In order to let all changes land squarely from the birds, BL mentioned that he prefers to wait 2 weeks b4 releasing bin. Wouldn't that be catastrophic for some? However, it may have saved the current glitch. If it could have waited, a "counter measure" would have been less likely. It looks like we might have to wait 2 weeks after all. Can you say DVD?