Wondering

Username: Dancuban

Post Number: 7
hey guys i have a question i hope one of you can answer. i am point to bev 91 but i'm not getting a signal on G11 which is on the same 91 as bev. what am i doing wrong

Bronze Member
Username: Cybercubi

Post Number: 31
You may want to check lyngsat for the correct TP number for G11, plus, if this G11 bird is further than Nimiq, the signal may not be strong enough depending on the size of your dish. I would first check for the TP number (will prolly have to enter it yourself)...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Actually I just checked lyngsat for you - G11 is a linear polarity bird, so unless you have a dual polarity lnb, you will not be able to scan this bird.

Username: Dancuban

Post Number: 8
im not too sure which i have but i have the lnb compatible for dishnet,dicect tv, bev with a 30" ariza dish wolud this work

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 878
your LNBs are linear.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
Actually your lnbs are circular polarity (R and L, as opposed to V and H for linear) so they will not work with G11, like they wont work with IA5 on 97W. If you can get the DN or DTV channels, then you have a circular lnb.
If you want to get both types of polarities on one lnb you need to get smth like the Invacom (check ebay). But you're not missing much on G11; with the exception of some religious channels and feeds there's not a whole lot on Galaxy 11.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us