How to disable autoroll on 2500

Username: Sm92325

Tracy, CA USA

Post Number: 7
I got my panset with no documents at all, so please bear with me. I am having a problem with my receiver holding the keys for more than 5-10 min. I heard that if I disable the auto roll this would (could) be the fix. Any help would be great.

Bronze Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 48
best thing to do is get a new bin; the most recent a bin, the more goodies they have to offer you.
what you can do, to make it work, as per posts that i've read in past, ... input the new keys, and as soon as u get programming very quicly change the names of ur satellites. ie. if echo 7 change to excho 7... there is more info on other threads. Anyhow that is a problem that has already been taken care of with updated bins...
just in case, bin 273t has been tested with much succes... 274t is also out--- im currently testing, and so far i could only say that those guys doing the bins are doing something right...

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 291
get the 2273t bin or rename satellite for stop autoroll

Bronze Member
Username: Dafee99

Post Number: 50
eva are you currently testing a p2500? cuz if so, the 274t is out and so far its been success... I posted a thread on it. keep up the good work... u help a lot of people

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 140
There are NO new keys!...DN is messing with autoroll bins..U have 2 choices..applies to all types receivers..

1..use an older bin and manually input the ACTIVE DN key ...twice

2..use present bins and disengage the autoroll by simply renaming the satellites (Echo7 to Xcho7)

In pansat..menu - installation - edit Tp/sat
now select your sateliites and rename them..exit

Pansat has all new autoroll bins that work but need to rename the sats with the 239 pansat3500 bin..

Bev keys changing constantly..U MUST have a keymaster utility to try and keep current.

Silver Member
Username: Johnner

Miami, Florida

Post Number: 141
LK: Posted on Sunday, February 05, 2006 - 01:23 pm:

Silver Member
Username: Evadelparaiso

Puerto Rico

Post Number: 292
ups 273t bin

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 772
273 works fine.just do a blind san and name the sat echo

Username: Sm92325

Tracy, CA USA

Post Number: 8
Thank you it worked

Bronze Member
Username: Bladam

Post Number: 12
Please guide me I am not so sure of how to do a bin change, where I should go to get the files, my autoroll over is having a bit of problem downloading new key automatically, not so sure as to why, i do have the cable to make the connection between the reciever and computer, but I just need some guidence.
Thanks in advance

Bronze Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 89
274t bin has autoroll on/off
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us