TheDssGuy says big anouncment coming tonight or tomorrow

Bronze Member
Username: Etorres4u

Post Number: 72
Just read in the totalfta forums that TheDssGuy has said that there will be a BIG ANOUNCEMENT today or tomorrow. He didnt give any hints as to what that might be, but stay tuned.
Here is the link for those interested.
http://www.totalfta*com/showpost.php?p=77882&postcount=14

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1286
C/P (thanks etorres for the info)

Welcomed Guest!

Default Legal issues..
I have pushed for this for awhile now, but it has been met with strong resistance due largely to the legal implications. Once a VS works with a DN card, there will DEFINITELY be litigation from DN. Sorry guys, ain't happening. The new fix will be out shortly, so just wait & look for an "official announcement" on when tonight or tomorrow. I can't say just yet ( I promised) but there's ALOT of news coming...

P.S. Please don't PM me with questions that can be answered in open forums!

Silver Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 102
legal implications hahahahah, so what do you call FTA receivers with cracked bins?

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 234
PURE UNALDULTERATED BULLSH*IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 105
son, I am not your father ....

Bronze Member
Username: Masti2003

Post Number: 16
AND WHEN IS TOMORROW OR TONIGHT

LET ME GUSS AFTER A YEAR MAYBE 2

Username: Fatbastard

10 Albany Rd. Tonawanda, N.Y

Post Number: 10
the DSSGUY is bought and paid for....he shore don't do it for FREE....in essence he is a male prostitute....or a pimp.....fatbastard

Silver Member

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 238
TAYARAN IS A COOLIE INDIAN!!! GO BACK MUDDERF*CKER!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Fatbastard

10 Albany Rd. Tonawanda, N.Y

Post Number: 17
....that sir is a racist remark....fatbastard

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 40
THATS 2 DAYS OLD FELLOWS!

But Veracity doesnt make stuff up!! He believes they are that close.It may be that they are actually watchin tv while they iron out MAJOR BUGS.

Bronze Member
Username: Alienloco666

Sunrise, Florida USA

Post Number: 22
I still have hope !
A fix will be nice guys...
Alien

p.s. good thing I have NetFlix, and also I can copy the DVD's $9.95 a month, and I am getting about 12 DVD's a month.

Bronze Member
Username: Ikaleem

Post Number: 67
DSS guy has reneged on his statement today...I dont believe anything he post...he is full of kaka

Bronze Member
Username: Annonymous

Post Number: 41
C&P

07-12-2006, 10:48 AM #1
TheDssGuy

It seems like as the world becomes supposedly less complicated through technological advances, we still find ourselves waiting. Waiting for that package to arrive that we ordered online in record speed. Waiting in line at the self-checkout station at the supermarket, which is supposed to eliminate the evils of waiting. Waiting for that call on Saturday night, waiting for that great job to come along, or waiting for that perfect relationship; it never ends. According to this article the average person will spend 5 years of his or her life waiting in line, 2 years playing telephone tag, and six months sitting at red lights. That is over 7 and a half years either at best doing nothing, or at worst experiencing great aggravation. The bottom line is that even in our fast-paced world, with postmodern conveniences, we are all waiting for something. However, as strange as it sounds, we discover a purpose to our waiting.....getting to know and enjoy ourselves and our fellow mates.

Bronze Member
Username: Reggie_miller

Post Number: 30
So what's the point??

Bronze Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 75
geee.. is that the DR. Phill chat room??

Bronze Member
Username: Cfillet

FL USA

Post Number: 21
LOL!!!
what an announcement

Bronze Member
Username: Sarina

Post Number: 20
THERE IS GOING TO BE NO FIX...THEY ARE JUST FOOLING AROUND WITH US SO WE CAN STAY WITH THIS WEBSITE. ALL IS WASTE OF TIME!!

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 561
The big announcement is nothing more then Mr. V throughing in the towel. GAME OVER.

Username: Beerman_2

Post Number: 7
Those basterds wants us to keep waiting
so they keep on selling there useless pieces of crap.

Silver Member
Username: Dish_newbie_hoon

Post Number: 117
Learn to spell and use proper grammar, @$$hole. Or if you do not have the mental capacity to do so, then stop yapping.

Sincerely,

Dish Newbie

Silver Member

Post Number: 562
Good altr. is get a sub and a DB and you will always be in business. I think I am ordering one and I got 2 cards and boxes for nothing so sub to plastic and use DB for 30 dollars a month sound good to me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
Colin, what is a DB? Is that an alternative to Dishnetwork or is it a subscription plan with DN?

Silver Member

Post Number: 563
Dream box with card sharing. Sub a cam buy dream box still enjoy wide open tv from min sub charge. I am going this route ask Maple leaf he will tell you he very much enjoy's his Dream box.

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 172
"getting to know and enjoy ourselves and our fellow mates."
I want to tie my neighbor to her tree right about now. There's a tornado blowing New York at this moment.

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
Hmm... that's interesting. So you mean if I subscribe to the minimal plan with DN (how I do that I have NO idea!), and buy a dreambox (how much are they?), and mod it (is it necessary to mod it?), then I'm good to go?

What about ECM's, etc. Do we need to change keys regularly with that too or is it impossible for the box/card to get hit since I'm on a PAID subscription?

Maple Leaf... if you have any insight/knowledge about this, please share, or point me a to a thread where these questions have already been discussed.

Thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 564
Card sharing has been running for long time I think it is the way I am goin. You can share subs and get wide open TV. It is more difficult then FTA but so what I will learn and it works.

Username: Almananijo

Post Number: 1
??????????crazy people

Username: Almananijo

Post Number: 2
I have pansat 3500, it is lucked up L-70, nothin functioning, help

Username: Dsskid

Post Number: 8
Listen to Colin and do as he says. He's been here ever since the H/HU days and knpws what he's talking about.
Right now the DB (with a card) and the rom 102 (with a Dish ird) are the only fully open options; but this won't be for long; only the first one will survive.

Bronze Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 58
The big announcement is going to be "I actually don't know shiit and just trying to keep the sales of VS machine's up"...STFU DSSFAG and go suck LK's c0ck...ROTF

Silver Member

JAKARTA, CAIRO JAPAN

Post Number: 244
DSS GUY & BL ARE ALL F*CKIN MARONS!!!!!! TRYING TO CON US INTO KEEP BUYING THEIR BULLS*HIT USELESS RECEIVERS!!!!

I WOULDNT SUPPORT THEM PERIOD!!!!!!!! CAUSE THEY ARE ALL F*UCKIN LIARS!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
So did they ever announced what that BIG NEWS was?

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 206
I think the BIG NEWS was the announcement of another BIG NEWS coming up.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
I see...

Bronze Member
Username: Crippledwarcook

Post Number: 33
I think mussawel is pubery boy...anyone remember Larry Doughty....the fcuking idiot who always used caps when replying..this fcuking fruitcake mussawel fits the description perfect..hey puberty boy, how's your DTV running...fcuking jacker-azz...ROTF
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us