground cause he's gettin' us the fix.

Post Number: 9
annonymous, after you post a joke, you should add; lol or haha at the end. LK gettin fix, lol. good one.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
LK is NOT a coder.,., his tv is DOWN., and hes WAITING for a fix like everyone else..

LK is not god.,., hes just someone whos been doin this for a little longer then SOME people have have., and hes got a chip on his shoulder cause he feels like people should pay homage to him or something

Post Number: 10
LK is in my basement working on code for new bin. he is 99% complete, will be done soon.

Bronze Member
Username: Ifumlnbf

K-TOWN, CALI US of Atlanta

Post Number: 29
suck on a limp dick seriouly!

Bronze Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 39
In your basement....
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 242
LK is a f*UCKIN MORON F*AGOT!!! end of story!!!

Silver Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 108
LK has been a coder for years, going back to the DTV days...he even co-wrote a very popular program used in the DTV days..this site and its bashing along with LK's PTSD from combat, together they put a huge strain of him mentally, so he knew it best for him to disappear. To this day, you people bash LK and incorrectly accuse him of wrong doings. You all bit the hand that fed you. Now look around, at least LK kept this site in line when the mods didn't..

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 69
I don't understand what the thread is about ? LK ? What about him ? Is there something new ? NO .... Leave the guy alone ... What he did is not important .. What he reflects on others it is. Wonder what nick name he got now if not many of them.

I'm more concerned over the Bin than LK subjects ... In bad time real manners shows ... keep the good spirit ..

Silver Member
Username: Dish_newbie_hoon

Post Number: 109
Hey Storyboy...

Read the masses' opinion above. Don't you get it? People appreciated LK's news (like I), but NOBODY is going to condone the type of abuse that he brought to this forum. It is also important to note that he really didn't bring anything NEW to the forum, just information that was already on the internet.

While I agree that I haven't really been the source of any new technical information either, at least I can say about myself that I haven't threatened to kill anyone nor made racial/ethnical slurs/remarks about anyone here.

In general, yes you're still a dumb@$$ if you support him and "miss him", but from a majority standpoint, I think we've all gotten over him. So let him code (as you say he does), and we'll see what he/she/it comes up with.

Bronze Member
Username: Raging_fisher

Post Number: 56
From what I saw LK told the truth. He wasn't a fan of newbies asking for the new key or how to flash my receiver, or people preaching bullshit information.

He told the truth, and people couldn't handle it, and took it as abuse. All he asked is that you read through older posts before asking the same old question over and over again, that had already been answered a thousand times before.

Give LK a little bit of respect!

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
He had my respect, until he decided to become a c*ck. From that day onwards he lost all my respect, and of many others on this forum.

Racial discrmination will NOT be tolerated... and I don't care WHAT his background is. Unless he's mentally ill (which he may have admitted to indirectly in one way or another), there's no excuse for the abuse he put people through.

If he had such a problem with the newbies, etc. asking questions (which I agree CAN be annoying), then all he had to do was keep his trap shut, like many of us do already. Ignore the noise, and focus on the prize money. But this b*tch wanted it ALLL... therefore he got what he deserved!

Silver Member

Post Number: 111
p.s. and don't get me started on that half-@$$ed attempt at an apology of his...

Bronze Member
Username: Raging_fisher

Post Number: 58
I still think somebody jacked his account. That didn't look like the words of LK.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1298
What about all the other racial discrimination that goes on here, that doesn't count because it's not from LK?
What about all the other racial discrimination/bashing that goes on here, that doesn't count because it's not from LK?
At least he was helping people. The new breed is all about the flame and disrespect. We're even getting it in a multitude of languages now. We're so fcukin' cultured.

Bronze Member
Username: Emulatortodisintegrator

Atlantic oce... USA

Post Number: 32
I can't believe all the childish talk and name calling and disrespecting that goes on here.I thought that we came here to learn and get free tv.But it's more like beavis and butthead lately.Anybody want to moderate?I can think of three or four on here where all of their posts are insulting.They know who they are.They will probably show very soon,lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
I agree... HOWEVER

They're "children" and apparently have nothing better to do. The expectations were higher from LK because he was so meticulous in standing himself out from the rest of the crowd (mundane or not). If he is going to stoop down to their level then he deserves the same amount of respect that they do -- NONE.

Username: Dbledragon

Post Number: 5
Stop beating on a dead horse already!!!!

Username: Beerman_2

I'm gonna tell you why LK left us.

it's because of filthy rats as Dish Newbie infesting our home site.
just look at him now.... he's acting as if he was the president of this site and as a fu*ckin know-it-all monkey.

If we all join forces we can get rid of this treacherous snake!

Beerman

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
<burp>
(on beerman's behalf)

Hey Mr. Six Pack (no I'm not talking about your abs -- you wish!), I never once professed NOR do I have a desire to become the president of this forum. You are the reason why they invented the word "half-@$$ed" in the first place.

LK left by choice -- he also had the option to change his ways AND therefore stay, but he chose not to do that. Nobody forced him to leave, it's only when his arrogance subsided (after his departure) was when people (including myself) said "good riddence".

If you like him so much, why don't you go post to a forum that has him at mods?

P.S. I'm not Mr. Know-it-all (nor a wannabe), because if I was, then I'd know what your mom is wearing right now ;)

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
"as a mod"

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
here it goes, back slashing each other ....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
just confirms what I just said....

always acting as a SMARTASS.
you can type here all you want and get away with it buddy
but in real life your gonna get your BIG MOUTH smashed by people the likes of me.

bet already PlSSED ON YOUR PANTlES..

Beerman

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
Is that a threat? Come find me then b1tch...

I live in Toronto, on Simcoe St. Is that enough info. for you or do you also want me to tell you how deep I went inside your mom last night? If you look hard enough you may even find a leaked out MILF video with "highlights" from our escapade... all in due time beerbelly, all in due time.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
ROTF laughing at you fcuking morons....LK is a little puzzy who couldn't stand the heat...and the fcuking crippled war vet left...who fcuking cares? He was a piece of shiit, lying azzhole anyway...let's admit it fcukos...we miss him like a bleeding Hemorrhoid...ROTF

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
Metroid 2: The Return of Samus
Hemorrhoid 2: The Return of LK

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 109
Oh man let me tell you about roids.What a pain in the a22 they are.Doc wants to ream them out with this midevil looking instrument.I said no f'n way.Get your greasy fingers out of my a22, im out'a here you butt poke'n quack.Even though they drag the ground when i walk i rather drop dead from cancer in the a22.

Username: Dsskid

Post Number: 9
that's a really fu*cked up kitty.......

flatulant & hemorrhoidic

ughhhh

Bronze Member

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 189
Could be the flatulant part causing the hemorrhoidic part?

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 190
Damn, why you gotta show a picture of your face Knee?

Bronze Member
Username: Ifumlnbf

K-TOWN, CALI US of Atlanta

Post Number: 30
looking for your dicky kneegr0w

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 111
Its not polite to stick your tongue out like that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
you're a very sick people here

you have desecrated with all this FILTH & P0RN
a thread dedicated to the only good thing this site had going : Mr. LK

now I doubt it he's ever coming back and show you the way

you lose FUCKHEADS !

Beerman

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
Hey six-pack:

Don't try to put the burden of YOUR loss on OUR shoulders, @$$hole. LK (nor anyone else of his knowledge caliber) never succeeded in ENSURING that a thread would always stay ON-TOPIC, so WTF makes YOU think that YOU will succeed where even HE failed?

Stop lamenting over your weaknesses and go get some viagara. If anything you'll please your wife (and mom, depending on what you want to ride) in bed.

Here's a phrase that you should learn to say whenever you feel things are "getting out of control" next time (instead of your lame-@$$ attempt at harmony above):

"I was, am, and will always remain a pu$$y; I am guilty of venting out my insecurities and weaknesses to the people on this forum; and I promise to abstain from overdosage of beer which in turn hampers my thinking [and my libido]"

OK OK I know it's kinda long... but hey, you won't be tested on this, so take your time, B1TCH!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
what a fu*ckin TARD
you must be a juvenile so I have no time for you

just keep it up and and you'll have a TWO INCH PIPE UP YOUR AZZ !

Beerman

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
man, the admins got really tired of our insane jokes and insane memebers.

Sad to see such sick pictures ... but not strange you get it from somebody that has no life no future.

Some people need to be banned for good.

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
"you must be a juvenile so I have no time for you"
That's what your mom must've said/thought about you too (during YOUR 'nile days), which has led to your [current] @$$holic and neglected state.

"just keep it up... two inch pipe up your @$$"
So you DO admit that your d1ck is no longer than 2". See, I KNEW there was a reason why your mom kept coming to me -- you see because of your erectile disfunctionalities, 1ncest wasn't really an option for your mother.

Thanks for sharing that with me, AND the rest of the forum :-)

Stop f*ckin' writing BEERMAN at the end of your posts; you only leave yourself open to MORE bashing this way... but hey, it's your [neglected] life, not mine!

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
dish newbie...You are one big mouth negative trash talker who is on a HUGE ego trip, but is so vain that you are blind to the fact that you are NOT liked here by ANYBODY..all you have done is start trouble and bash everyone since your arrival here..we all hope your departure is soon, but know its not since you are a full time troublemaker here using an alias.

Bronze Member
Username: Billybeerboy

Carthage, Il United states

Post Number: 42
Im not sure what all these post had to do with FTA.Once again go to a CHATROOM !!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Dish Newbie..you just got told by that fatazz LK(storyteller)...welfare boy LK will always be a part of ecoustics...he's like an ingrown toenail...the fcuking crippled war vet won't go away...ROTF

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
F*ck off storyteller, it's not like you have the support of the masses, so stop acting so "special". If you think nobody likes me, you need to open your eyes and smell the coffee, B1TCH.

The likes of YOU are the only things that cannot stand me, because I stand for the TRUTH. And the TRUTH is that you're a PU$$Y for your g@y@$$ comments.

If you have real balls you will call me and we will talk this through like MEN. You know where I live, come and get me mothaf*cka.

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
another internet tough guy...are you threatening me now physically?...like I would be scared of a punk, like you...my niece could kick your azz..

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
Uhh... NO. On the contrary, I am INVITING you to face your problem (in this case ME), like a MAN. No wait, "like the MAN you WISHED you were". Personally speaking, I don't want to see the very sight of you, let alone a physical altercation.

But to each his own, I could care less if you conjure up the courage to call me or not. All you need to do though, is STFU over here. Your "empty" laments are of no good. Your daddy, EL QUE, is gone -- and there's NOTHING you or your mommy, or any of your other b@st@ardly siblings can do at this point.

Now go cry... and come to another g@y@$$ conclusion and tell me. Here's a suggestion for your next posting; start it off by saying something like...

"oh, so you want my phone number now so that you can trace my address?"

Bronze Member
Username: Annamouse

Post Number: 11
does LK leave because ke knew it was the end of FTA boxes?

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
dish...either you are a punk kid on school vacation or an adult bottom feeder, sucking the system...because you are here all the time bashing people, an obviously you do NOT work or are employed...I have better things to do than speak to either one of you,whichever is correct!

Before you mention my being here, I have earned a couple of retirement pensions....I didn't waste my life hanging around the corner, doing nothing, thinking I was a bad azz, talking shi*t to people, knowing that can't touch me and I can't get an azz whipping!

Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 2
It's really amazing how some of you dedicate time to such trivial and nonesense matters. Who the hell cares about LK? hahahahahaha. geeezzzz. Get a life, guys!

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
Oh no, not another old hag who thinks they're such a b@d@$$ because they have "retirement pension". (LK, anyone?) Wait... I'm starting to believe you ARE LK!

B1tch do you even KNOW what I do for a living? "azz whipping" -- NOW who is "implying" physical threats? Listen to me you old senile b1tch, I don't give a f*ck WHAT you have accomplished in life.

Since you're the retired one here, it sounds to me as if YOU have nothing better to do than to bash me. I don't bash EVERYONE on this forum, only those who are c0cky enough to justify that LK is a b@d@$$ and I AM an @$$ for driving him away.

You must've been used to his @$$banging and verbal abuse, but I didn't put up with any of it. Don't you get it you decrepid old mothaf*cka, I SUCCESSFULLY CHALLENGED THE SYSTEM -- something you couldn't do even during your 40+ years of labor in the workforce.

THE WORLD IS CHANGING, EITHER DIE, OR GET WITH THE PROGRAM. Later old man...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
storyteller(LK, thrill) once told me, and I quote "I was blowing up chinks in nam before you where even born"...and he now has 6 houses 6 cars a fat wife and 2 ugly kids who are druglords....wow LK you are the man..wish I had your life you fcuking moron...ROTF

Silver Member
Username: Tadon

Dover, NJ Usa

Post Number: 108
" ... does LK leave because ke knew it was the end of FTA boxes? ..."

a. In my eye, look like few people forced him to leave .

b. In my thought, YES, is a answer the for
question above.

But LK still here. He posted few threads with other ID.
I wonder this thread still active !

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
LOL @ "kneegr0w". Dude, I love you and your sarcastic comments (and your hatred for LK in general). Please change your nick though...

Sincerely,

Dish Newbie

BURN STORY/LK BURN!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
read my post above you bui le, you stupid fcuking retard....LK is still here and posting under numerous nicks...Storyteller is one of them...not hard to figure that out dumbazz...ROTF

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
Dish newbie and Kneegrows are one and the same person using laptops and IP spoofers..both are rude, obnoxuous, and bottom feeders who are institutionalized either in a mental hospital or a prison in Canada..

they will destroy this site..look at the cancer spreading here already..

Also, I am NOT an old man....many retire now at 38, if they use their heads, as I did..

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
CANCER... ahh yes, that's the word LK used as well. Hey pu$$yface, if you're a real man why don't you come back with your ORIGINAL nick? What's the idea behind the tirade "I'm leaving I'm leaving" and then "I'm sorry I'm sorry but I can't stop being a c0ck" and then coming back as storyboy only to preach the message "LK will be back", etc.

What kind of a sick b@stard are you? Promoting yourself IN THIRD PERSON!

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
Show me 1 post with LK using the word cancer!...mouth!

Show me 1 post where I once stated LK will be back!

Show me 1 post where I have STARTED trouble!

You have no clue what you are talking about as usual..You are just like your buddy Kneegrows, just a trouble maker here who has never done anything positive for the people here or this site.

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
And as any idiot can see, I have not perpetuated any of these threads about LK..they were all started by others and in fact you participated and posted in all of them MUCH before I ever did..all of you promote and initiate these LK threads. Its you who promotes LK with your witch hunt and skinhead antics..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
thats right LK, if you were not mentally challanged you would just us your original nick. you said you were a sergent major in the army, why dont you act like it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Dish Newbie & Kneegrrow..........

U want a war with LK?......cause he'll chew U up and spit U both out like the useless dogs U are!
Nobody calls him a pussie and gets away with it!.......he'll kill U and all your kids, wives and family!........
he has NO fear of death like U do!.......he's been there many times already pals........and he can kill U anytime and get away with it!......
U crossed the line and are now dead meat.....U aren't the first he has killed!.......just another useless POS breathing his air!
he's going to get U both Muther fouckers!.......he's pissed!.......he will destroy your computers and identity first.......then he will get U personnally......U better be watching your back punks all the time, and he hopes U can sleep with your eyes open.......
U will be his crying shameless bit*ches.......U went too far.......he owns U now punks!.......start getting your affairs straight!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Yeah Mr. annonymous !! OK !!
I will smash those two punks with the TWO INCH (EIGHT FEET LONG) PIPE 'till they become bleeding pulp.
those two faggets don't deserve to be alive.
hope there mothers didnt breed more of these sub-human APES.
everybody bring your sticks and lets send them basterds to HeII
where those sons of a biitches belong!

Beerman

Bronze Member
Username: Alpha11

yeah right BEERQUEER

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
with your two inch eight feet long black dild0

haha beerqueer.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Hey you "baby" .rob

go suck on your momas twat !

this place ain't for mini -me's .fu*ckin around.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
the only "baby rob" that I know of is my son that I had with your wife that your taking care of I should have listened to her and only put it in her @ss.
Later BeerQueer

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 32
LOL at that fcuking retard LK...nice post buddy, why can't you post that unrealistic shiat under your real handle?...are you too embarresed or what?...you are nothing but a big mouthed fcuking welfare loser....just remember I have shiat logs out bigger then you...ROTF

Silver Member
Username: Tadon

Dover, NJ Usa

Post Number: 112
People please ....

This is a public. I hope no one is going to
far out of a control.

Few one claim LK "racist" and forced him to leave this forum . Then he droped out LK ID and walked away . Why dont let him alone ? Is it not enough ?

I do not see any reason why stil keep bother him . Even he still here with other ID, but all just a "guess" .

Sometime, thing going to far is not good ! The reason "racist" will become a excuse reason ! Many people in this forum will see few people try to destroy this forum other than to try to get "equal right". The result is going backward . Think about it .

Why dont let this forum became a normal likes as before . People help people, people joke around during waiting for Bin file ... Please ... and please .

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
I swear... LK HAS used the word "cancer"... first person to find it [i.e. the post where he's used it] and pastes it here, gets to chop off his dick! Offer valid while [his] erection lasts!

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
Hey Storyboy... you wanted a posting by LK with the word CANCER... right?

Here's mud in your eye:

LK
Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3790
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2006 - 09:00 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hmmmmm..I can see dish newbie and his buds continue to worsen this site....the cancer is spreading fast!

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
Now... the moment we had ALLLL been waiting for (or 99% of us at least):

It is time to CHOP it off, and END LK/Storyteller's source of frustration... HIS D1CKKKK!!!

Will the REEEEAALLL LK please come forward?!?!?!

Best regards,

Dish Newbie

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
the only cancer that thrilly boy has is the piece in that giant fcuking hemorroid in the pic...maybe some anusol will cure that for you LK...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
So what if he used it.......Who cares?!
that's what best describes you.......
you're the fu*cking CANCER of these forums

if evil had a name it would be "Dish Newbie"
what goes around comes around
and you'll be PAYING for all your disgusting behavior
maybe not now......but sooner then later YOU'LL BE VERY SORRY
that's a promise.

Beerman

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
shut your cockwasher BEERQUEER.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Hey "baby" rob

told you to stay away....this no place for little twirps

better go play with the goose.......or a big SPANKEY is comin' your way.

Username: Samsoom

shut up stupieds

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Hey BEERQUEER first of all I would biotch Salap the bubbles right out of your f@ggot belly and deliver multiple leg drops from the top rope until I soak you up with a sponge and insert it into your daughters poong tang

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
Guys... is it me or have I started to get threatened by:

LK
Storyteller
Annonymous (OK OK, he hasn't really threatened me)
Big Rob

I'm gonna go to my room now and cry, and after that I'm going to tell on each and every one of you :-( :-( :-(

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
nice comeback there antonio...wow, you put a lot of thought into that didn't you?...maybe you can spell the word "stupid" right next time?...or maybe you are an illegal alien and English is your second language..if that's the case, get the fcuke out of my country...I don't pay taxes to support your fcuking alien azz...ROTF

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
LOL @ little rob's comments about big rob.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
yep .... little rob .= .little brain & little dick

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
and Annonymous = no name = no dick :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
ohhhhhheeeeeeeeeee that was the illest comeback ever annonymous.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
so keep it shut before I kick you in the d1ck&klit at the same time little hermaphrodite.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us