Digital satelite reveiver vs2000 platinum

Username: A123456789

Post Number: 1
what are the codes for my digital satelite reveiver vs2000 platinum (i am looking for illegal codes)

Bronze Member
Username: Pirate_pete

Post Number: 26
Are you looking for keys or firmware?Be more specific.

Username: Neurosis

Post Number: 2
mmmmm....illegal codes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
hehehe!

Post Number: 4
i am looking for keys

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
Keys are same fer all stb's posted in key thread

Post Number: 4
I have a pansat 2700a, but from what i can tell all illegal codes are the same for all receivers. That confused me too at first, I was always looking for pansat 2700a codes only. So here is what I got off keymaster, not sure if keyripper is different tho...

Dish Network:

N 0101 00:

E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5 F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C

N 0101 01: (active)

71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE 88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC

Post Number: 5
PS. I just assumed you wanted the keys for the american bird

what is american bird

Username: Armartins

Post Number: 2
Hi Guys
Plezzzzzz help me
what is the keys for Viewsat 2000 Platinum.

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 494
The keys are the same for all receiver. Check the title of Thread New Keys and check the date.

Post Number: 3
Hello
how can i program my Viewsat2000
(program means) put the keys on the receiver.

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 537
Viewsat lines 08 and 09 hold Idea key 1 and 88 and 89 hold Idea key 0...all 4 lines must have the correct keys to receive all the channels..

A N2 key now is 32 bytes divided into two string lines of 16 bytes each. The idea key 0 goes into lines 08 and 09 in the code option and idea key 1 goes into lines 88 and 89 in the code option. As with N1 encryption, usually one idea key is active and the other is not. If you know the active key but unsure if it is the 0 key or 1 key, you can enter the key twice, repeating the 08 and 09 entries in 88 and 89 lines. This is not recommended as we see dish will run two active keys at one time.

Username: Kool2

Post Number: 3
plz tell me the new keys for pansat 2700 thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
bob, about the american bird...i have no idea what i'm talking about, i just made that up about "charlie" I was being dumb, sorry to confuse you.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2828
Tyler...nice copy/paste...looks real familiar...LMAO....I should get copyrights and royals from these posts..U and Eva are a COPY of me!

Bob...keys are needed to open the basement door so cookie monster can get his cookies from the jar guarded by the Dishnet and Bev slave..once he has his cookies then we can decrypt the signals sent by the birds in the orbits..

Bronze Member
Username: Tonyparker

Post Number: 35
and the people that you copy and paste from should get copyrights before you get a hold of them. Almost every major post you put up I have seen at other forums word for word that they wrote first. You have some nerve!!!! You have been exposed!

Username: Rated337

hello, super new to sallite and this forum. need help with lastest keys. i have a viewsat 2000 platinum. thanks

Thank you so much Tyler Durden for your anser it help me a lot now my Viewsat 2000 Platinum are working.
Again Thank you.

Post Number: 6
All the keys is the same for all receiveres

KEY 00

E8 70 B0 0A 8E 0A 3D C5
F3 59 C3 5F 1A DA 19 5C

KEY 01
71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE
88 FF F0 5E D2 4C F3 FC

Gold Member

Post Number: 2836
DaBOY...How do U know I didn't write these things and other sites copy them from me (which happens quite often)...so STFU mouthage...U have NO clue what U are talking about or who I am!....go play in traffic!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
How do I know? Because, I know the people that write them you candy azz bi*tch! You want me to shut up, do something about it.

Yes, I know all about you and your a fake who takes credit for everyone's hard work and then complains about others taking credit for the work you stole...go play with your di*ldo collection! LMAO fu*c*king retard!

Silver Member
Username: Satboy

Ontario

Post Number: 152
DA MAn I think you are going a little to far, what makes you the smart aasss on this site , I have yet to see any constuctive input coming from you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
NO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2848
DaBoy...quit stalking me like a little schoolgirl...U have NOT contributed 1 helpful post here EVER!....U are a human waste!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
Sorry, I don't stalk cross dressers...Don't "U" know it's rude to post duplicate posts?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2879
Daboy...U are useless here...so U must be useless at home too...parents can't get rid of U huh!...useless bum with no education...sucking off the parents or the welfare system!...do everyone a favor..STFU and go to the Salvation Army and get a job doing something of some use to somebody..soon u will be one of the homeless..U are too stupid NOT to be!

Username: Italcess

Hello,
I am totally new to this, I have a Viewsat VS2000 that went down. I am reading the threads and see information about keys how do i load it. and what about the zip .pgm file that i uploaded, is that the only thing i need or no. I got the file from another website........thanks very much

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 595
john james,
you can either enter the keys manually or you can load a program onto your computer that does it for you. That may be the file/zip you are talking about. You would also need a loader program to load the file onto your receiver and a cable that attached from you computers comm port to the receiver. From there you'd click enter and the download would begin/finish. then you'd turn on your receiver, the bin would start working, you'd have no picture though until the bin completes it's task of slotting each 'key' into position. Then the picture would come on.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Loser K... You crack me up! "U" get your pan*ties in such a twist it's cutting off the blood supply to your pea sized brain. Why don't "U" do everyone a favor by pulling your head out of your azz while you talk because nothing but shi*t is coming out! If "U" can't do that, then why don't "U" STFU? So you have me all figured out do you? What a loser you are! You don't know Shi*t! I won't attempt to brag about myslef like you, but then again, "U" are full of lies anyway. Go play with your boy friend. Do "U" draw a crazy check yet? If not, they are waiting for "U" down at the office and they have your check all ready to go.

BTW quit stalking me!!!! ROFLMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2884
U are a 12 yr old punk kid...and if not, U act like one!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
"U" act no different than I. Read your post! I Guess that makes you a 12 year old punk! Cry Cry Cry. Infact, I have stooped to your level; I'll let "U" be to think about it. I guess you don't like a taste of your own medicine.

Have a great day LK!

Bronze Member
Username: Hurider

Post Number: 21
Key's

Dish Key:
01 01
71 9C 60 71 04 C1 39 AE 88 FF F0 bE D2 4C F3 FC

Bev Key:
09 01
D3 D1 3F 8B D3 80 95 1A F1 C4 99 49 C6 84 A3 2B

« Previous Thread Next Thread »