Need help.......URGENT.....regarding viewsat

Username: Krz_latino

Post Number: 1
hello.....I'm new to this world and need some help... it will be greatly appreciated.....I got a viewsat receiver and dish network as my provider...i inputed the keys in line 08/09 and 88/89....i saved the info, exited the menu and started watching the satellite...PROBLEM IS that the signal freezes in about 2/3 minutes...when i go back to check on the keys..line 88/89 have changed...its always the same problem.....CAN ANY ONE PLEEEASSEEEEE HELP OUT A POOR FELLOW....THANKS.....AND THANKS.....1

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 108
turn autoroll off then enter keys manualy

Username: Wild_willie

Post Number: 5
C

Dish Network is not your provider, it is the company your are trying to steal from.

If Dish is your provider, give them a call and explain your situation and I am sure they will help you over the phone.

Post Number: 2
LOL.....YOU ARE CORRECT WILLIE NELSON....YOU'RE SUCH AN ACT...YOU SHOULD BE UP ON STAGE THROWING SARCASM AT EVERYBODYS COMMENTS...THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO ARTICULATE ON THE FACT THAT THEY ARE PROVIDERS OR NOT....WE ALLLLLL ARE HERE FOR THE SAME REASONS...INCLUDING YOURSELF........PEACE

Post Number: 3
GRIM...CAN YOU PLEASE HELP A BRO....AS IM NEW TO "SIGNAL SHARING"...I'VE BEEN TRYING TO READ ON OTHER POSTS ABOUT HOW TO TURN AUTOROLL OFF....I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND OR LOCATE ANY SORT OF AUTOROLL SWITCH ON THE MENUS.....PLEASE HELP A BROTHER....GREATLY APPRECIATED.......1

Username: Califirnia

Post Number: 7
There is a new bin file released on May 24 called 060524a to fix this D$n problem.

Just download the new file and run it, then you will be fine.

If you cannot find the file here, try totalfta.c_m

Good Luck!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us