A SLAM 'N' SOLUTION

Username: Haxor

Post Number: 1
Been reading these dss sites for a while. I can't help but comment on the stupid people they attract. It seems when nobody has a solution their brains work slower and they result to making up stories. Sorry had to get that out of my system.

Now a real solution that should send half of you fat stupid americans back to sitting on the sofa in front of the TV.

U have all the hardware and software you need for alternatives so get a damn screwdriver and move to
xpressvu or get a linear LNB and move to lobecast. Last month we had 1400+ channels, today only 600 but it ain't the end of the world. If you can't live without PPV rent the damn DVD from blockbuster or download it off the net and burn it to a 25 cent disc. Too cheap to rent, get together with other fat a55ses and share the rental fee. Copy it , resell it, join a damn DVD trading club, look for alternatives instead of posting sh*t that I wouldn't feed to my dog. And when all that fails go outside and get some fresh air, its the summer so enjoy it until dish network is back.

Yes my america includes puerto rico so don't think I left you lazy pigs out.

Bronze Member
Username: Saturation

Post Number: 54
Hank you got new keys? Just kidding :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Gunaa

Post Number: 84
Thanks LK!! nice to see you again.

Username: Jj1

Post Number: 6
LK is Alive!!!! horrrrayyyy!

Post Number: 2
Call me whatever you want. point is I just sent a sheetload of you out to the backyard and any minute people will be asking for bev channel lists and keys.

good start ben but I bet u already had it

don't know LK but if he isn't here posting propaganda and speculation like you then he is probably at home watching xpressvu and catching new birds.

Perfect time for all the whiners to learn something new while PPV is down.

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1501
Dry up we don't need another idiot here. Calling names .

Username: Saurimo

Post Number: 1
Hey Hank do you have new keys and new bin for DN?
Thanks in advance.
Canada forever and I include Alasca too.

Bronze Member
Username: Ticat900

Post Number: 37
mario carneiro asks;Hey Hank do you have new keys and new bin for DN?
Thanks in advance.
Canada forever and I include Alasca too.

Are there really people as stupid as this mario running around freely??????

Username: Stix_n_stonze

Post Number: 10
it seems that there are....

Post Number: 4
Good job mario my post was intended for the dumbazz like you.

U can have alasca whatever the hell that is. try opening an atlas before your mouth. U will never find nimiq or 97w so drop the hobby now.

Gold Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 1502
LK with 4 Posts WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

Post Number: 6
Go maple leaf ! join the other 5000 idiots with nothing useful. this is why ALL DSS sites suck. we have 50% idiots who try to steal without doing the labor, when they fail they come to the forums to blame the hakcers and mfct, then the other 48% who steal and pretend to be a good guy (where u fall in) and the other 2% who are actual hackers who keep this hobby going for you and all the other shiity people you support. after 7 years of DSS I know how to spot a troll and u can bet that hit close to home for u.

Username: Dcole99us

Post Number: 9
Hey Hank! Learn to spell "you". It is not "u". You lazy bum. Also, try capitalizing the first word in every sentence. Another sign that you are a lazy bum. I would be willing to bet money that you are fat as well.

Post Number: 7
You could win that bet if you were talking about my dick.

I'm 5,10 and 165lbs so yes I may be 5 lbs overweight, u got me. I was talking about the typical yank who can't get off the sofa to cash his welfare check. Sorry should have called it obesed so you don't confuse me with them. good contribution david, nothing useful in any way, let me guess, u from the south.

Bronze Member
Username: Storyteller

Post Number: 39
Hank..I like U...U call a spade a spade!...just like LK did and does!...some people can't handle the truth so they dwell on immaterial things like spelling!

BTW...we all use typing shortcuts, and this is NOT a English major class!...is a forums for FREELOADERS to not pay for TV..and NOT because its their HOBBY!

Silver Member
Username: Mussawel

Africa, Monterrey Ivory Coast

Post Number: 116
FINALLY; someone said what I have been saying all along.

Well put storyteller.

if you don't know what i said before its this:

this forum is for FREELOADERS to not pay for TV..and NOT because its their HOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Saturation

Post Number: 55
mussawel you forgot to say fag0t and that you will fu*ck our wifes, are you feeling all right?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us