Bin release prediction.

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 108
Coders come back from their weekend holiday on the 5th wednesday.
They will start working late morning, about 10:30 AM.
New bin will be ready around 5:00 PM.
Distribution for adjustment to all major receivers will start the next day.
Thursday about 11:00 AM we will start seeing bins.

Bronze Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 34
creek lol where did tht prediction come frm sounds like u live with the coders LOL

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 168
how can u get an exact time? are you a stalker?

Silver Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 142
well it won't be that fast bro!
as i said before 2-4 weeks.

Silver Member

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 109
Thursday, July 6, 2006
13:02 Military Time.

Silver Member
Username: Keyisme

Post Number: 104
get a life,get a room ,or just get lol

Silver Member
Username: Keyisme

Post Number: 105
and 1:02pm good luck

Bronze Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 15
Unfortunately this is the end of the files for free subcription-TV via the FTA receivers. The company now has sucessfuly secure their N2 system. If you take notice you will see that for the last 5 days no one could post on al7*ar.tk and as of last night they permanently closed the website.

Username: Victhedic

Corpus christi, Tx Usa

Post Number: 2
it's now al7bar.tc

Bronze Member
Username: Istefan

Post Number: 13
They are selling Rom 102 yellow card every thig is runing and will be soon

Bronze Member
Username: Coolphat5000

Post Number: 12
Stoopid Creek...Shut up! You are all we need. We are all waiting, stop with your dumb *ss predictions. Your wasting everyones time.

Bronze Member
Username: Mussawel

Any, Ny Usa

Post Number: 55
fix, new bins yea right!!!!!!! I fell off the moon last night also.

MORONS!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Grearz

Post Number: 1
I've seen dss go though tons of changes. Everytime there is a big change you always get epople saying it's over. I especially remember when nagra1 went to nagra 2 and the rumour was that your older pansats etc will not work at all with nagra2 (memory issues) and to throw them out. Well those nagra1 boxes did work and are still being being used. I learned you can't beleive everything you hear, just have patience.

Silver Member
Username: Lucia

Post Number: 177
ACTUALLY A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME RIGHT NOW THAT IT MIGHT COME BACK TOMORROW. SO I PROBABLY BELIEVE YOU CREEK. LOL

Username: Jboss2005

Just relax and watch firework.

Bronze Member
Username: Laxey34

Miami, FL United States

Post Number: 20
Ong_tu seems to be a DN informer or one of their operatives. Got news for you Ong_tu. I am in the Caribbean and the hack is just days away. N2 will be hack ... trust me.

Username: Jeff2173

Post Number: 10
Unfortunately this is the end of the files for free subcription-TV via the FTA receivers. The company now has sucessfuly secure their N2 system. If you take notice you will see that for the last 5 days no one could post on al7*ar.tk and as of last night they permanently closed the website.

YOU BETTER CHECK AGAIN al7bar=tk go's to show you what some people know

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
You are a true dumb*ss. Al7bar moved to dot tc from dot tk. Just because a website moved doesn't mean the end of fta is upon us. All you idiots who think it is the end, throw your recievers away and quite posting. Waste of air and time.

Bronze Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 40
lol thank u cool phat... good post .... i wanted to say tht but i thought let them decide themselves

Bronze Member
Username: Jeff2173

Post Number: 12
al7bar tk is up and runing they they are not the same as al7bar tc check and see

Silver Member

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 116
Do not believe any of these theories.
The Greed Theory
The MAPROM Theory
The END Theory
The truth is: coders are refreshing themselves in their pools and they will be back to work tomorrow.

Bronze Member
Username: Bthitman

Post Number: 22
Yes let's believe the all mighty creek. The one who sleeps and eats with the coders.

Bronze Member
Username: Colo_colo

Post Number: 14
como cambio el bim en mi fortec

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 542
I predict that they may have fix in few weeks for this ecm but the next ecm game over at best but it looks like this ecm is very close to game over.

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1370
alexis: If you want view the 110 or 119 do you need wait for a new bin. Maybe very soon. Check tomorrow in this same forum for the latest notice about new bin.

Bronze Member

Any, Ny Usa

Post Number: 58
new bin? you people are all dreaming.

Eva, you should know better. I bet any fix to come out will be down within 48 hours. then the whole process will repeat. not a good time to buy fta equipment; QUIT while you are all still ahead!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 543
EVen the tdg says do not buy anything at this time not even plastic

Username: Annonymous

Post Number: 5
men of little faith

Silver Member

Post Number: 544
Kudelski and E*hostar have recently updated their smart cards in order to thwart piracy. Here is what they did:

1. They introduced two new methods of decrypting the video keys, namely,the $40 MECM method and the $60 MECM method. They now have the ability to use either or both methods. Both of these methods use onboard MAP functions to properly decrypt the video keys.
2. They introduced code that prevents glitching into their cards. Rev109 and Rev245 cards can no longer be unlocked.
3. The latest revisions also have new code that will disable the use of the MAP functions if smart card tampering is detected. This feature is not being used yet, but probably will be very soon.

In order to really appreciate what is going on, you need to understand what a MAP function is. MAP stands for "Modular Arithmetic Processor".The smart card consists of one main CPU and several additional onboard processors that assist the CPU with certain tasks. One of these tasks is cryptography and the MAP processor implements all the encryption routines like DES, RSA, IDEA, SHA, AES, etc. When the main CPU wants to perform a math function like those listed before, it calls the MAP processor, gives it some input and expects some output in return. Without the actual circuit design and source code for the MAP processor,it is impossible to know exactly how each function works. We can't dump the MAP functions because of hardware firwewalls. The best we can do is guess how each function works! Don't laugh! So far, guessing has worked well for us. For example, we dicovered the IDEA and RSA MAP functions which enabled us to decrypt the video keys up until a few weeks ago. How did we do that? Well, we guessed and got lucky! No, seriously, Nagra has a bad habit of implementing well known mathematical functions without making any changes. So we just guess and get lucky. The guesses are based on key lengths, message lengths, etc.
But now Nagra has started using MAP functions that aren't so easy to guess. Even if these MAP functions are discovered by luck, they will just introduce new ones. They are doing all this to stop the proliferation of FTA boxes. Make no mistake about it, the proliferation of FTA boxes posed a SERIOUS threat to their business. They had to stop this and they did it by introducing some new MAP functions. In the process they not only took out the FTA boxes but everything else too. Only ROM102/103 cards are working at the moment. But those hacks won't last very long either. Nagra intends to permanently disable those cards not by looping them, but rather, by disabling the fuse bits that allow the MAP functions to work properly. The code to do this is already in place. Things are not looking so good for testers, but they have never looked better for Nagra. Looks like the only thing that will work in the future will be card sharing over the internet or AUX-ed card and emulation. If you don't believe it, well, the Europeans have been down for several months now because of the use of new MAP calls and many have turned to card sharing. Now, I wonder how Kudelski and gang will handle card sharing???

PS. Just for the record, the only reason we ever figured out the MAP calls for the ROM2,3,10,11 cards wasn't because we figured it out at all, it was because E*hostar sued NDS for compromising their cards and the court required this information to make a decision. A lot of that information was then leaked to the public.

Hard to have faith when writing is on the wall!!!

Silver Member

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 121
Committee enjoying their holiday.
Back to work tomorrow, like everybody else.
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 180
THE VERY LAST GUY LOOKS LIKE HOMER FROM THE SIMPSONS. LOL. AND THE 2ND ONES LOOKS GOOD. DAMN! :D

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
OH AND THE HOMER THING IS NOT BECAUSE HE'S FAT IS BECAUSE HE GOT A TAN ONLY ON HIS ARMS AND NECK. LOL

Bronze Member

I predict that those who make predictions are pre-d*ckheads.

Bronze Member

Any, Ny Usa

Post Number: 63
yea and your are a fag0t, fag0t!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Dumb*ss. What are you like ten? Not too smart are ya? You didn't even make a prediction in this thread so why the f*ck are you piping up? Dipsh*ts like you prove how stoopid you are every time you open you c*ck washer.

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1493
Ong_tu

Boy you are so far out of it. Al7 is right where it always was. I was just there. You are a rumor spreader and know absolutely nothing. You're so stupid, you don't even know there's 2 Al7 sites.

Silver Member

Post Number: 546
Hey maple leaf how that card sharing working for your dream box? I am thinking of doing the same thing.

Bronze Member
Username: Waydown

Post Number: 28
Colin , kept up the good info,thank you ,I wish there were more like you on here.

Username: Da_bin_chi_code

Post Number: 7
Hey Creek, CAN YOU TELL US YOUR OTHER DREAM TOO...

-The BIN Chi CODE

Bronze Member
Username: Trackster1991

Post Number: 75
hey people just wait a little bit longer.
( Rome was not build in a day.) It took a while and so will these bins.

Bronze Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 80
Colin: Your post was very interesting. However, there was a time in history when people started recording songs on tape and the music industry was very worrried. There was a time when video recorder and later DVD recorder became common toys and the film industry was worried. But, in reality, the television, film and the recorder manufacturers have all survived and propered. So also will BEV and DN and Veisat and Pansat, etc will survive and proliferate.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Good one Nalin, well put.

Bronze Member

Any, Ny Usa

Post Number: 67
COOL FAT, you are an as*hole. wanna bend over and pick up the soap homebouy. i would f*ck you in de azz till yo bleed mudderf*cker!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 24
The bin will be here soon, and I wonder where all will be guys... hmm watching TV on your big screen. So chear up.

Bronze Member

Any, Ny Usa

Post Number: 68
COOL FAT; I forgot to answer to your dumbazz question. wanna know what I predict;

I PREDICT I WOULD CUUM IN 5 seconds IN YOUR ASSSHOLE!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Azzurri

Post Number: 58
Rome built in 500 years? I hope it dont take that long for a bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Saturation

Post Number: 46
mussawel are you retarded or 12 years old or both?

Bronze Member
Username: Tayaran

Post Number: 28
he is an alien with a peewee d*ck ...

Bronze Member

Africa, Monterrey Ivory Coast

Post Number: 76
yea I'm both and so are you. you go both ways or you just BEND OVER; eh BEN DOVER!!!!

Fu*ckin moron!!!! get the f*ck outta here!!! and stay out; dipshiiit!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
I am not your father

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
how could you be; you are a fag0t. know what that means; yea that's right all you have is an azzhole!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
once again, I am not your father, really ask your mother ...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
my mother is dead; wanna try to f*ck her? yea that's right you are a fag0t; can't even "cuss out' properly. fu*ckin moron.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
like I said, I am not your father, really I am not

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
look in the mirror; yea you're are seeing right; YOU ARE ONE UGLY MUDDERF*CKER!!!! and a fag0t too!!!

god definitely made you FASSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Mussa, Shut the f*ck up you silly lil f*g. This is so not a hom*s*xual website so I am having a hard time understanding what you are doing on here in the first place. You obviously have a problem conversing with men for some fruedian reason. I am guessing you also have some issues with some of your family members. It is difficult to disect your psychological problems in just a few posts, but I'll give it a shot. I predict that you are a little limp d*ck piece of sh*t. You are also having trouble coming out of the closet and admitting you are h*mo, so you accuse others frequently of being a h*mo to make yourself feel better. Good luck with all that. It's OK to be a qu*er dude, it's your choice. Be loud and proud and fly your rainbow high. In closing, do us all a favor and keep your c*ck sucker closed.

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1494
Posted on Tuesday, July 04, 2006 - 07:41 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey maple leaf how that card sharing working for your dream box? I am thinking of doing the same thing.

C/S is fine up and running. But it cost $$ so it's not for everyone. Don't sweat it Colin the fix will come.

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
Cool FAT, Shut the f*ck up you silly lil f*g. This is so not a hom*s*xual website so I am having a hard time understanding what you are doing on here in the first place. You obviously have a problem conversing with men for some fruedian reason. I am guessing you also have some issues with some of your family members. It is difficult to disect your psychological problems in just a few posts, but I'll give it a shot. I predict that you are a little limp d*ck piece of sh*t. You are also having trouble coming out of the closet and admitting you are h*mo, so you accuse others frequently of being a h*mo to make yourself feel better. Good luck with all that. It's OK to be a qu*er dude, it's your choice. Be loud and proud and fly your rainbow high. In closing, do us all a favor and keep your c*ck sucker closed.shut

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
LOL Mussa, ahhh proof how smart you really aren't. Nice copy and paste of what I said. I guess it was pretty good, go ahead and feel free to use it on the next person you "think" you can talk sh*t to.

Username: Shafto

Cooper City, FL USA

I think we should start a pool on when it we be completed with a working BIN. I'll take July 8th at 1800

Username: Atok

Post Number: 7
July 8th 2008 at 0800

Bronze Member
Username: Aggrofish

Post Number: 15
The number of idiots on here amazes me. Good thing there's real info out there.

Bronze Member
Username: Tabo

I predict there won't be a BIN until Bev goes completly black on all channels. 2-3 days after that you will see the BINs pop up.

Username: Njamateur

Intersting coincidence:
Today, July 5 is the TV Evolution Summit 2006 in Roma Italy. The conference guest speaker is Frédéric Bonneté, Senior Security Expert, Nagravision. (see http://www.nagravision.com/pages/events.php?etat=4) I wonder if Nagravision changed something to save face during the conference. I recall Nagra 2 is a 2 phase protocol with a hardware encryption system for the second phase. Anyone know when that is coming out?

Silver Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 102
these threads are very funny man! LOL you wonder where in world people come up with so much "information".

Silver Member

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 135
Bin is coming today!
If not...
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Erenia0324

Post Number: 18
hi creek it almost 1:00 pm here in florida and no bin yet. time to start worring. LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
6.. right when my soap opera starts.

creek better be true. lol

Silver Member
Username: Hybridfay

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 123
that was good creek

Username: Mr_greek

hey gulo,new bin yet?frap?

all fa'g talk should be on gaychat so pls just stick to business,great ppv july 8 so lets get those bins chop chop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Gulo

my golo, nothing yet. tonight will decode!!

Username: Gulo

GO PUCO GOOOOOOO!

Username: Imz

Post Number: 4
relax people

the guy didn't do anything wrong

just cuz he made some prediction everyone needs to bash him?!

****ing retards

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
SHES NOT A GUY SHES A GIRL

Post Number: 3
hey mussa u are a police informer,rat pouta get off this site u useless c.unt

Post Number: 4
yes new bins soon i my golo predicts

after consulting my golo bins are hours away......................

Bronze Member
Username: Koooltec

Post Number: 76
yes , we all have the fix now ,thanks to all of you that predicted very well :S

Username: Imz

^ o rly?

Silver Member

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 140
Coders stopped working on new bin file and (orders from Kim Jon Ill) started testing missiles instead.
Kim Jung Ill is enraged that Japanese prime minister and President Bush visited Elvis home Graceland. President Bush also held a luxurious ceremony just for Junichiro Koizumi.

Bronze Member
Username: Johncruise

Darn those creeks, opps, creeps...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us