Latest Update 7/7/2006

Bronze Member
Username: Sarina

Post Number: 17
Thought I share with u all, Read this on another website post from the Admin:

We are working around the clock to get everyone up and running soon, We hope to finish by end of next week, FTA will Live on for a longtime,we are every close... We have find Great info, that we will live on for a long time. This one is not easy, but we will have problem solution soon. Please be patient. We are making file do update just like there. this one is not going to be temp....fix but full fix....

We are being help on this one from some europe guys on this one

Just adding some more info, viewsat released a note mentioning that they will have a fix by the end of next week. They are saying that this fix will be a full fix and not a temp one like last time we had. They are working hard on it and should be out by the end of next week. Looks like they acquired the help of some European Coders on this one as well. Looks promising to me and I mostly believe what they say as they have always delivered on their promise in one way or another. If viewsat could do it so as everybody else, so stay tuned.

Silver Member
Username: Keyisme

Post Number: 116
where you been under a rock old news

Bronze Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 58
lol they are just buying more time sarina its quite obvious... TDG and viewsat don't even have the same stories one is saying middle of next week while one is saying end of next week they need to quit with the lies and tell the truth..

Bronze Member
Username: Sarina

Post Number: 18
ya..than y don't u get us some latest gud news Kratz....

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Hawaii

Post Number: 157
Thanks Sarina. At least your thread has something to do with FTA unlike many others!

Bronze Member
Username: Istefan

Post Number: 23
Sarina thanks for the info its quiet releible keep us posted

Silver Member
Username: Keyisme

Post Number: 117
cause unlike you all i read insted of posting useless dribble like this. you did not write it but yet you take credit for it whys that? why didnt you make it a c/p. as for that post it turns out to be a fake. just people getting all your hopes up. read its free unlike tv will be

Username: Lkllves

Post Number: 10
U all suck donkey di cks

Username: Qwerty43

Post Number: 10
Oh great, another LK imposter!

Nice try, your username is the closest yet, but still not the real Lk.

Couldn't you find something better to do with your free time? (Maybe see a movie, go to a concert, or jump off a bridge?)

Username: Cramped

Post Number: 5
Sound like classic LK to the rest of us...

Bronze Member
Username: Qwerty43

Post Number: 11
Can't argue that...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us