Fortec lifetime classic na problems uploading

Username: Vucanoe

Post Number: 1
hi, i am a newbie at this and am having trouble downloading the bin files to my receiver (fortec star lifetime classic na. has anyone else had this problem?? i've tried resetting factory settings, but nothing seems to work. id appreciate the help.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 190
What seems to be the problem?
What cable are you using?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2901
Go READ and download bins and new files from www.al7bar.t*k (remove the * in .T*K)...they have an area dedicated to the Fortec Classic which is a very unpopular and unsupported FTA receiver!

Post Number: 2
when i sync up with my computer, nothing writes to the receiver. i have had no problems with my fortec lifetime ultra receiver downloading the new bins. ive tried all the files offered for this one... i just dont know if its a config problem or the receiver itself. im using like a pin config cable.. not sure what theyre called.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2919
U are either have the wrong or defective cable or SERIAL port (NOT USB port)...and /or also the wrong loader or bin!...thast why I advised to to go someplace else (al7bar.t*k) the correct loaders, bins, files and tells U how to load it also!

Username: Arabic

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 5
Please I want Help...

I have been watching the Arabic Channels on Dish Network

(DN) for years on Satellite E9 at 121.

Today May 31, 2006 at 2:30 Estern Time, all Arabic

Channels lost Signal..except one its name is "Abu Dabhi".

It is unusual, becuase key change did not affect the

signal before.

All what I am geting now is "No Signal"...before when the

key changes the message was :Scrambled or Bad Channel".

Please Help, I am using Fortec Sat Ultra.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2923
More than likely DN moved it to another TP or satellite...use your head and do another scan instead of whining and doing nothing!

Post Number: 3
hey LK, i appreciate your posts and have followed all those instructions from the al7bar sites. i downloaded the every bin file available specific to my receiver and the correct loader. but when i hook up the serial cable and try to download to the receiver it continues to search for a receiver and cant find one. it flickers between com1 and com3 and if i click "start" then i choose one and then continues to just try to find the receiver. sorry for the trouble, but i cant seem to find whats wrong??? id appreciate any direction here.

Username: Jilydon

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1
hi guys i ve the same problem i've lost 3 arabic chanels from 61.5 does anyone know why and how to get it back thanks..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us