NEW Pansat bins here!

Username: Geniusjc2

Post Number: 6
Blacklist does it again! Here are the newest bins for Pansat receivers! You must be a member of www.future-fta.info to download. If you are not a member simply click the link for the file you need and it will have a link to register. The site has been really busy so please wait a little while and try again if the page doesn't load the first time.

We owe a big thanks to Blacklist and Blacklist2 for all of their hard work.

geniusjc2

Pansat 2300 http://www.future-fta.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6253&d=1148627775
Pansat 2500 http://www.future-fta.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6254&d=1148627859
Pansat 2700A/E http://www.future-fta.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6255&d=1148627962
Pansat 3500S/SD http://www.future-fta.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6256&d=1148628067
Pansat 5000Hc http://www.future-fta.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6257&d=1148628147
Pansat 6000HXc http://www.future-fta.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6258&d=1148628236

Bronze Member
Username: New07fta

Post Number: 37
james, i havn't tried yet, but they report that the bin causes the receiver to reboot on its own many times a day. i'll stick with 120 for now and i'll wait for stable ver...

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 197
here is an easy way to get keys on, for new bin files, this process shows the keys in the bin file, instead of waiting for autoroll, which is the actual key in the bin, the new keys we have now.

to Turn Off Autoroll and get keys fast:

Go to menu
Go to Parental Control Press OK
Second Pin= 1668, or 0000
Autoroll Options, Press OK

Settings for Autoroll Options:

Key Code=ON
Dish Autoroll=OFF
Bev Autoroll=OFF
Globecast Autoroll=OFF

Then Set Default Keys

Go to Menu
Parental Control
Second Pin=1668, or 0000
Set Default Keys Press OK two times
Exit and Watch TV!

Bronze Member
Username: Destine1983

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 50
does this new bin work for pansat 2500 a clones?

Username: Parranda

Post Number: 6
I downloaded the bin fot the pansat 3500sd, it works great not a problem with it. it gives a lot of EPG time close to 12hrs. the only thing i found was that i can't seem to be able to use the timer, because everytime I turn the STB off and back on, I get the option to download EPG, yes or cancel. Without selecting one or the other the STB will stay at that screen. all i have to do is press any key. The problem is if i want to record something at a time. the Pansat will go on, but the screen will not change. any ideas or recommendations. thanks a lot

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 59
has anyone figured out if this bin works for pansat clones?

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 199
Hello, i have a pansat 2500 clone bin if anyone needs it.

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 61
hey there tim,can you please send me the bin.Did you try it?Is it safe for my multistar pansat 2500a clone?I"m just scared to fry my b ox for the second time

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2842
The 275T bin works great for Pansat 2500 clones and ALL fortec Ultra's too...its located at www.dsscommunity.c*om forums in BOTH the Pansat ans fortec files area...along with all the new pansat and fortec files released 2 days ago on 26 May!

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 62
does this bin get ppv and xxx?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2849
NO bins do now for Bev...but all is good with DN...its NOT the Bin's fault!...its the Bev company!

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 65
hey lk,just wondering if this bin is good yet for bev.I don't really care whether I get the ppvs or the xxx right now.Just want to get the basics.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2875
That 275T bin was good for Bev and DN ever since it was released 3 days ago!.....I don't ever recommend bins that do NOT work!.....just NO Bell PPV's and adulys channels yet!

why would U ask such a foolish question!

Bronze Member
Username: Tinfish

Post Number: 20
I hestitate to ask for fear of being vilified ..but what the heck. For Fortec Ultra's what capability does 275T add to 273T? Is it more EPG? Thanks

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 609
I think it just fixed the auto roll snafu from the other day.

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 70
well I am still sort of new to all this.I don't want to mess up my box while my hubby is gone,he is the one that normally deals with this stuff.I am just trying to figure everything out without him.I want to learn all I can.Thats why I ask questions that may seem stupid to others.

Silver Member

Post Number: 616
Ask away Belenger (hope I remembered the spelling correctly).
We'll help when we can.
If you have multiple questions, think them out first and post all in one, it'll make it easier for everyone to read and respond.

Username: Loomus

Post Number: 4
need help,can anyone tell me where i can get sharp c channelmaster,thanks to you all

Silver Member

Post Number: 621
ricky,
dss central.net has channel master.

Username: Annamouse

Post Number: 10
ricky,
http://www.sharpc.com/

Username: Loomus

Post Number: 5
thanks a lot annamouse and everone for your help
loomus

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 72
I am having a problem installing the new bin into my box.I click on BL and click on select file but when I try to write the new 275t bin,it says file not found.Can anyone please help me fix my box?Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 787
look where you loaded the file to maybe desktop? or maybe it didnt load

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 73
I have it saved under my documents.When I go into my documents I can find it easily.But when I open the BL and try to find it there to write it,it doesn't show up.I downloaded the new 274t with no problem,so I know I can do it.But for some reason I can't get 275t on it.

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 608
Check if you have the right cable for your box. Check the port. c/p
1. Make sure you use the proper serial cable for your receiver:
Fortec and Pansat use a straight through cable with DB9 females on both ends.
The Blackbird uses null (crossover) cable, which crosses over pins 2 and 3.

2, With the power turned OFF, connect it to your computer and receiver using the serial connector. Use serial port #! if you can.

3. If you do not have a working serial port, you must install one or use a computer that has one.

4. Use the appropriate loader.

5. Select the file. Make sure that it is the correct flash for your receiver.

6. Select the COM port your receiver is connected to. If you do not know, what it is try #1 first.

7. Enter the correct model name and number. ..example (pansat2500)

8. Check off the correct function box. Your choices are boot, flash or channel list. To FLASH your receiver you would use FLASH. Most flashes do not require a separate boot; so do not load both separately.

9. Turn ON the receiver power from the back switch. (so obviously it is OFF prior to this step)

10. As soon as you see the lights flash,very first light -- IMMEDIATELY press download.

11. Wait until it COMPLETES and reboots.

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 74
I have all the proper cables and wires to do this.My husband has done it for me in the past.But he isn't available to help me for awhile.I put in the 274t bin no problems.But I can't seem to get the 275t to open in the BL

Silver Member

Post Number: 665
have you unzipped the file that it came in and re-saved the actual bin to 'my documents'. Otherwise, BL will not see the folder it's saved in.

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 75
stupid question,how do I unzip the file?

Silver Member

Post Number: 668
No such thing as a stupid question...
Most likely you'll just need to double click on the file folder which will activate WinZip. It will ask you if you want to unzip the folder; say yes. Then once the folder is open and you can see the bin, click and drag it into my documents.

That's if you have WinZip installed. If you don't, just Google search it and you'll be able to find it.
I think WinZip10 is the latest version, which isn't free but you can use the evaluation version so you don't have to pay for it.

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 76
thanks tyler,yopu're a lifesaver

Silver Member

Post Number: 673
No I'm not. I'm a human being.
lifesavers are candy!!!!
Though here is a picture of my kids!!!
Upload

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 77
OH MY GOD!!!I put in the new bin for my pansat 2500a,it worked for alittle bit and I just looked at my box and it is turned off and isn't turning back on.THe bin I entered was good for clones so I don't know what happened.
X-85BL_060526_275_db_api(N)

Silver Member

Post Number: 679
That does not have the T at the end of it.
Clone safe bins (usually) do. You need the 275T bin.
You may have to jtag now.

Try unplugging it and leaving it for a couple minutes then plug it back in. See if that does anything.

Bronze Member

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 78
I tried to unplug it and leave it off for 10 minutes.I even found a site that has "fried Pansat FIxes" on it but it talks about the lights coming on and that doesn't happen.My box worked for 30 minutes and then I went to walk the dog,came back and it was off,no lights nothing.Is there somewhere that I can find a stupified way of jtagging my box?My husband has the necessary things at home for me to do it.I just need directions.Thanks
Also,it was on this site that I got this bin and it said clone safe.Liars.lol.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us