6/29 --10PM UPDATE

Bronze Member
Username: Wnyzfinest

Post Number: 57
6/29 9PM UPDATE
COOL*SAT CAMP:
Coders At Cool*Sat Project 8-10Weeke before releasing a bin, DN Has Changed the Network Map as of 7PM, and Changed the Firewall settings, The New Firewall Nagra has implemented is one Coders Can't Get In It.

VIEWSAT CAMP & PANSAT CAMP:
BL & MR.V have just (6:30PM) gotten off the phone, they are seeing a change under DN, The Bin They had written a few hours ago, Has Just Shown to return 95% Of All Channels Including PPV /XXX and Premium athough, 15minutes later they began losing channels. It is believed DN has just put in an Authentication System, which checks the Account ID - Something Our FTA Devices dont show, when the Account comes negative DN immediatly and instantly changes it's ECM through Minor TP Updates. BL is currently headed to germany where they have just written up a code where it masks this Account ID, and Emulates a ROM102 / 106 through BIN! Although BL Has to go and Test.
Pansat 2500/2700 Will become Discountinued After this, They Need the new Memory Dump, Luckily the 3500 has the SD Card and it can dump there and Act as a Card, it's a new hack process.. BL **LEFT** at 9PM with his check book, he arrives in germany tommorow, He said He will split the cost with MR.V something MR.V has agreed to as he cares about his customers. AN UPDATE WILL BE RELEASED BY 3PM EST TOMMOROW!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
**I got this On FUTURE - FTA 's private forum, since their public forum is blocked,

Bronze Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 13
so danny will my pansat 3000 which is a clone 2700 i believe not work after this?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
no, remember the 100k dump, not enough memory...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
wht recievers will work only 3500?

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 174
Danny, do you think the SD will be quick enough for processing purposes? I'm wondering if we'll all need a newer design of receiver with more memory.

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 158
usama come on msn

Gold Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 1183
Doesn't the viewsat extreme have a fast procesor?
Sounds like my 2700 might be going into the closet with the VCR.

Username: Xmongra

Post Number: 7
Who can suggest what kind of receiver we can purchase, even if it's not Pansat, that will comply with the new technology.

Username: Hmmm

Post Number: 1
Does this even make sense? Network map *sigh* There is only map and what is more unbelieveble is that the emms sent to update map and firewall were not somehow visible or logged BS!!.If the previous map was known the fix would have been out in a day as it is merely an addition of the alogarithm in the fta code. Even more outrageous is BL's claim of authenitcation system using "Minor TP update". It is obvious some new map calls called in rev109 namely the 57 which is an unknown alogarithm, maybe AES, maybe not. It is also obvious that pansat 2700 doesnot have enough processing power to emulate map funtions in time for the next CW; So they are out.. Sigh wish the CC was around and the logs were usaully available. But oh well... Why don't BL and Mr V just ask their coders as to which alogarithm is call 57 and just post the name of alogarithm, that will definately prove that indeed they are aware of the map not to mention it will get the DB and dvb cards up and running
!!!! No doubt they need some one's help to get the map details and its someone from the CC who will get them out just like the person did last time.

Bronze Member
Username: Karla

Canada

Post Number: 47
what???? are you saying that my pansat 2700 is not going to work anymore??

Post Number: 3
Depends on the number of map calls... I don't have the log for the new ecm.. so only highly efficient code for 2700 might be able to do maybe 2 or 3 calls. So far we at 3 (guessing from the posts) and coders know that anymore calls, the panst 2700 is out of air thus no future support. I personally think people underestimate the power of MAP and how fast it can run these calculation

Username: The_voice

Post Number: 5
all 2500 and 2700 and their clones, will be useless soon...need a 3500 and better with card..or any Viewsat.

Username: Hardist1

Why are you all spectulating? We'll know when release is availible. Until then use some rabbit ears or read a book! Half these people work for dish or are pulling your chain.
-H

Gold Member

Post Number: 1189
R. Mongra,
This is not the time to suggest which receiver to buy. Better to wait, find out the new work around and the types of receivers that can handle it (if any) and then buy.

Username: Xmongra

Post Number: 8
You have reason Tyler, I Apologize, I am a little bit desperate to watch soccer, that is why I've asked, but like you said, better to wait, I hope BL will provide us something good to keep our 2700A up and running.

Bronze Member
Username: Xcable

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 45
What.....Intresting post,Thanks for your input. makes sense to me if it was as minor as map it would be a done deal.And yes some have mentioned dvb card as an option,even if temp?

The original post above is self explanatory regarding receivers....no 2500/2700 and clones..and previous posts last ECM stated speed of processor was going to be a BIG factor in the next (present now) ECM..I know the Viewsats will work fine..

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 179
It sounds like DN is not just throwing one trick into the bag, but many tricks. This makes it all the more difficult to develop a fix.

Username: Ajiwa

Post Number: 2
what about cools*t?

Post Number: 4
Dvb cards are not going to be up and running until some one tells the authors what alogarithm is called by 57. During last ECM the SSH alogarithm was added as post process, now this one adds one more in addition to SSH. I doubt Vahid or Semu author will acutally put that much time into the fix for NA. It was giver who helped get the semu up and running last time and this time he seems reluctant to help. I have a hunch after reading his posts, that he might infact know the calls but then again that is my opinion

Username: Rgb360

hers a list not my list but heres what I found
c/p
here's a list of some STB's and their processor models, MHz and MIPS...

Ariza 700/750/800 STi 5518 81 MHz 100 MIPS
Ariza Xtreme Zoran ZR39140 >170 MIPS (up to 162 MHz, unknown exact speed)
Buzz NEC µPD61110 166.67 MHz 200 MIPS
CaptiveWorks CW600S Conexant CX24138 100 MHz 112 MIPS
CaptiveWorks CW600Prem Conexant CX24142 133MHz 146-150 MIPS
Captiveworks CS500 STi 5518 81 MHz 100 MIPS
C**lsat 4000 STi 5518 81 MHz 100 MIPS
C**lsat 5000 Conexant CX24142 133 MHz 146-150 MIPS
C^^lsat 6000 Conexant Cx24146 133 MHz. 146-150 MIPS
DGStation Mutant 200S PowerPC 250 MHz 350 MIPS 32Mb SDRAM
DGStation Relook 300S PowerPC 250 MHz 350 MIPS 24Mb SDRAM
DGStation Relook 400S PowerPC 250 MHz 350 MIPS 96Mb SDRAM
Dreambox (500/7020) PowerPC 250 MHz 350 MIPS
ExtremeView Magnum STm5105 200 MHz 286 MIPS (possibly - no hard MIPS test data)
Fortec Lifetime series STi5518 81 MHz 100 MIPS
Fortec MercuryII NEC61114 166.67 MHz 200 MIPS
Megasat 4000XL STi5518 81 MHz 100 MIPS
Megasat 2700XL STi5518 81 MHz 100 MIPS
Megasat yt6688 STi5518 81 MHz 100 MIPS
Megasat Premier NEC µPD61110 166 MHz 200 MIPS
Microyal 1000/1200 STi5518 81 MHz 100 MIPS
Microyal 2000 STi5518 (x2) 81 MHz 100 MIPS
Mvidea FS4000 Conexant CX24142 133 MHz 146-150 MIPS
Neusat SP6000 NEC µPD61110 166 MHz 200 MIPS
Orasat (all) STi5518 81 MHz 100 MIPS
Pansat 2500 STi5518 81 MHz 100 MIPS
Pansat 2700/3500 STi5518 81 MHz 100 MIPS
Pansat 5000HC NEC µPD61110 166 MHz 200 MIPS
Pansat 6000HXC NEC µPD61110 166 MHz 200 MIPS
SatPros DSR500 STi5518 81MHz 100 MIPS
Skyview RX600 Conexant CX24138 100 MHz 112 MIPS
Spacestar/Ultrastar PowerPC 250 MHz 350 MIPS
Viewsat(all) Conexant CX24142 133 MHz 146-150MIPS

hope that helps

Username: Ganjaman

Post Number: 10
Got any specs for the dreambox 7025? I've heard they're good

Silver Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 111
This post is total BS..Future-fta does not have a private forum..I am a member of Future-fta and this post is not on that site..Bl is not going to Germany either..

Danny give me the name of the person who posted that thread and I will verify for you guys..

Good atleast we known BL or Mr V won't make such excuses that make absolutely no sense. I am still LMAO regarding "Network Map" Hehe

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
I just checked with three mods at Future and Danny's thread is BS..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
so tht pretty much means danny can lick his mother's C**k twice and shove his rumours up his mother's c**k hole!

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 48
FTA is that true??....please tell us good news

Username: Mitochondria

so there is no current bin file that will worh at all??

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
Usama..what a mouth you have..lol..as soon as he gives me the name of the person who posted that thread it's all bs..I just got another E-mail from a
super mod at Future and he also says it's BS

FTA

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
Sorry Karla no bin yet..still being worked on..no time or date of release yet..

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 96
Man all these rumors are like the ones that were flying around when DN switched to N2. Don't believe everything you read. Just be patient.

F_T_A will there be any help for the 2700a??

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 97
And we waited much longer then.

Silver Member

Post Number: 115
pj..yes the 2500 and 2700 are going to be fine..i will try to get on to Future-fta but it's jammed right now..I have been communicating thru E-mail all day..

FTA

Silver Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 109
ME TOO!

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
OK..Danny's post came from a C\P from DSS-newbies that no one knows where it came from so yeah it's BS

FTA

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 49
Thanks FTA

Bronze Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 42
"Quote"
6/29 9PM UPDATE
COOL*SAT CAMP:
Coders At Cool*Sat Project 8-10Weeke before releasing a bin, DN Has Changed the Network Map as of 7PM, and Changed the Firewall settings, The New Firewall Nagra has implemented is one Coders Can't Get In It.

BL & MR.V have just (6:30PM) gotten off the phone, they are seeing a change under DN, The Bin They had written a few hours ago, Has Just Shown to return 95% Of All Channels Including PPV /XXX and Premium athough, 15minutes later they began losing channels. It is believed DN has just put in an Authentication System, which checks the Account ID - Something Our FTA Devices dont show, when the Account comes negative DN immediatly and instantly changes it's ECM through Minor TP Updates. BL is currently headed to germany where they have just written up a code where it masks this Account ID, and Emulates a ROM102 / 106 through BIN! Although BL Has to go and Test.
Pansat 2500/2700 Will become Discountinued After this, They Need the new Memory Dump, Luckily the 3500 has the SD Card and it can dump there and Act as a Card, it's a new hack process.. BL **LEFT** at 9PM with his check book, he arrives in germany tommorow, He said He will split the cost with MR.V something MR.V has agreed to as he cares about his customers. AN UPDATE WILL BE RELEASED BY 3PM EST TOMMOROW!

I hope BL has enough funds in the account. Remember the banks will be closed too LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Min

Post Number: 44
DANNY , GOD DAMMIT ,I don't want to hear anymore about pansat 2500 and 2700 going down ,because i just brough both of them for my cousin 2 month ago , if it the true so be it , if u playing around so get the hell out of here ...

Post Number: 6
im using a bin that begins with x-87bl and a pan 2700A and im still getting some channels al be it that i am very new to this i think that this is not the end!

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
pj..

DN is picking and choosing what they want you to see..and it looks like they are letting only some spot beams untouched...for now

FTA

well i hope somthin comes up soon thanx F_T_A

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
OLDER FTA MODELS CAN NOT STAND THIS ECM...
THEY REQUIRE A BIGGER DUMP, OLDER RECIEVERS, WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SUPPORT IT.
2500-2700-3000(CLONE) ARE BYE BYE

3500 CAN LIV AS WELL AS MOST VIEWSAT

Bronze Member

Canada

Post Number: 50
one question...how often does this happens??

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
Danny..post where you are getting this info..this will help peeps here understand if what you are saying is true..

Source of who said this..(coder I hope)
Site where info is at

FTA

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
DSS-newbies

a friend told me when i got into this free to air stuff that he heard it would go down soon he used to pirate the direct cards and that went under at least i didnt pay for this thing though hey anyone got a hack for those crappy things??

Post Number: 9
just kiddin guys

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
Danny..who posted it?

I am not trying to pick a fight with you..just want to get accurate info to everyone here..maybe the rumors will stop this way..

*Where is the info comming from
*Who posted that info
*What site

Bronze Member
Username: Moe948

Post Number: 24
Guys, the report that the earlier pansats will be discontinued are pure BS. We had similar reports that these recievers will not be able to handle the new encryption about a month ago when we had a similar outtage. Remember, the recievers that charlie provides are also limited on what they can do. If DN is to replace all the reciever, it will cost them hundreds of millions, which, frankly, I don't see happening.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
And to add to my post above, I don't see any post on Future-FTA's forum from one of the coders there about this.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
And to add to my post above, I don't see any post on Future-FTA's forum from one of the coders there about this.

All this crap is brought up by TDG who just wants to sell more viewsats. It was infact him and Mr. V who started this shi*t last time we had the outtage.

Username: Sfermin

from D$$COMMUNITY.c*m in the ECM section. Posted by a super moderator named "zsot"

Hope it's all true...

6/29 9PM UPDATE
C@@LSAT CAMP:
Coders At C@@lSat Project 8-10 Weeks before releasing a bin, DN Has Changed the Network Map as of 7PM, and Changed the Firewall settings, The New Firewall Nagra has implemented is one Coders Can't Get In It.

Pansat 2500/2700 Will become Discountinued After this, They Need the new Memory Dump, Luckily the 3500 has the SD Card and it can dump there and Act as a Card, it's a new hack process.. BL **LEFT** at 9PM with his check book, he arrives in germany tommorow, He said He will split the cost with MR.V something MR.V has agreed to as he cares about his customers. AN UPDATE (not new bins) WILL BE RELEASED BY 3PM EST TOMMOROW!!

h##p://d$$community.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6560
Pansat setup guide..
h##p://d$$community.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5714

Username: Sfermin

Please note the last sentence>

"AN UPDATE (not new bins) WILL BE RELEASED BY 3PM EST TOMMOROW!! "

Update only??? No bins, something Danny left out in the 1st post.

Username: Borabora

We should wait and see if Danny provide true info...

Username: Lichmc

http://www.satvn.com/vietnam/legal.htm

If they really want to encrypt (100%), then no one can decrypt. It is true for Bell Express Vu and Direct TV. Still, if they want to benefit from both selling signal and selling receivers in black market, they may decrypt in other names (pansat, dreambox, coooolsat ....) Therefore, signal decrypting may not last forever. You may buy a decrypting receiver today for $250; and tomorrow they would worth $30 as for a true FTA receiver. Be careful with expensive receiver ...

Moreover, selling signal and selling receivers in black market is not enough. They would fool the judge to win all of the signal theft case. Looking at the DTV with P4 cards and Hughes receivers. They are very rich now. When DN is rich enough with selling signal and selling decrypting receivers, they will encrypt 100% signal.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
guys are calling me liars come on!!!

wen I got it I got it like that this is a TRUE underground future fta site, it was only shared to 50ppl,,, dsscom doing a great job, BL must:ve made a last minute edit , but there

Bronze Member
Username: Mussawel

Toronto, On Canada

Post Number: 20
There will be no fix; plain and simple and anyway who cares; I don't. just go home people.

Not everything/somethings in life will be for free all the time.

another thing; its not the END of the world!!!

Post Number: 10
Watch the TRUE FTA channels on the 123W satellite with a linear LNB and 30 inch dish

Share a subscription with family or friends, and never lose channels.

Change to Bev, which is easily done.Hope Bev doesn't follow DN's footsteps now.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1196
BEV will most likely follow, why wouldn't they with the recent success of DN? This is the longest we've been out in a while.

Username: Xoide007

is the 123W can be seen in the Caribbean ST Thomas or Puerto Rico?

Bronze Member
Username: Argeelh

Post Number: 28
THIS IS THE LATEST FROM BL guys listenUP

6/29 9PM UPDATE
COOL*SAT CAMP:
Coders At Cool*Sat Project 8-10Weeke before releasing a bin<--ASK THEM AND GOODLUCK!

DN Has Changed the Network Map as of 7PM, and Changed the Firewall settings<--BULLSHI*T,

The New Firewall Nagra has implemented is one Coders Can't Get In It. (YET)

VIEWSAT CAMP NEVER CONTACT PANSAT CAMP:

BL & MR.V have just (6:30PM) gotten off the phone, they are seeing a change under DN<--BULLSHI*T,

The Bin They had written a few hours ago, Has Just Shown to return 95% Of All Channels Including PPV /XXX and Premium athough, 15minutes later they began losing channels. <-- BULLSHI*T

It is believed DN has just put in an Authentication System, which checks the Account ID - Something Our FTA Devices <--- WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

Something Our FTA Devices dont show, when the Account comes negative DN immediatly and instantly changes it's *** through Minor TP Updates. BL is currently headed to germany where they have just written up a code where it masks this Account ID, and Emulates a ROM102 / 106 through BIN Although BL Has to go and Test. <--WHAT?

Pansat 2500/2700 Will become Discountinued After this, <--BULLSHI*T!

they Need the new Memory Dump, WE NEED SOMETHING BUT NOT THAT!

Luckily the 3500 has the SD Card and it can dump there and Act as a Card, it's a new hack process. BULLSHI*T!

BL **LEFT** at 9PM with his check book, he arrives in germany tommorow, He said He will split the cost with MR.V something MR.V has agreed to as he cares about his customers. AN UPDATE WILL BE RELEASED BY 3PM EST TOMMOROW. <-- SORRY BUT I MISSED MY AIRPLANE!

now i have no clue how true this is ,but i wanted to share this with you guys for insight into the problem. <--- NONE OF THEM WERE TRUE!

MY RESPOND TO THIS STUPID THREAD (BL)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I told every one way back before, Kf2a is the trouble maker and the virus of this FTA Market. Once again. Please DO NOT Panic, we do our best to get the TV back. I hate to say when or how soon. but Just dont Panic, TV will be back on SOON.
I heard lots of rumors about all this Marketing issue regards to our aagrement with Viewsat engineers, Sorry but its a False Alarm. I have been working day and night, but only with my reliable sources.
but never had conversation with Viewsat, nor Viewsat Engineers about sollution or sharing sollution.
I am here in US I have no where to go yet for other 6 Month.
---------
I am not part of those Lines.,!

Viewsat// I GOT IT! lool

Cool*sat // I will release it tonight at 9:00PM. bought the sollution for 150.000$ lool. I hate to bash Manufactor, but the way they act, it doesnt mean anything.

Guys when the last shut down happened, all known lol coders were smart to tell no CPU lower then 150Mhz will not work anymore, and even 2300A I made it work and I proved it, no ones knows what his talking about.
SO please stop talking shi*t or start some stupid Rumors.
The Funny part is, when someone comes to me without knowing me, saying that Blacklist is in Jail. lool Pansats will not get fixes fast anymore. lol
So from my 3 years of experiance in this market proved me that I can only prove by giving or showing not talking. So please wait for my next respond.
I am here will be here as longest this market exist.!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other funny rumors.

GlobalTeq about to closedown.
I am in Germany.
Viewsat Pansat will come out at the same time.!
I am in Jail. I like lol the internet in a Jail! so fast.
This new upcoming sollution will not work on Pansat 2300A and 2500A.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards
Blacklist

Bronze Member
Username: Haxit

Post Number: 27
i am hopefull

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
I am Happy who posted the orignal Comment, On the web,, Why? At least BlackList showed balls to reply and say wats going on...

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
Don't you think if that was really BL he would have posted it in his own site at Future-fta..

Silver Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 484
Yes FTA is Back and he did post at his own site first.

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
Colin..I have searched thru Future-fta site and cannot find that post by BL anywhere..where on the site is it..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1202
http://www.future-fta.info/forum/showthread.php?t=28480

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
Colin..I apologize I found the post BL posted..I had 5 E-mails from mods telling me about the post..just had not checked E-mail, it was a long night..

Username: Tammy

if im going to switch recievers what would be the best one to get? right now i have a pansat 2300a.

Username: Borabora

Post Number: 3
Colin... Thanks for the great info...

Bronze Member
Username: Ravipatel8

Post Number: 14
fta is back than you are not a member of future fta or you just dont know how to search go to latest announcements

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
unless it was closed i dont know but in the morning that was up there ftaisback

Bronze Member
Username: Davellaneda

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 19
SO? MY PANSAT 2500 WILL NOT BE USEFULL ANYMORE???
=(

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
read the post up of bl and stop crying...

Bronze Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 65
I am a private member of dss*boxes.com. There is a post there by Danny that he has a lot of surplus Rom 102 and high speed FTAs to sell.
Please substitute "*boxes" with "hoaxes"

Username: Hardist1

C & P on latest ECM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found this on another site and thought it was interesting reading and the reason why I am still playing with plastic and dabble in FTA.

"C/P More info on new ECM

This rev 109 update has been analysed and these are the findings:

It appears that they are planning to start using EMM $F3 prior to CMD07. This means that a CMD04 will have to be decrypted immediately prior to a CMD07 for proper video authorization. In other words, they will be speeding up the datastream. If you can't decrypt a CMD04 in less then 2 seconds - game over. The Armulator dump is a farce. An emulator device can never fully mimick the real card. The info on rev009 is coming from decrypted CMD04s which carry the updates. Penga and others have posted those already. No big deal: the update expands the hash which was to be expected and over writes an area in RAM that was used by the glitchers. Maybe E*hostar is introducing this hash so that FTA makers have to chip their boxes with ROM102 code from the factory to make them work in the future. But the ROM code is copyrighted, so maybe echo could start sueing for copyright infringement. That would then force FTA underground like other testing methods.
They are setting up an attack on Atmegas and FTA this time. They took care or ROM10s the last time. WHen they expand the hash they can do this:

1. Hash up to 98K of ROM
2. Hash up to 20K of EEPROM
3. Hash IRD firmware.

So if they hash both the ROM and EEPROM, that is 118K. That would only leave 10K for the Atmega128 to utilize for code and routines. It isn't enough. FTA will survive if they can squeeze 10K of memory now, chances are 100K won't be so tough. Think about all the routines that generate menus and such, they can just cut back on some of that stuff and they would have plenty of memory, but then they also have to be able to decrypt a CMD04 in less then 2 seconds."

speculation on this forum is that the current boxes will not be able to decrypt fast enough...

There you go!

Bronze Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 67
If anybody didn't understand Steve's posting, he is telling us that we are all free citizens of Gaza.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us