Latest update on the fix

Bronze Member
Username: Saturation

Post Number: 96
Update from coders 12 Jul 2006 14:39.

The latest attempt to extract the map from the ROM102 by sharks with laserbeams on their head was a complete failure. Instead of scanning the cards they just chewed them up. After 18 lost cards the korean guy became desperate and dressed as a shark and put a laserbeam on his head. Rumor says he drowned shortly afterwards because the german guy didn't understand what "help I can't swim with this frickin' laserbeam on my head" means in korean.

The latest news is that they are flying down some guy from England, who has a reputation of solving impossible missions and also that he has a bad set of teeth. Stay tuned for more accurate information.

Username: Gxknight

Post Number: 8
U have no idea what is this all about

Bronze Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 61
I nominate the Korean guy for the Pirate TV Medallion of Honor, a bronzed hu card, posthumourously of course.

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 75
Hmm... I posted a couple of pictures of them and the shark with the laser beam. It was erased, go figure

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 72
another missguided unpatient person. Wasting our time reading .... if you can't help be quite .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
Sorry if I'm interfering with your jerk off time Danny.

Username: Almananijo

Post Number: 3
FUNNY!!!!!

Username: Thekid502

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 1
Got a question. Whats number are on the bottom right hand of the card to determine ROM 102 or Rom 103? I nkow the number aa-07 are Rom 102...any other cards Rom 102? Whats are the numbers on the bottom of a Rom 103 card????
Thanks guys!

Bronze Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 57
Man, you fcuking retards just crack me up...I think that joke was even better then the one my 5yr old kid just told me...hardy fcuking har azzholes...ROTF

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 2
Got a question. Whats number are on the bottom right hand of the card to determine ROM 102 or Rom 103? I know the numbers aa-07 are Rom 102...any other cards Rom 102? Whats are the numbers on the bottom of a Rom 103 card????
Thanks guys!

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 3
I also use to have a list that would list the tiny numbers and what roms they were. Is their an UPDATED list anywhere? HELP A BACKWOODS HILLBILLY!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
You're a fcuking red-neck?...that would explain alot of you stupid azz posts...ROTF

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 4
THE LAST PART OF YOUR NAME EXPLAINS IT ALL!

USA

Post Number: 6
Watcha gotta say bought that Kniggerrow?

Username: Coon_hound

Post Number: 1
I have been sent here to sniff out a knee-ger

USA

Post Number: 7
EMAILED TO THE SYSTEM ADMIN:
I was very serious when I made posts to your system at first then some IDIOT named
The_real_kneegrow responded nasty comments so I fired back. weel deserving for such a SMART _SS!
What a way to be inviting to your system!
Think I'll take my questions elsewhere.
Even though this user spells the work F-cking "Fcuking" it is still cussing on your site.
And you let this go on???????????
If so...what a poor excuse for an administator.
Kevin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
see ya redneck..go screw your cousin and keep the gene pool alive...ROTF

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
Niggrow what are you doing here anyway? There is a bunch of innocent deers waiting to be slaughtered, and some furry bunnys too...Go get 'em! And don't forget that sixpack, you look like you lost a few pounds since you can now botton up the third lowest botton on your shirt.

USA

Post Number: 9
Oh go F-CK yourself you stupid as niggero! Come to me ya stupid pricky asso mother f-cker amd let me f-ck that butt of yours and show you how a true niggero takes a d-ck! Hows that you ingnorant asso "BOY"!! I seriously feel sorry for your five year old...your one sick niggero!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us