Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 162
Those bins killed receivers.

Silver Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 115
Zagros... people were posting negative comments on these fake been for the past 2+ hours over at DSSTESTER when you announced it here at eCoustics ... Did you even bother to read them?
ROTFLMAO - UN RE AL !

Vini

Silver Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 116
*been - bins

Bronze Member
Username: Zagros

Post Number: 31
there are more than 400 donwloads and only one or to negative responds.

Username: Mimoune

Post Number: 10
guys dont trust the new bin is going to kill you reciever

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Thanks guys, I was about to download the file but when I looked backed at the file I realised the it is much smaller than the bin 353, so it could be fake.

Username: Fatbastard

Post Number: 1
You know that when a bin is availablie...it will be all over the net...at reliable sites.....YOU KNOW THAT.

Username: Makemyday

Pansat 2500A.X-85BL.API : 2.78a_EU.Boot ver : .08. Jul. 2006

Bronze Member
Username: Slowboy

Post Number: 13
My 2500 just want totally Blacked out..No more channels at all not even the radio..Black Sat..talk is cheap but hearing that in about a week maybe a fix????????? maybe bull who really knows..sad day in cal

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 43
Listen to others guys. Don't burn your receivers. Wait and be patient. The good Bin's will be out soon or later. Those looks fake.

Username: Vkr95

Post Number: 7
can u give me the newest bin for pansat 3500s/sd? i tried the new fake bin got my reicver mest up but i fixed it. If u need help to get your system back to normal just ask. but please i need a new bin since i cant get 61.5 or 119. if theres a new key tell me that to.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
No one can get them(61.5 and 119), we all need to wait.
Bin 353 is working for most channels of BEV. You can try that one. Also thanks for offering me your help, I did not download the fake bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 98
The last VALID BINS are dated around 7th-10th June. Go to DSS*TESTER site or Future-FTA*info site for these and uploaders. Some channels will work with these BINs.
There are NO NEW BINS and NO NEW KEYS for the problems which started around 21st June, 2006. When the BINs are available, they will be posted. The latest valid keys are dated 24th May for DN and 7th June for BEV.
Please do not get carried away by false reports. Check and recheck authenticity of report before installing.

Username: Insanefor15mins

I'm new at this. what should I look for in a BIN file. Also when I last tried to download a file a message read "serial port: acsess denied" does that mean files is not good or should I check my settings?

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1284
Look for a bin that loves your box unconditionally. Doesn't try to fry it when it's not in a good mood. Treats it with respect and enjoys the time they spend together. (in short, one that was designed specifically for your receiver. If it's a clone, use a clone safe bin)

Yes, check your settings for the com port. Using a lap top? Make sure you have the correct port set up and that your drivers are updated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us