LK!!!!!!!!! THE SCAMER

Username: Zeeshan_ashiq

Calgary, Ab Canada

Post Number: 7
rite more stuff about LK(the btich)

Bronze Member
Username: Monst

Post Number: 51
Arey or kiya likhen chor do kutey ko alone. Ghaddar hai sala.

Bronze Member
Username: Sam_patel

Post Number: 11
yah monster bhai LK ki to nekal pari

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Khamoosh hai sala. Apney aap ko bohat bara champion samajhta tha.

Bronze Member
Username: Laluprasad

Post Number: 16
koi kuchh nahi kar sakta ye log kahi se bin churake yahape laga ke mote ho ja!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Ice10

haha...sab log hindi mein gaali de te raho.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
Beta gaali aisay neheen daine. Tameez k dairey main reh k Gaali dainee hai. Hamaree apnee maan behney bhee ye parhtee hain.

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 62
zip-a-dee-doo-dah-zip-a-dee-a

(just kidding - I speak paki too)

Bronze Member
Username: Onlyali

Post Number: 45
yaar, humein LK sala ek dum pantar hai , boley to ghadaaar

Bronze Member
Username: Ice10

Post Number: 12
sala bhenchodeeee

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
Iss pey tu film baney gee. Hahahaha

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3751
I have a feeling these unnecessary threads about me will be deleted!

Username: Johnny0786

Post Number: 5
Yaar yeh sub log to P O R N ke liya hi dukhi ho rahai hai kya desi channel ki koi umid hai Ya nahi

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
LK you sound like you are crying. Are you really?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
Ali khan do you remember the song BHOOL JA MEREY DIL, PHOOLON PER AASHIYANA, FREE KA DISH DIKHANA, BEHTER HAI BHOOL JANA.

Username: Johnny0786

Post Number: 6
Kya ganne desi channel to aa nahi rahai hai

Gold Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 1254
Hi people, I never insult anybody, but please stop all the issue, ecoustics is for help people. Take the good throw the bad. THe new fix will be soon. TAke care of all the people.

Bronze Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 94
Eva...amen

Username: Brokensoldier

Post Number: 1
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU RETARDS!!!

Ive been reading this forum for months and there are three types of posts:
1. people asking for help
2. lk offering help
3. people complaining about lk

You retards need to pull your collective heads out of your a$$es.

LK does great work here and you idiots constantly bashing him are COWARDS!

Here's an idea, douchebags:

POST YOUR REAL NAME AND PICTURE HERE THEN SHOOT YOUR MOUTH OFF!

I doubt even ONE of you a$$holes has the balls to do that.

Username: Hero

LK issuing death threats on a public message board can be charged by law I believe

Isn't he the same goof that claimed this site had a virus when they wouldn't ban people who argued with him.

He is just a spinless wimp with too much time on his hands having 4,000 posts here and a traitor to the site. He is the kinda creep that would roll over on anyone for a buck or to save his own skin.

Don't trust him. He is a power tripper freak in a little mans body.

I hope some one sends his death threats to the department of Juctice and RCMP and let them hunt him down as they would be obligated to do I would imagine.

Good luck LK, you'll need it now.

Bronze Member
Username: Billybeerboy

Carthage, Il United states

Post Number: 35
Once again go find a chatroom.Your messages have nothing to do with FTA so they are useless to everyone.

Bronze Member
Username: Kato1

YOU ARE CORRECT GEORGE ,,,LK SHOULDNT PUT DEATH THREATS ON HERE THAT IS JUST WRONG....I HOPE HE WOULDNT DO THAT EVER AGAIN....

Bronze Member
Username: Tadon

Dover, NJ Usa

Post Number: 79
Please . It is enough .

We spend time in this forum is for learning/for help/for ... But not for fighting .

If one who does not agree with LK behavior, So he have his own email account . Then you guy can do what ever you want .

This is public . Please, not use for personal attach .

Bronze Member
Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 39
STOP TARGETING LK...

Bronze Member
Username: Rolan

Post Number: 15
Eva, careful, you might get bashed by LK for saying there's gonna be a fix soon!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
Guys, I said chill, leave LK alone.

Username: M3stylz

Post Number: 8
zeeshan where in calgary do you live and who does your dish stuff?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
yo Punit, you dont need to waste you money on ppl to fix ur dish stuff. If you need anything ask around (ask me ill help too) and ppl will gladly help u. u also have google and limewire..

Username: Lumberman

Denton, Nc Usa

Post Number: 5
i wish ever one suth about lk and let talk about fta screw all this stabbingin the back

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
Ya...lol...lets just help each other out.

Silver Member
Username: Leafs_fan_4_eva

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 140
i no .. thats wht this forums for not for talking random shizzle

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
Ya, we should ask the mod to change all the backstabbing thread names, to nice peacful ones.

Bronze Member
Username: Dish_newbie_hoon

Post Number: 23
RCMP: 613-993-7267
DOJ: 202-353-1555

Somebody please go nail this guy. If I were in Canada or America I'd have done this myself...

Oh well, maybe in another 3 years :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
??? We said no more backstabbing???

Calgary, Alberta

Post Number: 9
Hey omer thanks man but i have no idea how to use my reciever like to update it. Its apiece of junk PanTec Ultra and it seems all channels are gone now

Bronze Member

Calgary, Alberta

Hey omer see the thing is i dont know how to upgrade my reciever. Its a PanTec Ultra and its garbage lol. It seems like all channels are gone out for now

Username: Dave7717

Post Number: 9
i need help with bev

Username: Python

HarareZimbabwe

Post Number: 6
LK you are the man

Username: Shia

Welland, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
Yeah.. I i've heard some pretty bad things bout that LK guy.. my dad told me about him so I then said.. Oka yim going to sign up on here.. and insult! Lolzz

Bronze Member
Username: Asam

Post Number: 28
zeeshan ashiq = needs attention/low life 12 yr old kid
monster = Another Lowlife posting for no reason yes "bhai" you

Ashley = no we dont need any more people posting for no reason LK isnt a bad guy.

Stop opening these threads about LK you fa*gs get a life already and go outside for a change.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
Asam, you sound like you were LK's BI.CH. Why don't you go along with him.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Im not his "b!tch" bhai im just supporting him because of you pu$$ys who have no lives and sit on your computers 24/7 flaming, LK has left the forum i think you should go celebrate get your band of geeks and go out play with plastic guns and monster you sound like a 12 year old kid this is a site for adults not for retarded kids like you who cant fix their reciever because they dont even know what a receiver is also you retards keep posting for the keys i think you should let you dad on here and let him read that is if he can read english.

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 359
broken soldier
Username: Brokensoldier

Posted on Wednesday, June 28, 2006 - 01:06 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU RETARDS!!!

Ive been reading this forum for months and there are three types of posts:
1. people asking for help
2. lk offering help
3. people complaining about lk

You retards need to pull your collective heads out of your a$$es.

LK does great work here and you idiots constantly bashing him are COWARDS!

Here's an idea, douchebags:

POST YOUR REAL NAME AND PICTURE HERE THEN SHOOT YOUR MOUTH OFF!

I doubt even ONE of you a$$holes has the balls to do that.

Here Here Nicely said. LK's the man

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
I agree, got that monster?

I think you should do it right now before you change your mind.

Silver Member
Username: Hybridfay

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 105
all of you guys please just search on net about solution dont waste time like this please do some thing ,we all have to find out solution

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
Asam kid, Just because you can read and write English does not make you a good human being. LK knew probably little more than others about FTA. That still does not give you right to disrespect others and that's what LK was doing. BTW I have never asked for keys. We are just happy that an uneducated and real dirty mouth person is off of this forum. May be you depended on LK alot that's why you are upset and feel helpless.

Bronze Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 18
You can tell people are getting bored. Try finding some real FTA satellite TV. The stuff that is really free. It will be a fun exercise, and you might find some stuff you will like. Also you will get practice siting in your dish and tweaking it to get the best signal.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Just so you have some reference, I have been around since the C band days, and have always enjoyed seeing what is "up there". I remember the first image I saw on my 25 dollar Flea Market satellite system was Bill Clinton @ six months before he became President. He was broadcast prior to his official broadcast without his knowledge and was hilarious.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Maybe if people are bored, someone could tell how they adapted an old primestar dish for FTA, using multiple lnbs, or something. Useful techtalk would be just as entertaining as all this crap about different individuals.

Bronze Member
Username: Northman

About the free stuff...up until February of this year, that's all I sold...where people still had C-band dishes in usable condition, 188 channels available here in Canada, then mount a 39-inch Ku LNB to the C-Band dish & you get another 256 channels, add a DTV dish to the C-band dish & you had another 30 channels. On the Radio / Music side,
I think the total channels were about 395, including the free music & radio on Echostar 7, Nimiq 1, etc.
This DN & B3V stuff was fun & still is when it works, but there is a lot of aggivation loading new bins into peoples equipment on-site ( 24 of them ). Galaxy 10 Ku still has about 40 channels,
& IA5 & 6 have a bunch, but they require the 39-inch dishes & a good .3dB LNB for consistent reception quality.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Interesting setup, my dad might be interested in doing something similar. I just visited him in Florida and his C band is still working, I just need to set it up for the new sats that are up now. I last programed it about 3 or 4 years ago. They have DTV now and don't use the C band much, just my dad who likes to play around with it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
My dad has a Panasonic 2000 receiver with an 11 foot dish. It has the UHF remote and can work with Ku but I doubt it has Blind scan built in.

Username: India_rocks

U, U U

Post Number: 7
what if lk goes to court against u people

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
You don't really need to use Blind or Power Scan, because Lyngsat has all of the Transponder information listed. ( Just pick out the channels you
want to try to get & key in the frequency, symbol rate & polarity & save them, then let the receiver do a TP scan & find the channels. If you are going to try to maintain as much surface area on the C-band dish, use a 2x6 or 2x8 u-bolted onto the back of the dish around the 1x1" square ribs if it is that style, from the center of the dish to beyond the edge about 3-ft. max to mount the Ku-band dish to, so that it doesn't block the C-band signal. Do it on the west side of the dish if the motor is on the west side. The small 18-inch dishes for picking up most of the Echostar satellites as well as Nimiq 1 & 2 don't cause much of a signal reduction on C-band, as long as the dish is 8-ft. or larger.
This should be on a new thread, instead of this one about LK. It is very unproductive to badmouth
people, unless we focus on US # 1 ( Dubya ).

Bronze Member
Username: Rufa33

Post Number: 14
Northman, right said. The others just whinners in all words. Don't be smart a**, if you can't help then better to be quite and let others work on it. Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Oh, about the Ku on the Panasonic Analog receiver. For the free-to-air MPEG-2 DVB channels, you certainly need a Free-to-Air receiver. The Big receiver, descrambler, dish controller is used to move the dish back & forth to any of the 26 or so satellites. I rename the satellites according to the common letters & numbers on the particular receiver. Some receivers can use the entire alphabet, some can only use the old numbers for satellites like Galaxy 5, Telstar 6, Anik, Satcom,
Westar, etc, so I have to use my noodle to make things make sense ( Galaxy 10 is G8, etc. )
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us