Direct TV Messages on TV Screen.

Username: Cheropride

Fort Lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 2
My son's room, which is not the main rec'ver, from time to time, i get short messages on the screen. the bottom half is black, w/white type message. They are always like just a few words long, which make no sense. Like 'DON'T SWEAR AT ME'. What is this? Only has happened like 4x's in past 6mos, any suggestions.

Bronze Member
Username: Emulatortodisintegrator

Atlantic oce... USA

Post Number: 38
Never heard of messages like that before.Sounds like a ghost in the machine like Poltergeiste.I wouldn't sleep with the lights off.

Fort Lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 3
Dont even go there, not funny. Couldn't someone w/say a wireless modem get access or something. Come on something has to be causing this, someone has had to have this. Go pictures to prove it, yea, it took picture like the 3rd time, cuz thought it was weird.

Fort Lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 4
Very funny, could someone gain access say thru a wireless modem or something. i have to admit i thought it was weird too, but there is a logically explaination for everything. but i did take picture like 3rd time it happen.

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 130
Send some picture we will take a look. Remember turn the lights on whent taking the pictures
Nk

Silver Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 182
has nothing to do with a wireless modem you stupid azzhole....the stupid douchbag is talking about DTV reciever, you cannot hack into a receiver with a modem...fcuking jackazz, she is fcuking retarded and probably had CC on...think about retards...ROTF

Bronze Member

Atlantic oce... USA

Post Number: 39
Hey fruit,I think it's the same person.Look at username and location?Or the same household anyways?

Fort Lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 5
Ok u f'in fruitcake, prob good name for you, for ur info i know the difference between cc and message here's the picture - and thank u emul - some people are just oh my gosh.....Upload
I dont think a buy owner commerical would be saying don't swear at me, yea i am not shapest tack in the world, but just trying to find an answer.

Silver Member

Post Number: 187
that's CC you dumb broad...turn it off or STFU and go away...ROTF

Fort Lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 6
and just so you know it is not cc, here is the same message different commerical....Upload
the only way to get rid of it is to turn off tv, if you change the channel, it is still there, sorry for being pist at fruit, but that was just wrong, man u know. Emul i hope you take a look at tell me what u think.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 360
It may be the channel you are watching has a glitch on their side does it happens in different channels?

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 361
but it is CC it will go away if you turn text cc off

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
oh yea...what are fcuking doing in your son's room anyway...looking for condems or drugs?...stay the fucck out of his room, go snoop somewhere else...ROTF

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
when did yout take these pics...me thinks you are fcuking around with us?

Fort Lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 7
i know that it is CC if you turn it off, the volume is on. look, i was just curious, and according to some i am just an azzhole sorry that i even bothered anyone. but i can assure u it is not CC, i do know that much. thanks again.

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 362
>>>> does it happens in different channels?

Username: Bsl073

Post Number: 5
sorry for your bad experience RJP. Check back later maybe someone will post something worth while. I haven't got a clue.

Fort Lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 8
Look fruitcake, i am sorry, but can we plz start over, 1st my son is very young, so don't go there plz, i took the pictures the 2nd or 3rd time it happen, i just took another one tonight. when it said something else, i have had these here for a few months. not trying to screw w/anyone, just thought it was something simple.

Silver Member

Post Number: 191
how come it looks like 2 different TV's...you are a fcuking phoney, get out of here you idiot, you are wasting our time...ROTF

Bronze Member

Atlantic oce... USA

Post Number: 40
That is strange.I really don't know.It does seem like CC but you shouldn't be getting the same message on different channels with different commercials.Maybe it is a prob on other end.If you have a sub,I would call them and see what they say.

Fort Lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 9
it will happen on any channel, and even when you change the channel it is still there only way will go away is if you turn the tv off. w/this particular picture it came back after i turned back on, finally 3rd time went away.

Silver Member

Post Number: 192
if you were smart you would call DTV and ask them what is going on...it's obvious it's the reciever...use your brain and call them, get another receiver...ROTF

Silver Member

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 365
Last thing to try change th tv if it stops doing it then the tv it's F*cked up

Bronze Member
Username: Asam

Post Number: 78
R J P don't even bother these are 13 year olds with no life just imagine what they do... no p*orn has made them go crazy anyways check out my site we don't have any retards there.

http://ftamorvex.com/

Bronze Member

Fort Lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 11
okay thanks and fruitcake same tv one is with the lights off and one is w/lights on. better w/lights off. had to take several to actually get, nvr took picture of tv before until this picture

and as for everyone else, thank you for ur info, by the way fruit, i have more important things to do then come here and mess w/people. GET A LIFE!!!!

i agree w/u emul, need to contact sub and see what they say, also going to switch out rec'r into different room and see if still happens.

Bronze Member

Fort Lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 13
thank u Asam will do - nvr thought about the 13rd old, now makes sense....

but everyone else u have been great and thanks...

Bronze Member

Atlantic oce... USA

Post Number: 42
Rjp,don't sweat some people.Some people like to mess with others.If you knew them you would just consider the source.Since knowone really knows anyone here we just got to tune in to what we need to know and forget the rest.

Silver Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 143
Sorry i know this forum is here for help. But about all you will find here is a lot bs. This site lost its way somewhere along the way.I dont think youll find much help here. And all the Curse words are normal for this site.

Bronze Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 89
have you ever tried unplugging the tv for awhile then plugging it back in.

Bronze Member

Fort Lauderdale, FL USA

Post Number: 14
yea, i tried that, really i thought it would be something simple, i know it is strange, how do u think i feel when i see it, it is weird. but i am sure will get to the bottom of it, i thought i would put it out there and people would come back, oh yea, thats.... but who knows. if i ever find out, i will let u know, and except for the one, the rest of the room has been GREAT - SO thanks again....

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
no prob douchbag...anytime...what's your measurements?..ROTF

Silver Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 138
The ONLY place MESSAGES could be coming from are DIRECTLY from DTV...it is impossible for anybody to enter ANY messages!

I beleive it to be either CC or a staged stunt!...sorry, but there is no other explanation...DTV does NOT send those type messages!...or any messages anymore!...they use to "Wink" the receivers with messages and mail, but haven't done that in years!

Silver Member
Username: Boricuazo

Post Number: 107
DID BY SOME REASON SOME ONE DIED AND YOU OWNED SOME THING TO THAT PERSON?

Bronze Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 93
Heres fruitcakes motto:Upload
I believe fruitcakes is an 11 yr old girl though, so sorry to your mom and dad.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us