Thinking outside the box..err..card

JetSetSatellite
Unregistered guest
I know of a way to bypass the entire access card process. I have a chip installed in my RCA420 receiver that is similar to the new Dishnetwork receivers that use a remote to manually enter access codes. The only code I need to use is one that is like a "skeleton key" code if you will. It is used by DTV test/repair department but was only to be used to test cards. This info was passed to me by my uncle, a former DTV sales rep who "inherited" this info through years of service. Him and his partner created this "chip" over 2 years ago but just now do they feel that there is a demand for it as the HU cards were to easy to crack but now that the p4 is out and isn't as "accessible", they feel it is the right time. They want to market it ASAP but don't know the right channels. If anyone has any advice then please respond. I can assure you that it works as I've been using it for apx 10 months now without need for a new "fix"

Anonymous

How does the chip install? I might be interested in buying one if I don't need to saulder anything.

JSS
Unregistered guest
I think he sauldered it in mine..I can double-check.I'm not really here to sell them I'm letting you guys know that the cards are perhaps not the best or only alternative and that if any of you know someone,or yourselves,who is willing to partner in as this will need to be a huge operation that my uncle and his friend cannot undertake themselves.

James Bond
Unregistered guest
I have the new dish network, do you know were i can find some code on how to get all the porgrams

low Jack
Unregistered guest
if your solution is for real, I have chip programming, electronics manufacturing and some regional undreground DirectTV distribution contacts that can hook me up nationally... email me directly at lowJack57@yahoo.com

LJ

Anonymous

This guy is a scammer, there is no cardless solution. The only way this would be possible would be to emulate the asic of the hu or p4. No asic has ever been cracked nor would DTV create a chip with asic code emulated for risk of the code leaking. Understand there isnt a universal chip that could be put in to decode the stream. The decryption keys required to decode the hu and p4/p5 packets can only come from the cards asic. An hu asic cant decode p4 packets, nor can a p4 card decode hu packets that is why there is different packets for different cards in the stream. If the Asic of the p4 or hu or even H card were ever cracked you would have heard of DTV jumping all over it. The reason you can emulate a Dishnet card is because they dont have asic's.

JSS
Unregistered guest
Nice try Anonymous, look a bit beyond your current level of thinking, if your cranial capacity has the ability, and you'll see the possibilities. low Jack, I keep getting the "mailer daemon" response. Do you have another email? As for Dishnetwork, I've seen the receiver that you can enter the access codes directly into...works great.

intheb0x
Unregistered guest
im also interested JSS please email me and we can talk about seeing some proof and getting this going.

intheb0x@juno.com

LowJack
Unregistered guest
hmmm... still receiving email on that account. try lowJack57@hotmail.com

I'll check back with this posting if you are still having problems.

LowJack

Anonymous

Do some research people, read info from RAM999 and AOL6945, I definetly know what I am talking about. If you think I am wrong prove it, tell me how the you managed to produce the correct decryption keys without and asic from the hu or p4. Or maybe it is your Cranial Capacity that is lacking. Yes you can use a cardless solution on Dishnet, but your reference to that obviously show your lack of understanding when it comes to DTV.

JSS
Unregistered guest
Anonymous...I am not saying that they are identical, I am saying that they have similarities. The DTV is accessed in an entirely different fashion that avoids punch-ins. I have the system working right now in my own house. I know the basics about it but the technical stuff is my uncles dep't. All I know is that I have every channel, no access card, and you don't. Don't cut your head on the glass ceiling you put in. P.S. why would I give you the keys before you buy the car?

Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1
jss.........
are the keys for sale to an indiviual?......if so email.jmill1948@aol.com

JSS
Unregistered guest
Guys...a partner has been found. Thanks for the interest.

poophead
Unregistered guest
don't leave us in the dark JSS please keep the rest of us informed with any news or drop me some info @ fosters@rogers.com

JSS
Unregistered guest
What type of info? We have a partner who is supplying the capital now...one of the forum regulars. I think I would be in a lot of crap if I gave away what little I knew personally about this process. All I can say is that it should be out within 6 weeks. It would need to be sauldered to the unit and its apx 3/4" long. Stay tuned as the pricing details will be listed here within the next few weeks.

Low Jack
Unregistered guest
Let me know if things don't work out with your partner or you need distribution or contacts in Canada for example. Like I said I have direct ties with electronics manufacturers and distributors.

Low Jack
Unregistered guest
If you send me an email or leave a email adress for me to contact you I will send you my contact information. I won't leave it posted here for many obvious reasons.

RaiderNation
Unregistered guest
JSS, how involved is this chip?

Tom
Unregistered guest
People if you believe JSS your will get ripped off. There is no cardless solution for dtv. How do I know this, well because I understand how it works. Seeing most of you want to believe this guy I will explain it so you will understand why this isnt legit.

The DTV stream is encoded. When Hu or P4 authorization packets are sent the first command is to send a challenge key to the card in the receiver, the challenge key itself directly relates to the current cmd 82 (in the case of hu cards) that is being executed. The processing of the packet doesn't take place until the proper key is produced. If asic produces the wrong key, (this is what is happening with hu's right now because they are no longer the source of the keys) the packet doesn't get authorized. You cannot get in a channel without the authorization packet going through. The ASIC is the only thing that can produce that correct key, ( right now it is the asic of the p4 because the Hu cards are being replaced)

One might ask can't you just remove the p4's asic or use another asic. The asic stands for APPLICATION SPECIFIC INSTRUCTION CODE. There is only one kind that works with dtv and it is the kind in the p4/p5/ About removing it and using it in a chipless solution. The size of the asic is measured in microns and you can't remove it without damaging it. Even if you did remove it you wouldn't be able to connect somehow to the receiver.

Could DTV have made chips for testing with HU/P4/P5 asics in them. Sure they probably could have. Hackers have been trying to crack DTV asics for years. IF dtv did this it would make it easy for people get around having cards. DTV knows that piracy is a big issue, they are not going to do something especially right now when there is no P4 hack and there for no pirating. Even if there was a chip with a p4 asic you would still need to have a dump of a p4 card and have it decrypted so that you could create a '3m' for the chip otherwise you would just be authorizing packets not channels. Your new untouched p4 sitting in your receiver will authorize packets just fine. But it wont get any unpaid channels either.

How do cardless scams generally work? Well in the past and yes there have been many of them. What has been done is the card has been cut up and a subscription has been put on it and the card has been put internally in the receiver which would be done with relative ease. Then the receiver is closed up to look like it is cardless.

Also DTV is everywhere on the internet even here I have no doubt. If there was such a chip that could *Magically* make channels appear DTV would sue distributor for millions of dollars. If you dont think they would check there legal briefs they like to sue people involved in hacking. The greatest assets to the DTV community ever, AOL and RAM were sued by dtv and forced out hacking. They were not making money off it, they were just very knowledgeable. The knowledge they had could have only been obtained illegally by reverse engineering dtv's cards.

If you don't believe me about this chip, do some research ask around at other sites. I am 100% accurate in saying this is a scam there is no doubt in my mind.

EMA

Username: Tr_info

JSS,

Keep my email of tr_info@yahoo.com and contact me once you gets your sales up and running as I am interested in purchase.

Tom
Unregistered guest
Actually, after doing some research, I realize that a cardless solution is a definite possibility. I guess when you get used to one way of thinking you become a linear robot. Oh well, hopefully this item becomes available to us all soon.

Tom
Unregistered guest
That is not me, above. Who ever it is, explain to me how it works. You cant cause it doesnt!~!!!

EMA

reedcamel
Unregistered guest
lol. sure. direct tv has one special code (one key / one number / a universal number) that will unlock all channels not dependent on the cards asic. so if you had this special number, you would have had access to the directtv signal since the F card? i doubt that. Either you are full of bs, need a few brain cells 'sauldered' together or have no idea of what your uncle is talking about.

A cardless reciever is an option but only if you are able to emulate the cards asic. There is no magic # you can put in and be able to watch tv. That would defeat the entire purpose of the Conditional Access Module. Once something gets compromised, you release a new cam and change the encryption of the stream.
If there was a skeleton key, it would have been noticed in the encryption, and would be INCREDIBLY STUPID to have. Dave knows each period cards keys, dont get me wrong, but it would be incredibly niave to think there is some master skeleton key for every past and every future card.

reedcamel
Unregistered guest
P.S. does anyone know any good free man-poker forums or ones with pictures of de-clothed old ladies that knee their breasts when they walk...I'm sick of paying 30 bucks a month for my animal penetration sites.

Anonymous

reed, you make youself sound really smart with all the tech write up, then you make a stupid P.S note. What the hell is you problem?

Mr Ed
Unregistered guest
I have question. I just had SBC install a new system in my house I have 2 DP311's and 1 DVR-522 I have the top 180 program, I looked to see what the card looked liked and they have no card the installer said they are built in the system. So if this is true can they be hacked and if so how what do I need.

The Real Mr. ED

TOm
Unregistered guest
One can only do so much for people. If the readers here want to believe there is a cardless solution that is there choice. JSS is a scammer, that is reality. A cardless solution that is fantasy. If you beleive JSS then your stupid and stupid people deserve what they get.

EMA

Username: Dilatedpeoples

It would not need to be a skelelton key if you Brute force decrypted the video b4 the IRD. then it would truley be no card needed..... Instead of cracking the asic algorythm , a piece of hardware that decrypts the video. Not impossible, just not probable. UNLESS
a ton of money was thrown at it, then ANYTHING IS POSSIBLe. All you need is a good cryptographer.PERIOD, Does it exist I dont know. I been in the hobby since the begining of the and Id be more than happy to test one of these and if they DO exist, I got your doorway to who can sell these for SURE!!!!!
DILATED_ONE@HOTMAIL.COM
and I knew Ram and AOL From the H scripts when they first started. It was so different back then .........

Post Number: 2
and there was a skeleton key. It was called the executive or 9b 3m

Username: Mantisca

I agree with tom's view if this was possible and someone brought this into production by the second day the only thing produced would be dtv's lawyers sueing the company there is also that little thing call satellite signal theft if you get caught so remember all ANYTHING TO GOOD TO BE TRUE USUALLY IS A SCAM.
p.s If JSS's uncle and friend created this why aint they marketing this to me it sounds to much like an amway infomerccial

Toy9cito
Unregistered guest
http://www.hu-card-programmers.com/bullet.html

Check this for the cardless solutions I'm kind of skeptical but still thinking on buying one..
what do u guys think..??

Post Number: 3
it works, been working. But that is not for DTV, its dish and bev .

Anonymous

BLACKBIRD/SILVER BULLET. Are these FTA boxes really work? Can they be zapped by Dish/Bev

Anonymous

Can this cardless thing work like X-box. I don't know enough about x-box, but I know that some people are cutting/removing the chip of the system and soldering in a new chip in order to play recorded games.

Post Number: 4
The FTA work. and xbox, yes that Is how I do it

reedcamel
Unregistered guest
dialated, a p4 is used by directv to encrypt the video that is sent down, in 8 second blocks, that is recieved by your reciever. along with every 8 second block there is a question asked to the card. the card answers back with a key. that key decrypts the video and also changes every 8 seconds.

so in order for jss to be saying is true, there is one constant number (plus the correct number that decodes each packet) that can show valid video on at least 27,594,000 video decryption packets that have been sent down. that is some tricky math.

Username: Stopmenot2002

Unknown, Texas US

Post Number: 6
Check This OUt http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11726&item=3094337525&rd= 1

Username: Directv

I work for DirecTV,and you people have a lot to learn.Yeah,you sound really smart with your"tech talk" but in reality its pure stupidity.you work so hard to get out of paying for what you buy.Thieves.That is what you guys are called.You may get by with a little now,but will pay in the long run.and just FYI this JSS guy is scamming you and I hope he succeeds,then maybe you will know how it feels to be ripped off.You guys will never crack DTV's codes,and if you do,I'm sure you will tell the world about it right here and you can enjoy the profit in prison.Thanks for your time,have a good day!

hehe

Post Number: 3
you guys kill us here!!!LOL!You guys sound pretty smart.Need a job?We have 17 million PAYING customers,we have approx. 600,000 pirates.You do the math.You guys think you are really doing something.We try to stop you guys just for something to do.But when we do catch you will have something to do.....TIME!Keep up the good work,see you in court!!!

Kendra
Unregistered guest
I am immune to your laws...I live in Canada. Try to sue me, see where it gets you...beeotch

Post Number: 5
haha why would we get introuble, we dont hack that is illegal. We discuss how it "Could " be done. With our tech talk

Username: P4man

"you guys kill us here!!!LOL!You guys sound pretty smart.Need a job?We have 17 million PAYING customers,we have approx. 600,000 pirates.You do the math.You guys think you are really doing something.We try to stop you guys just for something to do.But when we do catch you will have something to do.....TIME!Keep up the good work,see you in court!!!"

Hey there keep in a learn... You know with 600,000 pirates one would think you would learn... It is a game to stop pirates and to keep signal secure but you know the "pirates" provide great info to you too... You make something the pirates crack it and you know what vulnerabilities to not allow next time... Its a never ending game and sueing all the pirates in the world isn't going to change anything... You will keep at it and they will keep at it. This is a vicious circle. Maybe if you would spend time "paying attention" to what they say and talk about you yourself would learn something. No matter what you do you will never completely stop it... And as long as you dont have a TIED hard line to who is watching tv youll never find us all so LICK MY NUTS

NewGuy
Unregistered guest
Hey Dave, you are G A Y

NewGuy
Unregistered guest
F**K you DAVE, I rich Beeeeeotch.lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us