Which one is best among 82, 91 or 97 on 18" Dish

Bronze Member
Username: Kashif4u

Post Number: 49
Could any one tell me whats the best bet among 82, 91 and 97 W with 18 " dish.
After getting signals for any of these satelites do I need to fill in keys first or I can just Scan and then later on Take care of keys.
Can some one provide keys for these satelites with the answers I asked.
Thanks in Advance....

Bronze Member
Username: Moe948

Post Number: 73
91 has the most channels. There are about 200 odd channels on 91. And you can let the keys autoroll themselves. Most of the receivers have autorolls these days. Here is the key anyway..

Provider ID 09 01

Aux 86 D1 15 0C 8E 66 82 D9 80 90 A9 20 20 37 07 87 08
Aux 96 0C B7 0A F9 50 75 F3 5B 31 EC 79 97 5C D7 CE 1A

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
Thanks,
Can you or any one explain how to use these keys in kools@t5000. I have got the signals for 91 W but when I scan I do nt get a single channel? what would be the reason? I have LNB that have "Digital" written on it. Is it the problem with LNb?
Thanks again

Bronze Member
Username: Moe948

Post Number: 74
You need to point your dish exactly at 91W. Find a satellite calculator and point your dish accordingly. And as for entering keys, i am not familiar with coo*lsat receivers so I got no idea. Its probably somewhere in the menu.

Bronze Member
Username: Steadyshot

Pittsburgh, PA

Post Number: 18
I've been trying off and on for a couple of days to find 91W. Does anyone know where to find a calculator for this sat that uses zip codes, or where to find my location from a zip code?
thanks
Dave

Bronze Member
Username: The_real_kneegrow

Post Number: 17
wow...another rocket scientist..it's not hard to find, right beside DTV signal...do a couple of hits on the bong and then you should be able to find it...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 100
Point your dish and then shake it around like your shaking the dew off your tallywacker and you should be able to find it.Works for me.Hope this helps.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Got the Signals, now what? I mean do I have to give up the bins I already have in reciever for DN and load the bins for BEV? I got the signals but when I scan dont get no channels..

Bronze Member
Username: Waydown

Post Number: 65
clear dn channels,input bev keys,not new bin,scan bev channels

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Thanks Way Down
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help