Question for LK

Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 9
Yo LK, you seem to be like the "boss" around here. I have a question. What websites do BL and the other guys go to first to post the new bins. Thx.

Bronze Member
Username: Rsmc73

Post Number: 87
Lk stated this in the Thread "NEW 278t bin"

Username: Bobkakabobkaka

Post Number: 10
Thx esmc73, sorry about that.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
no problem

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3646
I never stated I was the boss around here in any thread...what I did state was that I deleted a 278T bin from another site, dsscommunity..

Pansat's unofficial site and Blacklist's home site is future-fta.info thats where all the Pansat's files are initially released by Blacklist..

I have another thread here "Best Reputable Dss sites" that lists all the best sites who have all the latest bins, NOT just Pansat, within 1 hour of release!...of course if all the newbies are crashing the server at future-fta because of heavy traffic, then NONE of the other Reputable sites can post ANY of the latest bins..then NOBODY gets any neew bins...

So I do NOT suggest U visit future-fta looking for the latest bins...they will be posted everywhere within 1 hour of release! ...in this present ECM case, I predict about 3-4 more days..

Username: Stix_n_stonze

Post Number: 4
hey LK am i gonna watch HBO tmrw on my Ariza?

Post Number: 5
Lk yer probably out having a good time at some club or something----i just want to know if a fix for Ariza 700?

Post Number: 6
heeelllllooooo ooouuuttt there aaannnyyyybbbbodddyyy hhhhhoooommmmeeee?

Post Number: 7
does anybody else sit at home wondering if there will be a cure for the Ariza problem?

i also have a bev 6000 hd reciever at home sitting for a year.....should i be getting a new card and use this reciever or should i get my shitty Ariza fixed----my sat guy charges me $$$ for ----- nothing---

so.....fix my 6000....or Ariza...please let me know----i'm tired of blowing $$$ with my current hack....smack....jerk....

Bronze Member
Username: Azzurri

Post Number: 23
LK, how often do you think DN will do thease ECM's. Do you think this is a permanant problem

Bronze Member

Post Number: 89
i may not be lk but even i know that ecms are always going to be a problem. untill one day they hope to become like dave

Post Number: 9
so no attention yet....i'm sure there was a first day on this site for each of you "users".

thx for nothing

Username: Sskk

ON

Post Number: 2
someone can help for cool sat 5000 plzzzzzzzzzzz.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us