Help it keeps turning off

Username: Aliplays

Post Number: 3
My problem is thatI have a pansat 2700 downloaded the 272 bin and hooked it back to my tv did blind sccan and so far its all good but when it goes to the second scan for the chanels it keeps rebooting it self. I have tried all different settings even did factory setup and still no luck. anyone have any suggestions thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3489
TRY another 272 bin or 272v1 for clones of the 2700...your bin could have some corruption on it from the donloadand upload process..do a factory reset, upload the factory bin, then upload a different bin..

Post Number: 5
thanks LK I'll try d/lthe file again but mine is a real pansat not a clone and if I d/l the 272 bin for a clobe won't it kill my box? Honestlly iam surprise I haven't done that yet everytime I turn it on I keep my fingers cross.. thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 3491
Then if U are 100% is NOT a clone, then use various 272 bins...I belive 50% of GENUINE Pansats 2700 are actually clones....many people after a year of ownershop are discovering that they actually own clones!...I have seen posted that the 272v1 will not arm Genuine receivers (BUT were they really clones!)

Post Number: 7
ok lets say mine is a real one and i put that bin will it kill it? is there any way of actually knowing if its a real or notwell either way Iam going to try it with that clone bin I"l let you know if Iam in the market for a new box or not lol
thanks
I wish you could come to my house and fix this for me. lol

Username: Maximus06

Post Number: 1
where do point the sattelite for asia channel ( agila sattelite)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us