Jtag for eaglestar 2500

Username: Chris7777

Post Number: 3
any 1 know where i can get a file to jtag a eaglestar 2500 piece of crap thanks in advance any help appriciated tryin to help out my neighbour...told her to use it as a boat anchor and buy a viewsat or cools** but she stubborn

Username: Chris7777

Post Number: 4
sumbody ? anybody ?

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 662
Google search :Results 1 - 20 of about 82 for jtag eaglestar 2500. (0.32 seconds)
Doing a little leg work for someone who doesn't want to do it for themselves: Priceless!

here is an all in 1 black death repair kit for pansat 2500a and clone type recievers.
the files in this kit will revive a dead reciever and return it to a working order state as that of a pantec or fortec reciever which will be safe for any reciever based off of the pansat 2500a.
eg: fortec ultra,pantec mx,pantec ms,pantec ultra,pantec 2500,panset,meggasat yt6688,pantex,eaglestar 2500,vortex 7700 ect.
included in the kit are 10k resistor mod pictures for clones,satinfo resistor mod for fortec ultra,jtag pictures for 10,12,20 pad/pin connections.
also directions for reviving your reciever(explained as fortec ultra but apply to all above mentioned models)
nessasary applications such as wall,jkeys,skymax and a stb updater for all models listed.
this is a cleaner more complete version of my previous complilation,the only files that are my work are the full bins with boot 60 in the title.
the rest of the files were found on the net and created by others,many thanx for your work.
authors of the files are too numerous to mention but are very much appreciated for thier contribution.
any recievers mentioned here can be repaired with this file,if you use jkeys: select fortec ultra as your reciever model during resurection and you will be fine.pansat 2500a owners can use the pansat 2500 selection in jkeys.
I hope this helps out.

there are 2 alternate full bins for real pansat 2500a's or recievers with compatable chipsets as labled on the full bins.

29LV800BTC-full
and
39VF800A-full

note:only use these full bins on recievers with the corresponding chipsets!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us