New Keys Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra!

Bronze Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 36
I friends,

I have build my website. If you have Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra and you need the latest keys... just simply to go my webiste...It's Free!!! and you don't need to register. My website address is www.forteckeys.co.nr

Bronze Member
Username: Hurider

Post Number: 34
Now why would you have a pop up????? attached to your website????

Username: Zitagoal

Post Number: 1
Hi Asharfi Vig,

I have just visited your website and i hope if it is possible to help me abour mu my fortec star lifetime ultra.

So, Ilive in Paris and i am looking for especially fot TPS keys. But i want to know if i must do something before inputing the keys: flash the receiver, input a new firmware or new plug in....
Can you pse help me about it.

Soufiene

Username: Fazziki

Hi Soufiene,
I used to load key bin file in my fortec star lifetime, but when I entered the keys manually it doesn't work. do you know why ? or do you know how to change the bin file ?

Username: Sunny1342

Post Number: 3
Hi Guys,
New here. I have Fortecstar Lifetime Ultra. I have tried different bins and different keys. So far no luck. Any bin files and new keys that works would be helpful.

Thx

Username: Palestine4ever

Waterloo, On Canada

Post Number: 9
thanks for keys

Username: Sunny1342

Post Number: 4
oh ya do you have the keys for Fortecstar Lifetime Ultra?? if you do please post it if it works. what bin file did you use???

Username: Bamby

Post Number: 4
can any one tell me the current keys for dn 121
thanks

Username: Rakhi

Post Number: 10
can any body tell us the new keys for DN 121. IF we have to change the dish direction ..which direction we need to change and how ..step by step instructions please. do we need to scan different satellites?? please help

Username: Yup

fortec star lifetime ultra. Does anyone have keys and bin to get it working again?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us