This may not be true but

Bronze Member
Username: Jeff2173

Post Number: 13
I was told that BL is posting a fix right now on future ????

Bronze Member
Username: Johncruise

yes... it not BLACKLIST though, its BINLADIN...

Username: Alpha11

Post Number: 7
blacklist is a liar and a dickhole

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
can someone check it out I got a slow connet I cannot even get on thanks for any help

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1238
The site is bogged down right now and you can't get in. You'll have to wait and see.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
thanks Tyler

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

Africa, Monterrey Ivory Coast

Post Number: 141
THATS RIGHT F*CK BLIST; AZZHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 1
I aam unable to get into BL's site as well, looks like its down. I also checked H@$hhu .com and it is extremely busy, can;t get on their either.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
mussawel why dont you work with people not ageist people why even come here you must be a young kid

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
this is for grown up------ now go to bed

Post Number: 8
mussawel is not being a young kid he wants what pansat was supposed to be about "product support" and if there is nothing to offer tell us that is what he is paid to do, so why doesnt everyone get off of "dicklist's" BaLLs.

Silver Member
Username: Keyisme

Post Number: 113
when you bought the receiver its states free-to-air, not free-to-dn so why dont you use it for what they intended it to do get free-to-air. and those who bash other these coders can tell it to the judge when all these sites get raided and all ip addys get looked up. then ill be laughing all the way to the bank cause ill still have mine there

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
so tell me again why he not being a kid read your own post

Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 33
Hey John! you work for Dish*

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
BL Might not even be a coder he might be spokeman but you got a fta for under 200 watched 5000 worth of tv and want more azz o

Post Number: 9
#1-"for what it was intended" you idiot do they pay blacklist for no reason and why would I just buy a pansat for free to air when this piece of shhh wont even keep time.
#2- your IP will be here to retard and that will never happen anyway.
so john why dont you shut your cockwasher.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
and because of him you ben looking at tv for 2 year now

Bronze Member
Username: Bandizzy

Marijuanaville, Stoned Easy

Post Number: 75
i can understand bieng pissed pansat has sold alot of boxes under that thoery. cuase 99% of the people bought these boxes to watch free tv wich is pefectly cool, screw dave chuck and they whole bunch. thats what it's about to. screw the scrambled tv thing and 1983, and the reagan bunch. we pay for somthing that's already paid for. what's up with that. were just standing for our rights and havn't giving in. screw the people who say it's illegal to. there the kind of people that like to con us out of our hard earned cash. just like the tv company's.

Bronze Member
Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Al7bar was up earlier (maybe still is), BUT NO GOODNEWS EITHER. I think FTA is history. Even ftasupport.c0m that's a very nice site, has no "announcement" regarding file release at all. Mod(s), usually gives status of fixes and release date. NOW, it's a big "NADA".
- The BIN Chi CODE

Post Number: 10
well hitler was a good guy(atone time), we are all judged accordingly.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
this is how BL will be remembered!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1244
Blacklist isn't the only coder.
There are coders that work for different manufacturers. What about them?? Does anyone remember them?
The coders are working on it. If they crack it, we'll know, and if they don't, we do without.
Who said anyone was guaranteed TV?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
all I know is I got e-mail that fix was up go xxx.future.xxx to get plz donot get mad at me

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
BL fix

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Look tyler I like your post's so I am going to be nice about this lets say there are 30 or so coders in this industry, dont you think they know eachother and have a sort of union going up to negotiate more money and what are the chances of BL being their team leader I would say pretty high. it never has been about us it's about their money and funk all of us dont you think that he deserves it?

Bronze Member
Username: Jasonswife19

Post Number: 16
My hubby was on a site 2 day's ago (not sure what one) and it said a fix was 3-5 day's away. So until every single channel is gone and no fix comes for months I don't believe anything.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
not two days ago now

Bronze Member

its called constructive criticism for BL, not that he cares for all you suckah's who think he or they do wake up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1245
Thanks for being nice rob, it's needed around here lately.

I still will disagree with you though, but that ok because if we all had the same opinion the world would be a boring place.

I don't think that BL is the main coder or the head of the coding union. The reason being is that after the last ECM, Viewsat had their fix 2 days before Pansat. If BL was 'the' coder, he would have had the Pansats up and running first.
What about Penga (I think that's his/her/their name). I believe he's responsible for the 102 blockers that enable the 102 cards to still be up and running? That was my point.

I do agree with you that it's about money, but i would imagine that BL gets a piece of the Pansat pie. So for every Pansat that is sold, he gets a percentage (that's just a guess though). The more Pansats sold, the more money he/she/they get.

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Post Number: 19
Tom T Hall you are one righteous dude!!!!!
I just downloaded the new 273 bin for my Pansat 2700a wide open ppv...Thanks man

I was sure you was pulling our legs and I was pretty sure FTA was dead.

FTA LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
well the only reason I say they know eachother is I work in an industry with few other like myself and may not be as secretive as thiers but business is they same all over underground deals for product sales are not rare so thats all.
PS tryler RulZZ

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
How did you get there ? PLZ send tome cause all was told that it was there I gan not go in there

Gold Member

Post Number: 1249
They do know each other. I think if memory serves me correct, Viewsat coders and Pansat coders had a handshake deal or something during the last ECM (or maybe before, I can't remember for sure). The deal was that if one cracked it first they would let the other know and to also share info too. From what I read, Viewsat went back on their agreement, released the fix and shared nothing. Now that could have been a rumor to shed bad light on Viewsat (the big dog after the last ECM) and keep sales of Viewsats down, I don't know. But it makes a good story.
p.s. rob rulzz too.

Silver Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 173
idont buy that!

Bronze Member
Username: Uncle_charlie

Thanks again Tom T Hall,Bin works great!!!! You are the man!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
will this is all over cause all others wii be out the next 1 or 3 days till next time good by

Gold Member

Post Number: 1253
There is no new bin.
The servers were being overloaded and the site will shut down temporarily until this bin rumor dies down.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
ok

Gold Member

Post Number: 1255
Tom,
Read this....
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/245694.html

Username: Tee

Post Number: 4
I just cant understand why people are talking the way they are!!!! If u dont like whats goin on just break camp!! Nothin is owed to anyone in particular, so all the name callin and disrespect is really uncalled for!!! Some act like Blacklist and others have done them so wrong!! We all paid for our boxes and dishes and all enjoyed it for a while, if this is the end, then Blacklist and the others must have tried their best and cant come up with nuthin!!!! Pleeeeeeeze CHILL!!!!

Username: Dick_sinbutts

Moon Base Alpha 1, Red Square Mars

Post Number: 5
Yet the cardless receivers work for dish. Aren't FTA cardless too? Oh yeah i just remembered they are. That laserscope will bring dish to their knees like dogs. Not cheap like they said but it's for the good or benefit of mankind.

Bronze Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 44
Dish "cardless" receivers have the card chip embedded into the receiver..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us