How do i delete a satellite and the register

Username: Book77

Post Number: 4
I have never deleted a satelite and registered before . I am trying to get the PPV on BEV back

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 385
Jim: Box? Model?

Username: Book77

Post Number: 5
Captive Works 600-s

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 401
Jim: Do you have autoroll?

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 404
If you use master channel do you need a fix program.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2652
Another EVA reply which has nothing to do with the thread or problem...she/he is an OBVIOUS FAKE!...knows absolutely NOTHING about FTA...all her/his posts clearly demonstrated that tonight..

she/hecame to this site with a new alias and an agenda to start trouble with me, just as I always suspected!...a blind man can see that now!...the Spanish thread and speaking was "the HOOK" for me, knowing how I feel about immigrant bills in Congress etc, which I had posted about....then got all the Spanish on her side, pissed me off, then imaged herself as a helpful honest beautiful little innocent spanish business girl...WHAT A SCAM!

She/he is a FAKE!!! used to get rid of me here as have past troublemakers have tried!...SO OBVIOUS now..look at the time of her post 1:46am, but she is a young mother with 2 small children, a web site to maintain, another company she owns to operate, a home to maintain, and can still be here FAKING her FTA replies..SHE IS A TOTAL FAKE and LIAR!...

she/he is the mods and troublemakers here...she/he set me up and all of U up HOOK , LINE and SINKER!...EVA is a FAKE!!!!...a blind man can see thru this scam against me and the hoax being pulled on all of you..

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 41
we new that all along

we also new u would come back
and . k i c k . h e r . a s s

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2667
I got NO support from anyone, except 1 person "Bill Cortnior" or something like that..

and I still am getting bashed from scum balls!

I don't know why I even warned any of U about Eva ...or the Future of FtA and your current Bev problems...none of it is appreciated...U are all TAKERS! and NOT supportive, except for your selves..all are self centered kids!

Bronze Member
Username: Mzakcat

Post Number: 23
for you to say Bill cortnior is the only LK supporteer hurts bro , I just stay out of the spats and lol the comedy, but always behind the Knowledge of Largo

Username: Qbee

Blackstock, ON Canada

Post Number: 5
LK - You are wrong. I appreciate your knowledge, as many here do. And I have posted a couple times to acknowledge this.

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 139
gpee ,you are nothing but a
SIMPLETON stop bs people.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us