7/12 6:23 PM UPDATE - - C/P - ALL HANG TIGHT

Bronze Member
Username: Zanco

Post Number: 25
This is the uptodate info from another site:

C/P
I have stated many times that a fix is coming. The people that don't believe that, please stay off the site or refrain from posting.
Thankfully I do get PM's like this one below;

Quote:

"I think you should not even give anymore updates if people are going to treat you like this. I remember when you were on hashhu and when you introduce fta to people, they were all skeptical about it and some. After the days of hu cards was over, I was looking other stuff. It was your advice on Hash that got me started. I've been in fta for over 2 years now. I own pretty much every single box out there. My favorite is still viewsat. I appreciate everything you've done for this community. Without you, a lot of us would still be lost. Its stressful enough for you to keep updating everyone. I know most people are greatful for what you do. But there are always one or two bad apples. I for one think you should not even worry about updating people and see what they will say.
thanks for your honestly, your wisdom and your advice!

These kinds of posts give me strength to carry on when I'm at the end of my rope. People that think they know everything challenging what is known and has already been told annoy me to no end. I will hear something tonite (most likely) about their progress. Anybody should be able to see this is the hash that Nagrastar bragged to their dealers would end all FTA. The fact that nobody has come out with anything other than card sharing should be a clue as to how bad this one is. It is IN NO WAY INSURMOUNTABLE! The race is still on and many companies are NOW drawing closer to a solution. Information was originally passed that was incorrect (I believe was posted by a DN plant) and caused the coders to chase the wrong algo for days. Now that all 3rd party groups have jumped in to address the issue, we will see releases soon. Who knows if VS will be first, or Pansat or any other? I surely don't, but I at least do have faith it will come. For the record here and now I state to any prospective buyers of VS or any other brand. Do NOT purchase anything till you see a fix is out (unless you strictly want it for FTA). This should end the speculation that these posts are merely to move remaining stock. DON'T BUY ANYTHING! There. does that sound like I am trying to move the last 70,000 units?!!! Give it a rest already. Mr. V. is getting tired of the BS I & this site are going thru, and has even told me to stay off the forums awhile. I chose to interact with you people. I choose to gather info for you, but that may well end soon, and I may heed his advice if we don't start seeing some changes here. I will know more again late tonite. Everything that can be done is being done. i wish I could show you what all the coders have to wade thru to even start writing the solution. It will get here when it gets here, and another STB may even be first. Maybe then the whiners will subside.. I am watching TV and cooking out with my family.. I suggest you all do the same & RELAX!

6/22/06 FTA - DISH Cmd07 Fix Status:

7/12/06--> There is No FTA fix at this time, other than any posted under this statement This thread will be updated as fixes are posted.

7/02/06--> Down: CaptiveWorks CW600 Premium (with card sharing only) [The CaptiveWorks CW600 P card sharing fix was meant as a BETA test only not meant for wide release to the public. The servers obviously could not handle the demand. It did work and offers a part-time solution for possible future uses.]
7/01/06--> Working Temp Fix: Triple Dragon (with card sharing only)
6/30/06--> Working Temp Fix: Dreambox (with card sharing only)

WARNING To CLONE Users!!!

Do NOT use Official Pansat files released by Blacklist on any Clones! They once again contain clone kill codes. Please wait for clone fixes to be released.

Status of Coders:

07/12/06--> [From TDG] There's nothing new to report yet, other than what I've already said. The "peel" process is an intricate and slow process. Whine, b___h, moan, groan, flame, & bash all you want. It changes nothing. The best of the best are on this and will succeed. The time it will take is the only unknown part of the equation. Mr. V. & crew are very busy trying to make it all happen this week... I am left to relay info for those who wish to follow the progress.. I'm hopeful for a fix by the weekend. Does that mean it will be here this weekend? 'Shrug" Nobody knows for sure, so go to work, spend time with the family, or watch TV. It will get here when it gets here and neither you nor I can do anything about it.. Sorry folks, thats just the way it is...

07/11/06--> [From TDG] Re - card slot/open source
I have pushed for this for awhile now, but it has been met with strong resistance due largely to the legal implications. Once a VS works with a DN card, there will DEFINITELY be litigation from DN. Sorry guys, ain't happening. The new fix will be out shortly, so just wait & look for an "official announcement" on when tonight or tomorrow. I can't say just yet ( I promised) but there's ALOT of news coming...

07/08/06--> [From Norw-Group] I know everyone is sitting on the edge of their seat waiting for an update. We are all working on this problem around the clock. We are about 2% from being finished but the last 2% is proving to be the hardest part. We will keep working around the clock until it is fixed. We maybe releasing a new loader also. Just hold on we are doing the best we can to get you back in the running.

07/07/06--> [From Viewsat] We are working around the clock to get everyone up and running soon, We hope to finish by end of next week, FTA will Live on for a longtime,we are every close... We have find Great info, that we will live on for a long time. This one is not easy, but we will have problem solution soon. Please be patient. We are making file do update just like there. this one is not going to be temp,,,, fix but full fix,,,

We are being help on this one from some europe guys on this one
Thanks to all the mods and supporters
I asure you solution will be up soon
look for TDG update as we are busy working.......

07/07/06--> [From Magnum] We are working on it. We are working very hard and pulling all the resources to get the job done right. I will not give a time to release but we are getting there. Rest assured that those who have bought our product will have tv again.

7/01/06--> [From CaptiveWorks] CaptiveWorks released a card sharing temp fix to get Dish only back up and running. We are working on a final fix as is all the others. We have not had time to just swing by and chat but we are working on it so bare with us.
CODERS STILL WORKING ON THE REAL FIX AND ITS LOOKING GOOD.

6/30/06--> [From Blacklist] Please DO NOT Panic, we do our best to get the TV back. I hate to say when or how soon. but Just dont Panic, TV will be back on SOON. I have been working day and night, but only with my reliable sources. but never had conversation with Viewsat, nor Viewsat Engineers about sollution or sharing sollution. I am here in US I have no where to go yet for other 6 Month. Guys when the last shut down happened, all known lol coders were smart to tell no CPU lower then 150Mhz will not work anymore, and even 2300A I made it work and I proved it, no ones knows what his talking about. SO please stop talking s__t or start some stupid Rumors. The Funny part is, when someone comes to me without knowing me, saying that Blacklist is in Jail. lool Pansats will not get fixes fast anymore. lol So from my 3 years of experiance in this market proved me that I can only prove by giving or showing not talking. So please wait for my next respond. I am here will be here as longest this market exist.!

6/29/06--> [From Bluejay People] We are working on the current problem and will let you know as soon as anything is happening. It looks to be a fixable problem and will just take some Re-working to the way all FTA receivers function with no card. We are always working on new items and we are now making a new loader as well. We are working on the channel editor and background picture changing program.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Globecast in IA 5 have droped about 3 weeks ago, new bin release may fix that. int he meantime you have 82 91 97 and some local on 119 110 and 123

here is the latest update:

This is the uptodate info from another site:

C/P
I have stated many times that a fix is coming. The people that don't believe that, please stay off the site or refrain from posting.
Thankfully I do get PM's like this one below;

Quote:

"I think you should not even give anymore updates if people are going to treat you like this. I remember when you were on hashhu and when you introduce fta to people, they were all skeptical about it and some. After the days of hu cards was over, I was looking other stuff. It was your advice on Hash that got me started. I've been in fta for over 2 years now. I own pretty much every single box out there. My favorite is still viewsat. I appreciate everything you've done for this community. Without you, a lot of us would still be lost. Its stressful enough for you to keep updating everyone. I know most people are greatful for what you do. But there are always one or two bad apples. I for one think you should not even worry about updating people and see what they will say.
thanks for your honestly, your wisdom and your advice!

These kinds of posts give me strength to carry on when I'm at the end of my rope. People that think they know everything challenging what is known and has already been told annoy me to no end. I will hear something tonite (most likely) about their progress. Anybody should be able to see this is the hash that Nagrastar bragged to their dealers would end all FTA. The fact that nobody has come out with anything other than card sharing should be a clue as to how bad this one is. It is IN NO WAY INSURMOUNTABLE! The race is still on and many companies are NOW drawing closer to a solution. Information was originally passed that was incorrect (I believe was posted by a DN plant) and caused the coders to chase the wrong algo for days. Now that all 3rd party groups have jumped in to address the issue, we will see releases soon. Who knows if VS will be first, or Pansat or any other? I surely don't, but I at least do have faith it will come. For the record here and now I state to any prospective buyers of VS or any other brand. Do NOT purchase anything till you see a fix is out (unless you strictly want it for FTA). This should end the speculation that these posts are merely to move remaining stock. DON'T BUY ANYTHING! There. does that sound like I am trying to move the last 70,000 units?!!! Give it a rest already. Mr. V. is getting tired of the BS I & this site are going thru, and has even told me to stay off the forums awhile. I chose to interact with you people. I choose to gather info for you, but that may well end soon, and I may heed his advice if we don't start seeing some changes here. I will know more again late tonite. Everything that can be done is being done. i wish I could show you what all the coders have to wade thru to even start writing the solution. It will get here when it gets here, and another STB may even be first. Maybe then the whiners will subside.. I am watching TV and cooking out with my family.. I suggest you all do the same & RELAX!

6/22/06 FTA - DISH Cmd07 Fix Status:

7/12/06--> There is No FTA fix at this time, other than any posted under this statement This thread will be updated as fixes are posted.

7/02/06--> Down: CaptiveWorks CW600 Premium (with card sharing only) [The CaptiveWorks CW600 P card sharing fix was meant as a BETA test only not meant for wide release to the public. The servers obviously could not handle the demand. It did work and offers a part-time solution for possible future uses.]
7/01/06--> Working Temp Fix: Triple Dragon (with card sharing only)
6/30/06--> Working Temp Fix: Dreambox (with card sharing only)

WARNING To CLONE Users!!!

Do NOT use Official Pansat files released by Blacklist on any Clones! They once again contain clone kill codes. Please wait for clone fixes to be released.

Status of Coders:

07/12/06--> [From TDG] There's nothing new to report yet, other than what I've already said. The "peel" process is an intricate and slow process. Whine, b___h, moan, groan, flame, & bash all you want. It changes nothing. The best of the best are on this and will succeed. The time it will take is the only unknown part of the equation. Mr. V. & crew are very busy trying to make it all happen this week... I am left to relay info for those who wish to follow the progress.. I'm hopeful for a fix by the weekend. Does that mean it will be here this weekend? 'Shrug" Nobody knows for sure, so go to work, spend time with the family, or watch TV. It will get here when it gets here and neither you nor I can do anything about it.. Sorry folks, thats just the way it is...

07/11/06--> [From TDG] Re - card slot/open source
I have pushed for this for awhile now, but it has been met with strong resistance due largely to the legal implications. Once a VS works with a DN card, there will DEFINITELY be litigation from DN. Sorry guys, ain't happening. The new fix will be out shortly, so just wait & look for an "official announcement" on when tonight or tomorrow. I can't say just yet ( I promised) but there's ALOT of news coming...

07/08/06--> [From Norw-Group] I know everyone is sitting on the edge of their seat waiting for an update. We are all working on this problem around the clock. We are about 2% from being finished but the last 2% is proving to be the hardest part. We will keep working around the clock until it is fixed. We maybe releasing a new loader also. Just hold on we are doing the best we can to get you back in the running.

07/07/06--> [From Viewsat] We are working around the clock to get everyone up and running soon, We hope to finish by end of next week, FTA will Live on for a longtime,we are every close... We have find Great info, that we will live on for a long time. This one is not easy, but we will have problem solution soon. Please be patient. We are making file do update just like there. this one is not going to be temp,,,, fix but full fix,,,

We are being help on this one from some europe guys on this one
Thanks to all the mods and supporters
I asure you solution will be up soon
look for TDG update as we are busy working.......

07/07/06--> [From Magnum] We are working on it. We are working very hard and pulling all the resources to get the job done right. I will not give a time to release but we are getting there. Rest assured that those who have bought our product will have tv again.

7/01/06--> [From CaptiveWorks] CaptiveWorks released a card sharing temp fix to get Dish only back up and running. We are working on a final fix as is all the others. We have not had time to just swing by and chat but we are working on it so bare with us.
CODERS STILL WORKING ON THE REAL FIX AND ITS LOOKING GOOD.

6/30/06--> [From Blacklist] Please DO NOT Panic, we do our best to get the TV back. I hate to say when or how soon. but Just dont Panic, TV will be back on SOON. I have been working day and night, but only with my reliable sources. but never had conversation with Viewsat, nor Viewsat Engineers about sollution or sharing sollution. I am here in US I have no where to go yet for other 6 Month. Guys when the last shut down happened, all known lol coders were smart to tell no CPU lower then 150Mhz will not work anymore, and even 2300A I made it work and I proved it, no ones knows what his talking about. SO please stop talking s__t or start some stupid Rumors. The Funny part is, when someone comes to me without knowing me, saying that Blacklist is in Jail. lool Pansats will not get fixes fast anymore. lol So from my 3 years of experiance in this market proved me that I can only prove by giving or showing not talking. So please wait for my next respond. I am here will be here as longest this market exist.!

6/29/06--> [From Bluejay People] We are working on the current problem and will let you know as soon as anything is happening. It looks to be a fixable problem and will just take some Re-working to the way all FTA receivers function with no card. We are always working on new items and we are now making a new loader as well. We are working on the channel editor and background picture changing program.

Bronze Member
Username: Yanniss

Post Number: 32
i thnik you are ther bigest bull shiiiiiiiiiiiiitter i ever seen in my life all of you bunch of fuckinnnnnnnnnnnnnng idiot lying to each other fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk off if no fix .who the hell r u that viewsat if he exist or illusion with names and so on fuckinggggggggggggggg bloodyyyyyy winkerssssssssssssss

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1299
yeah you bunch of winkers!
???

Username: Jagmel

Post Number: 3
thnx for taking pain putting everything together and posting.

Bronze Member
Username: Emulatortodisintegrator

Atlantic oce... USA

Post Number: 34
I think that is an aussie term, (wanker)?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Yannis,

I have TV and have plenty of things to watch, I am not desperate for TV dude, I did not write this post nor am I guaranteeing you or anyonme else that I have a fix, but simply passing on inofrmation on other sites. If you have something informative to post regarding this please do so, what are you doing to help? anything? just crying and whining for free TV? NO Tv is not the end of the world, get off the porch and go do somehting usefull with yourself rather than posting back BS.

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1303
I know, but he called them "winkers".

And BigDog, thank's from me too for putting it all together.

Silver Member
Username: Fruitcakes

Post Number: 171
thanks for that useless update you fcuking wanker....you should stick to petting your 12yr old cousin...at least you know what you are doing with her...ROTF

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 198
Thanx Dog. I know it's hard to post now days without being bashed, so I appreciate your doing so.

Bronze Member
Username: Brucelee

Beverly Hills, California United States

Post Number: 23
I actually thank you to BigDog just hope that what you posted does happen and with a miracle we can watch free tv again!

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 253
F*UCK DSS GUY: BL AND ALL THE OTHER PANSIES!!!

I DONT F*UCKIN NEED THERE F*CKIN FREENESS!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Fatbastard

10 Albany Rd. Tonawanda, N.Y

Post Number: 24
Go home and ask your mother to wash out your mouth and brains? with alkali.....fatbastard

Silver Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 196
Dreamers still exesist?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us