Pansat 3500sd bin 353

Bronze Member
Username: Parranda

Post Number: 21
I started to use the new bin 2 days ago. i notice there are not as many reboots, however the clock keeps on falling behind in time keeping. every 10 mins or so the stb freezes and i also get the bad channel scramble message. does anyone have the same problem and if corrected how did you do it.
thanks in advance.

i miss bin 143 (to me the best bin, it lasted a long time)

Bronze Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 45
yes , same thing happened with my receiver.:-(

Username: Iammostlybored

Post Number: 3
Aside from the latest ECM that they just began....

My 3500 was doing the same and some suggestions were to turn off the autoroll and to turn off the closed captioning, I did both and it seems to work, no more freezing. As for the clock being off, I am told that the bin controls the clock so there is nothing we can do about it short of changing bins.

Good Luck

Bronze Member
Username: Smarcus76

Post Number: 46
well i tried that but mine still freezes..i even did a factory setttings and reinstalled the bin, but again, no luck..:-(

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 149
Not even a bin change will fix the clock (or it would have been fixed by now). The Pansat simply just does not have a very good hardware clock.

Bronze Member
Username: Parranda

Post Number: 23
my clock was working fine with bin 143, i think the bin has a lot to do with it, for example if you box reboots a few times, the clock will be set back a few minutes. the more reboots the more the time is off. after turning off all the autos i still get some some reboots, but not as much. i hope these issues get resolved

Bronze Member
Username: Radames

Ponce, Puerto Rico

Post Number: 13
The bin 353 have this problem with clock.

The problem of x channel start againg and the problem with ppv is start again.

Bye.

Username: Tonyacc123

Post Number: 2
hi people can someone tell me were to get the 3500 bin please...thks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3641
This is where I feel Blacklist has failed...his bins have NOT improved and his time is spent marketing a new future FD receiver..there are many issues with all the present Pansat bins!...and that is why I will never buy another Pansat!

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 223
This file has been edited to repair the lockups, freezes and reboots.<br>Note the date as the 16th in the file name.

http://www.dsscentral.*net/files/uploads/X-05BL_060616_353eubx_api.zip

(-)*
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us