Dish Network is Down : Solutions

Bronze Member
Username: Fortec16

Post Number: 37
Dish Network is down,anyone know why? If anything you guys can get it out of DSSEVOLUTION and post is here. Please work on the Keys or bin file. we love you guys. let BV start work again

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 131
It is not down. Do your scans.

Username: Dishall

Post Number: 2
many international channel 61.1 down , what do you mean Mr. Jason Borne if scan then can we watch them...

Bronze Member
Username: Onlyali

Post Number: 27
u cannot watch south asian channels right now, cz its down , buh american channels are all up

Bronze Member
Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 61
not all of them are up....lost many spanish ones

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
Satguy, you said "DN channels". DN is not down. 61.1 is not DN and I don't know much about what's going on with 61.1, so I cannot help you there. Sorry.

Bronze Member
Username: Fortec16

Post Number: 38
All international channells from 121W is gone, After I got advise from Jason Borne I delete all the channells from 121W and then rescanned. <<<samething>>> what do we do now?

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
Hmmm... I have 110 and 119 - no problems there. I don't have 121 for DN so I don't know what's up.

After you've done scan on 121, are you get "scrambled" messages on channel you want, or, are you missing the channel entirely?

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
If you are missing the channel entirely then chances are it has been moved to another satellite (110 or 119).

if this is the case: delete your channel list and do blind scans on each of: 110, 119, and 121.

Bronze Member
Username: Koooltec

Post Number: 31
There is a new ecm guys , i dont think rescanning will work , tried it , wehave to wait and see what are they doing , i am still waiting for a confirmation from my cousin to see if the older bins got the channals or not , DN is playing it well , and soon they will hit both 110 and 119, sit bak and watch tv for what could be the last night untill new bins come out ,

Username: Roundtree

Post Number: 5
Jason
Are you getting adult channels on 110-119

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
Yup. But i just rescanned about an hour ago.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
what is telling me that its not a move of channal is first its happen to both the 121 and 61.5 , and that we still get info on the channals and programs , also , we get scramble channal not no signal i think

Username: Js4fn

Post Number: 6
All channels are still working for me 91,110,119
But we will see what happens overnight
Like was said on another forum
Each time DN does something, they reveal more about the Eeprom and a final fix will be possible

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
Like i said, i don't have 121. But if you've rescanned, you've found your channel but get "scambled" message then it is possible that Charlie is testing out an ECM.

Networks tend to test out the ECM on the lesser-watched channels first before deploying it to their more popular channels.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
in my opinion the international channals attracts more dudes than u think jason , its true that many many people watch the other ones , but a great number of them go for international , since its their only choice to watch tv in their language . but ur point could also be true , lets wait and see what happens

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
Ataw, i didn't mean that hardly anyone watches international channels (i'm a big fan of foreign movie productions, myself) but that mass populus of North America doesn't watch it as much as the N.A. channels. Just look at how the network packages are designed (for the paying customer that is. lol). Again, i'm just echoing what the gurus tell me. So, no offense intended.

Username: Jinnspeed

Post Number: 1
This is the first time i am going to post. I have some important information that i want to share.

I have CS4K Pro and PS 1500. Three weeks ago some of the DN channels gone then we got fix for the FTA's. I went to the sattelitte guy so that he can put the new bin file in FTA's. He told told me that the PS 1500 is of no use and also there is no bin file for PS 1500. He put the new BIN file in CS4K. The CS4K receiver start working but when i plug in the PS 1500 it was also working without getting the new bin file.

I do not know how this happen but the only thing i can conclude is that this is only happening for sometime and after that the channels will be back again. May be me do not need the new bin files.

Please let me know what you guys think. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Post Number: 45
Usually p0rn is the first to go also. I don't know about the rest of the viewers but seems like p0rn is one of the favorite channels of people in here! lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
But, like you said "p0rn is one of the favorite channels of people in HERE". true because we get ALL channels for free, being FTA hobbiests. But for subscribers, they pay extra for pr0n as it's not as popular as major tv network channels and movie channels. But good point, Ikaika! lol

Bronze Member
Username: Jcn1972

Post Number: 21
does everyone here with 110 & 119 get channels 461 & 462? They are PPV event channels, and for some reason I can't ever seem to get them. Anyone know why?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
jason , what ur saying is 100% TRUE and i agree with it , good point to make those other channals , but i want to know if the old bins are working or not , if they are , btw i lost hbo east on my 119 , the infection is starting to go to other channals , lol , they always do it on a thursday , so that people miss out on tv for the weekend lol n e ways lets keep each other informed.

Username: Kll

Post Number: 4
jaso p0rn are gone as well as hboe

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
Some people claim that old bins are working. I don't know myself. I just know this:

Weird things are happening.

Channels are being moved. Rumors have it that that the CMD7 format will change again, resulting in an ECM. The gurus have found *new code* being sent down to subs in the stream to update how CMD07 is being processed. This means that DN is updating the code on their subscibers' receivers to not be a victim of the new (potential) ECM.

I've been dealing with most of the weird stuff by rescanning every few days. But there's not much we can do if the next ECM comes. just have to wait for a new bin. so i don't think it matters whether or not old bins are working.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
i read that rev 109 blocker are still working , got all international , any news on that , ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
Ataw, that's for plastic receivers. We don't a fix for FTA yet.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
yeah i realized , thanks alot jason. lets get programers working on this , good luck to all . i wish i was a good programer , :-( too bad

Username: Jinnspeed

Post Number: 2
When the channels were gone 3 weeks ago, my ps 1500 receiver starts working without getting the new files. Because i do not program receivers at home, i always let the sattelite guy do it and he told that there is no bin for ps1500 but it starts working without the new bin file. It was working fine until wednesday afternoon and then the same thing happen. Even with the cs 4K which has the latest bin.

This is not rumor. Did anyone know about this? But i just think that the DN move the channels and after sometime they are back.

Bronze Member
Username: Whatzzzuppp

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 80
hi there
any1 plz help me
i want 2 know if there is any solution 4 fortecstar ultra
plzzzzzzzzzzzz helpppppppp
thnxxxxxxxxxxx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts