Cool@sat 5k 1949

Bronze Member
Username: New07fta

Post Number: 21
is anyone having the same problem as me? as im browsing the epg guide. my box freezes and the date will change from current days an'time to january 1949. then i get no information on all channels. im using bin 120. any fix for it yet to why does it freeze...

Bronze Member
Username: Woofy

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 85
Just had a read not long ago about some bugs in coolsa*t 6000..they say they are aware and are now working on a new update file .

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 86
Ooops..sorry i just noticed you were talking about the 5000...i am running the 5000 and have none of those bugs.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
rob, r u usin the same bin?

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 87
Yes..i am using NORW_120

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 88
Possible you bin is corupt..if you feel like it you could always do a factory flash..then flash with Norw_120 again...just don't use the same one you have..download a fresh copy from a reputable site.

Bronze Member
Username: Tritip

Post Number: 22
Is it always best to do a factory flash before you flash a new Norw bin file?

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 381
c/p from another site.
reset to factory settings in menu screen..

upload factory bin

disconnect disque switches (if U havea NON TWIN DPLNB)

run 119 cable directly to receiver and do a scan of echo 7...then do same with 110 and scan echo 8/6

upload latest bin, which now is 273T bin with BL updater 1.4 and set default key..EMU on..(another menu screen)...this is an autoroll bin and will enter the keys for U...will say message "waiting for picture"...may tale 1 hr and go to 1000%..be patient...put on channel 154 when doing this for Dishnet..once DN is working, then put on a Bev channel, if U have a BEV satellite LNB on roof aimed at 91W..

go to receiver settings (menu screen) and configure as such:...menu-installation- antenna

LNB type - standard ...unless U have Dish pro LNB's (they say "dish pro" right on them)

frequency 11250 (NOT 10750) thats for linear LNB's and not 110 or 119 sats which use circular LNB's..

disque ON (if U have one)
port #1 - 119
port #2 - 110
scan- all

Now power OFF receiver and hook up disque switch same as receiver settings..port #1 -119..port #2 -110

power ON receiver

watch TV..

IF U EVER have any problems,FIRST ALWAYS reboot the receiver from back switch...leave OFF for 2 minutes ...then power ON..

The above is all ANY Pansat owner MUST do to fix any problems and watch TV...except they use different bins!...that was from start to finish!...step by step...
http://thedis**hguy.com/pansat.htm

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 391
reset to factory settings in menu screen..

upload factory bin 222 or 224

disconnect disque switches (if U havea NON TWIN DPLNB)

run 119 cable directly to receiver and do a scan of echo 7...then do same with 110 and scan echo 8/6

upload latest bin, which now is 273T bin with BL updater 1.4 and set default key..EMU on..(another menu screen)...this is an autoroll bin and will enter the keys for U...will say message "waiting for picture"...may tale 1 hr and go to 1000%..be patient...put on channel 154 when doing this for Dishnet..once DN is working, then put on a Bev channel, if U have a BEV satellite LNB on roof aimed at 91W..

BTW 273T is a great working bin..

go to receiver settings (menu screen) and configure as such:...menu-installation- antenna

LNB type - standard ...unless U have Dish pro LNB's (they say "dish pro" right on them)

frequency 11250 (NOT 10750) thats for linear LNB's and not 110 or 119 sats which use circular LNB's..

disque ON (if U have one)
port #1 - 119
port #2 - 110
scan- all

Now power OFF receiver and hook up disque switch same as receiver settings..port #1 -119..port #2 -110

power ON receiver

watch TV..

IF U EVER have any problems,FIRST ALWAYS reboot the receiver from back switch...leave OFF for 2 minutes ...then power ON..

The above is all ANY Pansat owner MUST do to fix any problems and watch TV...except they use different bins!...that was from start to finish!...step by step...

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 2647
Eva...your copy/paste's of my OLD posts are NOT answering or helping anybody....U are just throwing out old non related info to every reply post U do here.....LMAO....U are of NO help to anyone..

OH ...and U just copy the keys and post them when NOT needed or asked for also....LMAO

example....coo*lsat threads, but U will reply with Pansat bin recommendation and info....not even closely related!....USELESS!....U are HURTING people , NOT helping!

Silver Member

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 397
Then all yours. Go for it!

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 39
always bickering like old couples do

Gold Member

Post Number: 2650
I speak the facts....just look and read all her/its posts tonight when people asked specific questions....she/he would answer with old NON related copy/paste..that is NOT bickering!....that is a FACT!

I have posted a new thread here explaining what went on last night as Nobody here (except 1 person)had a clue or posted about the real happennings..I did NOT post cause i wanted to see how certain people would address these problems....I FOUND out....it was comical...almost like a politician speaking...alot of words and repetitive old keys, meaning nothing were posted for answers last night here!

Username: Tri1

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 2
I m new at this i have a 5000, how do i put in new keys , pls help
thks

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 90
if you are using NORW_119 or NORW_120 bin then just make sure auto roll is turned on in your menu, that will change the keys for you.

assuming you are talking about a cool sat 5000

Gold Member

Post Number: 2653
Another EVA reply which has nothing to do with the thread or problem...she/he is an OBVIOUS FAKE!...knows absolutely NOTHING about FTA...all her/his posts clearly demonstrated that tonight..

she/hecame to this site with a new alias and an agenda to start trouble with me, just as I always suspected!...a blind man can see that now!...the Spanish thread and speaking was "the HOOK" for me, knowing how I feel about immigrant bills in Congress etc, which I had posted about....then got all the Spanish on her side, pissed me off, then imaged herself as a helpful honest beautiful little innocent spanish business girl...WHAT A SCAM!

She/he is a FAKE!!! used to get rid of me here as have past troublemakers have tried!...SO OBVIOUS now..look at the time of her post 1:46am, but she is a young mother with 2 small children, a web site to maintain, another company she owns to operate, a home to maintain, and can still be here FAKING her FTA replies..SHE IS A TOTAL FAKE and LIAR!...

she/he is the mods and troublemakers here...she/he set me up and all of U up HOOK , LINE and SINKER!...EVA is a FAKE!!!!...a blind man can see thru this scam against me and the hoax being pulled on all of you..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
yes im using bin 120 on coolsa@t 5000. i lost every ppv even the louzy fox channel on BEV. i'll wait for the next bin, maybe it will fix the ppv and the date

Gold Member

Post Number: 2661
U MUST read my Future of FTA thread....Bev may be gone forever along with FTA hacking into N2...Bev will lose all chnnels today on FTA!..

Bronze Member
Username: Punjavi_doo

Post Number: 42
yes this is serious (heavy) stuff going on

When the going gets tough, the tough get going

but dont sell your junk just yet

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us