Just wondering if people are having problems with DN

Bronze Member
Username: Woofy

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 91
so far so good.

Username: Qbee

Post Number: 9
yes I am having problem with DN since Friday. I can scan most channels in (but not all) and they work for a few hours then black out. I have a c*sat 4000. About 1/2 the ppv channels, OLN, Tennis, & DIY are some of the channels that have just plain been lost since Friday, despite rescanning.

Bronze Member
Username: Raging_fisher

Post Number: 22
From what I've seen mt PPV except 11, VENUS, GBL, CTV, FOX, TSN, CITY have gone black, everything else is still up and running.

I'm going to miss the Simpsons tonight, how awful, I suppose I could pull out the old rabbit ears.........

Bronze Member
Username: Raging_fisher

Post Number: 23
From what I've seen my PPV except 11, VENUS, GBL, CTV, FOX, TSN, CITY have gone black, everything else is still up and running.

I'm going to miss the Simpsons tonight, how awful, I suppose I could pull out the old rabbit ears.........

Username: Cramped

Post Number: 2
FORTEC STAR lifetime ultra - Mine is fine, all PPV, p*rn, HBO, VOD, sports, etc is all running fine.

Sometimes when a channel doesn't show right away I move ahead one, then back to the channel and it comes in.

Username: Rohitkamahi

Post Number: 8
Guys, I just did a blind scan a while ago to update my channel list (61.5 - Echo 3/Ku ). Unfortunately, I am missing all the channels of ABC,NBC,CBS and FOX (Washington,New York, Philadelphia and Boston).By the way, I have updated my new keys and I have Fortec star Lifetime Ultra.I have checked the signal quallity of the transponders of the missing channels and it's zero.Any help will be appreciated.Thanks a lot in advance.

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 378
Boston, New York and Philadelphia all had movement on the 27th of April. Are you're TPs correct.
Check here to see the day they moved.
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/247
And here for the full current list as of the 19th of May.
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

Username: Rohitkamahi

Post Number: 10
Thanks a lot Tyler Durden.Since nobody was replying to this post, I thought it would be a good idea to post everywhere.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us