Dishnet has major ECM tonite...2 June

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2969
Dishnet has followed Bev's lead of their 19 May ECM and doing a cmd 7 major ECM TONITE!....NOW...so far 61.5 and 121 satellites, international channels and ALL adult channels and PPV's are down, due to this ECM..Dishnet could attack more satellite and channels...This ECM is affecting BOTH FTA users and DN plastic card users!...THERE IS NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT THIS!...WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS..U CANNOT FIX THIS BY CHANGING KEYS OR BIN FILES!....THIS COULD LAST 1 DAY TO 1 YEAR OR FOREVER!...NOBODY KNOWS BUT DISHNET!...one thing is certain, BOTH Bev and DN have gotten much smarter..the coders still haven't figured out the fix for this cmd 7 ECM that Bev is still using on the PPV's and adult channels the past few weeks...

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR NEW KEYS OR BINS!...IT WON'T HELP OR FIX THESE MISSING SATELLITES OR CHANNELS!

FTA is a hobby, its NOT about FREE TV!...its not a GUARANTEE....U want GUARANTEE television channels, then share a subscription with a friend or family members...

Username: Gabe_bawa

Post Number: 10
LK Please Help me by mistake i did factory setting & pin 0000 & blind scan.all my N2 channels are deleted on dish network pansat 2700A

Username: Masterprince

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3
just go to w/e install...channels or w/e....meh this wont help alot deleting everything,having something is better then having nothing,btw,i agree wid u Lk"people posting on this sides for key shuld be considered idiot"except me xD,i learned from you that no key wil help this situation,ur right.....<gabe>ur name is funny,u indian..?...(this is not an insult,just a quesiton)-PEACE-

Username: Ice10

Post Number: 2
So, are rom102 gonna work?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2970
Only thing working now is the red dragon with a rom 102...subscribed card sharing might be the future..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2971
also there are some Video on demand Dishnet PPV's working on 9925-9942 channels now...but could be gone in an hour....who knows!...ONLY Dishnet knows!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2978
copy/paste...simple analogy of DN and Bev's ECM's..

Everyone has been wondering of late what the providers are doing to black out certain channels with the rest to follow very soon. Well, allow me to explain in terms of our "cookie monster analogy".

If you recall the analogy, it goes something like this:

Nagra 2 is considered a secure fortress (or house) with a cookie monster as the sole occupant. Nobody is allowed in or out of this house and the cookie monster's job is to bake cookies according to the secret recipe given to him by the providers. Without this recipe, nobody else can bake these cookies.

A subscriber comes to the door and requests video authorization for a particular channel. The cookie monster checks his books to make sure the subscriber is paying for that channel. If he is paying, the cookie monster gives the subscriber a cookie that he can use to decrypt the signal and watch TV for about 15 seconds. This process is repeated after 15 seconds or every time the subscriber changes the channel.

Now, without the cookie recipe or without being able to break into the N2 fortress, nobody can get get free cookies (i.e. free TV).

The difference betweeen the Nagra 1 fortress and the Nagra 2 fortress was that the former fortress had a lot of windows which could be broken (i.e. glitched) to gain access to the N1 fortress and steal the cookie recipe or the cookies themselves. With N2, all the windows were completely boarded up and the cookie jar was moved to the basement for added security.

So what is No1b4me to do now? If you recall, No1b4me was the kid breaking all the windows in the neighbourhood. Now there were no more windows to break and it would be impossible to gain access to the N2 fortress. Or would it?

No1b4me had an idea. Why not enter the fortress through the sewer system? If the providers hadn't sealed off the sewage system going into the fortress, it just might be possible to "INTERCEPT" the cookie monster in the toilet!

It WORKED! You can imagine how startled the cookie monster was sitting on the throne and all of a sudden No1b4me pops out of the toilet! That one did not go down too well (no pun intended) with the security providers who had built the N2 fortress. At any rate, No1b4me was able to steal the cookie recipe from the N2 fortress. Now with the cookie recipe known, anyone could decrypt the N2 video stream. Soon enough, cookie factories all over the slums of East Beijing started baking their own brand of cookies (i.e. FTA) according to the original cookie recipe!

Talk about being trapped between a cookie and a hard place? What were the security providers going to do now? For a while, they didn't do much. They tried modifying the cookie recipe every once in a while (i.e. key changes) but this proved futile as the new recipe could be gotten the same way the original one was through the sewer.

Interestingly enough, the security providers recently started to bake their cookies with chocolate chips! They instructed the cookie monster to "RANDOMLY" add a few chocolate chips to each cookie prior to baking. So now, the subscriber needs a chocolate chip cookie to decrypt video! Since only the cookie monster knows how to randomly place the chocolate chips on the cookie, the FTA cookies won't work anymore. For you see, it is still possible to enter the N2 fortress and steal the new recipe and the chocolate chips too and take them back to Beijing, but by the time the Beijing factory bakes the FTA cookies with the chocolate chips and sends them overseas, the cookie monster is instructed to "RANDOMLY" change the location of the chocolate chips on the new cookies and so on!

You see, now you have to ALWAYS be present in the N2 fortress to know how the cookie monster will randomly place the chocolate chips. Sort of like a quantum mechanics thing where all events are statistical instead of deterministic.

In short, that is why you are all watching black screens on one provider. The second provider will follow shortly as soon as the cookie monster is ready.

And that is the story of how the cookie monster learned quantum mechanics and why you won't be watching free TV anymore.

Whatever happened to No1b4me? He decided to go down the street and play. There is another fortress on the same street owned by a chap named Murdoch. Guess what? That bumbling fool forgot about the sewer too! You'll see... "

Username: Mexuser

How does the sub card sharing works.???

Silver Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 173
Sub card will work, rom102 with blocker maybe work was confrim by couple people, I didn't watch it myself, not sure ,so may be work.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2987
C&P

As of yesterday afternoon, Dish has begun to implement stream changes that are or will be affecting all testing methods. This appears to be the same changes that BELL made a few weeks ago and is causing black screen on Venus and PPV. International and ethnic channels on the 61.5, 121, and 148 birds have been the first to go on Dish Network. Expect others to follow.

BELL, and now Dish have started using a 768 bit RSA encrypted signature for the CMD 07. In short, this means the death of Atmegas, Rom10, Rom11, AVR-X, Syndrome, and older FTA receivers. Decryption time with these devices, even with streamlined code, will not be sufficient to keep up. FTA receivers with very fast processors and receivers that have card slots that can be enabled to use in tandem with a Dish / BELL cam may work once again in the future. The ROM 102/103 cards should be back up shortly with some changes in the public blocker code.

The FTA coders have now had 3 weeks to work on a fix for BELL. Many of them would have you think that a fix is imminent. It's even been said that coders are 90% done. I'm not so sure that is the case, but now is their chance to be the hero. Looks like we may be getting back to true testing. Might be a good time for members to read the Dish Network Discussion section, browse through the Plastic Files Sections, and pick up some 102's before the prices skyrocket...

Bronze Member
Username: Al_bundy

Post Number: 16
i have a private 3m working for rom 102.

Username: Drummerboy

Post Number: 8
lk, i cant begin to understand all you just said, but it sounds like you know your shiiiit... just tell me what a 102 is, and ill head out and get it...

Username: Yusra123

Post Number: 4
ohmy did we lost the dish again like we did last year oh god plzz help i cant wait for i year GASHHHHHHHHHH
IAM SURE THERE WILL A NEW WAY TO THIS

Gold Member

Post Number: 2993
C&P from Penga

"guys, if you all read the hash on the rom code is why rom 10 will die. the control words are hashed with the rom code in the 102. this can be moved to any location they want inside the rom, map, eeprom. and then hash that value with the control words. think of it like the key that made the control word, then it needs the same key at the same location to decrypt the control words out. understand.

so a rom 10 will not have the rom at the same spot the rom102 will. so when hashed it will not return the proper control words. the key will not match. this is why rom 10,11, atmega, fta will die.

now fta has room to put all the rom 102 code on the FTA. just need them to do it. basically, a look up table. including eeprom,map, and rom.

I think FTA will survive this. doesnt seem like it would be to hard to place the rom 102 onto a FTA unit in a lookup table fashion and then hash it out. to give proper contorl words.

Control words given by the cmd 07 is the key to tv. if you have the control words,you have got 15 seconds of video. thats how the system works. in a nut shell."

Gold Member

Post Number: 2999
IF EVERYONE here READS this , which has been here 3 days today, there wouldn't be a million redundant questions abouts NEW keys and bins...and people would know there is NOTHING they can do to FIX this probelm...this will take a TEAM of coders much time and MONEY to resolve..at least I have tried to keep U all up to date and added a few opinions of some well known coders.....I refuse to print BLacklist's opinion because he will say anything to make money for himself and Pansat!....My personal opinion is that this is EXTREMELY serious, but in time FTA will be back, but never the way it has been..I think newer faster much more expensive receivers will be needed and rom 102 inputted as penga stated...rom 102 plastic will continue to work, but hacking plastic is 100x more difficult than FTA for the average person here...many have problems programming FTA which is the easiest thing as riding a bicycle...most of those people are not capable of plastic hacking..I would recommend buying 102 cards now,an iso loader and blocker, while still cheap, and prepare yourself for spending MUCH more time READING and sharpening your brain, if U want to continue in this hobby....otherwise share a sub, which I always recommend anyway for Guaranteed TV..

Username: Dmdil

hey LK, i got 101 and 102. but it's not working in it either. i think in few days all the channels will be gone...just like 121, 61.5 and 148....

Username: Skz720

Post Number: 9
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHY?????
i cant live wif out tv :P

Bronze Member
Username: Theprodeal

Post Number: 28
I checked my version & stuff.. It says i have
X-87BL
API: 1.21c EUbx
Boot Version 6.2
I have been reading all this BIN stuff... & i tried all the new keys for my PANSAT 2700. but no luck yet! i HAVE NO CHANNELS!
It jus says SCRAMBLED OR BAD CHANNEL. Some of you saying DN has chaned their stuff..

BUT PLZZ ANSWER THE FOLLWOING...
Q1)Do i need to update anything?
Q2)How are some pplz receivers still wrking if DN has blocked us out? is it a BIN thing??
Q3) How do i Update my BIN ? (Do i need to?) Any Step by step Instr. somewhere??

THAAANNKSSSS!!!!
Please Help THANKS

Bronze Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 29
hey LK stop copping treads from other dss sites!
moron.... you're empty brainded!!
why don't U write something from your head!
AZZhole.Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Karla

Canada

Post Number: 20
What's ECM??

Bronze Member
Username: Vinidomine

Post Number: 50
Karla
ECM (Electronic Counter Measures) in this case.

Also known:
ECM, a data unit that contains the key for decrypting the transmitted programs.

Username: Chicog

Post Number: 1
HI i need help i lost all my PPV
what can i do to fix this?

Thanks

Post Number: 5
you can't do anything. Good days are gone...now i think wait for all of them to lost

Post Number: 6
hey i am dmdz bro..NO...NO more PPVzzz..nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...ok i will go now..PCE

Username: Houhou

from where can i get an iso loader and blocker ?

Thanks.

Where can i get an iso loader and blocker ?

Post Number: 6
oups sorry, a mistake ... that i entered the same question twice .. sorry.

Silver Member
Username: Boyce

Post Number: 185
hou hou
go to the major dss site, like kicking chichen, dishnewbie etc and get the link for online shopping, blocker is a code load to the card, beside, you still need more than iso loader, you need jtag the box, load firmware etc. good luck!

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/231429.html

edit
Oh sorry for hijack !

Username: Moe948

Guys do not listen to LK. He is a janitor workign for DN. Do not subscribe for DN because there will be a fix in near future. These times are like the ones when DN switched over to Nagra 2 but that eventually got hacked.. so just relax for sometime.

Post Number: 7
yo Moe, what make u think that LK is working for DN, he is wise man. He advice everyone but it doesn't that you should take everysingle advice. and i also personally don't think that it will be fix.. i believe DN will black out all the channel just like International and PPV... GET IT!!! So seriously just enjoy watching TV now for last dayssss.

Username: Giftmenia

Post Number: 1
I dont think but this is Fact LK is working DN. Dont Pay single penny to DN.

V LIVE BY GUN

Post Number: 8
DUDE, FACT you can't use the word FACT, he is not your neighbour..anyway WAIT and SEE...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3032
dude...how many aliases are U registering today?....give it up!...its all bogus...

Bronze Member
Username: Jmontana1

Post Number: 45
he's mother f^^^^^^R

Username: Moe948

So now LK registers with a fake ID and then posts to make himself see innocent. Guys this is certainly not the end of FTA. Just wait a while and there will eventually be a fix.

Bronze Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 39
I agree with LK ,coders have had a long time to get a fix maybe not impossible but serious .I've been waiting to buy second stb and till things settle down after afix it's not going to happen.So the sooner a fix the sooner the sales,fta is in trouble.

Username: Senna

Brazilian channels??? Someboddy knows ? How to make then work?? thanks in advance!!

Post Number: 9
No More international Channels. So forget it for few or some dayssss..

Post Number: 10
I just got news that it will take 4 to 5 days for channels to come back... They are working on itttt.

Username: Chris7777

the sky is falling ...the sky is falling ......all the losers who sit home and pull their meat all day now have to go back to imagination.....DUMBASSES VIEWSAT HAS ALREADY FIXED THE PROBLEM ...OTHERS WILL FOLLOW WITHIN DAYS .......FIGURE IT OUT TV MAY GO OUT FOR A DAY OR 2 BUT IT WILL BE FIXED ..WHEN BEV OR DN GET SMART ....THEY WILL COME OUT WITH A NEW REVIEVER TO BEAT IT AGAIN .........THE WORLD IS NOT OVER YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BEAT YOUR LIL D*CKS AGAIN IN A FEW DAYS
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us