Loading bins

Bronze Member
Username: Ariza

Post Number: 25
First off,I got a Ariza700

Just downloaded the software 2day
With the software came a file called
"700 factory flash.bin"

My question is, so i need to load this "700 factory flash.bin" BEFORE i load the latest bin for Ariza 700???????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
*Do i need to load this "700 factory flash.bin" BEFORE i load the latest bin for Ariza 700???????

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 914
http://www.dss**tester.com/details.php?file=696 I dont read do you need factory bin flash before run this bin. download and run at this address. Lucky

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Do i need to load "700 factory flash.bin" before
i load this one http://www.dss**tester.com/details.php?file=696

^^^

?

Username: Min

Post Number: 4
I had the pantsat 3500sd ,can u give the mane of the latest file and the updater or the loader please EVA . thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
I just got off the phone with someone who told me there are ALOT of currupted files out there that work for a short period of time then FRY your reciever 0 =

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
EVA DIAZ THANKS

I'LL TRUST YOU ON THIS

I HOPE MY RECEIVER DOESN'T FRY!

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 920
If you download the right bin you dont fry your receiver.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
I know, but judging from other people's experiences on the web i have to be critical about every bin and be 100% sure before loading it.

Is this bin working for other people too?

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 884
Yes it is good to load
Some people like to load the factory bin before doing any upgrade to theirs, others do not. I have yet to load the factory bin on mine (pansat) since I got it. If the instructions though for the bin tell you too, then you should do it.

People's boxes are being fried because they are loading the wrong bin onto their receivers. It's not the bins fault.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Thanks Tyler Durden I appreciate your input.

I got a question though

On my "stb downloader ver 4.03" software, the STB model doesn't show up

and on the screen it doesn't say "ariza7xx loader"

i got the software from fta central.com under ariza700

is this because i haven't attached the receiver to the pc? Or do i have the wrong software?

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 922
Min go to dss***tester.com go to pansat area, download the bin http://www.dss***tester.com/files.php?cat=14
Pansat Files » New Pansat 3500 BIN.Fix 2June ECM
This is the newest bin for pansat 3500.It works fine with autoroll.
Date: 11/06/2006 - View Full Info - Downloads: 711 - Download New Pansat 3500 BIN.Fix 2June ECM (768KB)
2 WAYS TO SETUP SD CARD for Pansat 3500

There are two (2) ways to place software and channel lists on SD Card for use on the 3500.

A. USING THE 3500 TO CREATE BACKUP DATA

1. Place SD card in 3500.

2. Enter Menu, scroll down to SD memory, press]OK. Files will have been created on the SD card but they will be empty (this formats the SD card).

3. Scroll down to Code Backup press OK (screen will be blank), then press RED button on lower left of remote, use left arrow to go to YES and press OK (to confirm). You will have to name the bin file so name it whatever you want using the popup screen (keep the name short - 6 letters/numbers or less- something like 118bin). After naming the bin file scroll to and highlight OK on screen then press OK on remote. You will see the backup file being loaded to the card. When you see COMPLETE on the screen you're done. Press EXIT and you will see that the bin backup is in the Code Backup file folder.

4. Press EXIT once more. You will be back to the main SD screen. Scroll down to CH Data Backup and press OK then press RED button on lower left of remote again, use left arrow to go to YES and press OK (to confirm). You will have to name the channel list file so name it whatever you want using the popup screen (keep the name short - 6 letters/numbers or less- something like MyList). After naming the channel list file scroll to and highlight OK on screen then press OK on remote. When you see COMPLETE on the screen you're done. Press EXIT and you will see that the backup Channel List bin is in the CH Data Backup file folder.

5. Removing card from 3500. WARNING! NEVER REMOVE SD CARD FROM 3500 WHILE YOU ARE STILL IN SD MEMORY ON 3500. EXIT ALL BEFORE REMOVING CARD.

6. You now have backup files you can now use at your discretion and at a latter date if the need arises.

B. USING A CARD READER TO CREATE BACKUP DATA

1. Place SD card in 3500.

2. Enter Menu, scroll down to SD memory, press OK. Files will have been created on the SD card but they will be empty (this formats the SD card).

3. Remove card from 3500. WARNING! [u]DO NOT REMOVE SD CARD FROM 3500 WHILE YOU ARE STILL IN SD MEMORY ON 3500. EXIT ALL BEFORE REMOVING.

4. Go to PC and place SD card in Card Reader.

5. Double click on My Computer and you will see Removable Disk H (could be some other letter besides H -depends on what letter your computer assigns to it).

6. Double click on Removable Disk (H) and you will see file folders have been created there but when you open them they will be empty.

7. Open the Code Backup file folder and drag the 118 (Test) bin from the file where you have stored it and drop it in the Code Backup folder.

8. Open the CH Data Backup file folder and drag your channel list from where you have stored it and drop in the CH Data Backup folder.

9. Make sure you shut down the Removable Disk (H) (with "Unplug or Eject Hardware" Icon Arrow in your PC Task bar) before removing SD card from card reader.

10. Place SD card in 3500. Access SD memory again and open either file and you will see that the bins you placed there are ready for you to load them to the 3500.
ps remove ***

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 890
I use GTRom loader, which lists a number of different receivers that you can select.
If that one was specifically designated by ftacent. for the ariza, then you wouldn't have to select it as it's made for it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
On my "stb downloader ver 4.03" software, the STB model doesn't show up

does it have to? or does it show up when i hook it on to my computer?

Username: Min

Post Number: 5
thanks for your help EVA , good night ...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us