FTA repair site listed here...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3654
For U that need FTA help and repairs...and Jtags too probably...try this site..

BTW...how much is $50 Canadian in US money?...I have no clue the exchange rate..

MyFTA.ca - Now offers FTA receiver repairs!

If your receiver needs to be programmed or you need help with programming that went bad, we can help. At this time we support full FTA receiver repairs for the following receivers:

Pansat, Ariza, Coo*lsat, Pantec, Fortec Star, Digiwave and more!

All our FTA receiver repairs are based on a flat rate of $50.00CAD per receiver. This price includes our repair service plus return shipping from our repair facility.

We guarantee all our services and workmanship; we will issue you a full refund if we can not fix your receiver. This is a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

At this time we offer a 2 business day turn around from the day we receive your FTA receiver. We quarantee that your FTA receiver will be shipped out within 2 business days from the day we receive it. Please ship all receivers to:

Lyon Technology Solutions
431 St. Andrews Street W.
Fergus, Ontario N1M 1P2
Canada

Please download our Repair Form below, fill it out and send it with your receiver.

C lick on this link to download our "Repair Form": REPAIR FORM CLICK HERE

If you have questions about our repair services please contact us via email at repairs@myfta.ca

$50.00

Bronze Member
Username: Solito

Post Number: 17
hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lk is No1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3655
what is so funny?...do U know of this repair site?...do U know how many ask here every week where they can send their receivers for a repair or a fix?...or do u think its comical that I don't presently know the Canadian/US exchange rate?

Bronze Member
Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 20
About 88 cents US gets you a canadian dollar. They are good people at myfta.ca

They also test most bins before posting them for their paying customers, so sending recievers to be Jtagged is minimal.

Yeah it costs a few bucks to sign on with them, but I have never got a bad bin from them yet. And I don't have to sift through mindless drivel and repeat questions.

Bronze Member
Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 12
LK, 50.00 CAD is about 44.50 US.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
$50 for jtag your receiver???
near from home a New pensat 2500 is sold for 95$ can.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3661
Then thats cheap for Jtag or repairs and shipping..thanks for the input about the company and the rate exchange ...most us Americans don't keep track of the exchange rate..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
universal lnb and standard lnb , you know the difference?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3664
Blow me punk!

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 98
Oh we got some winner here today!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3667
another wannabe hero who wants to give me lip...he can give me all the lip he wants, right here on the joint!...they're a dime a dozen!...good to see ya Ultra man!

Bronze Member
Username: Tadon

Dover, NJ Usa

Post Number: 73
$50 .00 is not much for Jtag (from 1/2 to 1 hour to work with one have Expe.) .

My question is,
Can they replace memory chip ?
OR
Can they use crytal to increase a spped of
cpu chip or replace ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3671
Contact them...ask...my purpose of post and thread was to let people know that they don't always have to throw away their receivers whenever they have problems...this is a good alternative..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us