What Brand Is Best?

Bronze Member
Username: Tritip

Post Number: 14
If cool*sat is no more then what is the next best brand and model of receiver to get? Does this mean that the support for cool*sat 5000 is crap now?

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 300
We'll have to wait and see if the support for cools@ is over or not (for those of you who don't know read the post from LK here https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/225363.html)
So the consensus was the cools@, Pansat 3500SD and Viewsat Extreme. So now I guess it's just the latter two.

Bronze Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 81
from the sounds of things better stick with pansat and viewsat for now till things panout with c00lsat

Bronze Member
Username: Hotdagobabe

Post Number: 14
i need files for pansat 6000 hxc ch data and code, thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 304
Daniel,
I'd go with the Pansat 3500SD or the viewsat extreme. Hold off on the Cools@ until all this garbage in the news is straightened out. From the sounds of it now though, it may have been a hoax.

Bronze Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 83
daniel good place for files is dsscomunity,com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
yes, the 3500sd is a very nice machine, you wont be sorry

Username: Qasim

Montreal, QC Canada

Post Number: 5
fortecstar i want to know how to enter the new key plz some one is kind enough of to tell me how to plz

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
that site does not hold any files for pansat usage.
i need bin filesch data and c*ode set. thanks,
i have the 3500sd, and am upgrading to the 6000 hxc

Silver Member

Post Number: 310
Good for you daniel, great to hear you're upgrading.
Do you really think it's a good idea to upgrade though when you don't even know how to use your current system?

And that site posted above has everything you could possibly need.

Try searching for a 3500sd thread in here. Read it and you'll learn all about the file you need to have loaded to your 3500sd.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
DONT YA JUST LOVE THE DEMI GODS IN HERE, HOLDING THEMSELVES OUT AS ALL KNOWING , ALL SEEING, AND ANY ONE ELSE IS A MORON, I KNOW ENUF ABOUT THIS MACHINE, MY NEPHEW WANTS IT, I GOT A GREAT DEAL(385) ON A 6000 HXC. TO GAIN FILES FOR THIS MACHINE IS NO GREAT TASK, I WAS JUST SENT ALL I NEED, TO UPLOAD IS SIMPLE WHETHER FROM SDCARD OR FROM RS 232 CABLE. TO TURN IT ON AND USE THE REMOTE IS ALSO SIMPLE, SO TYLER, WHAT PART OF ALL THIS AM I HAVING SOO MUCH TROUBLE WITH??? IF I DIDNT GET SUCH A DEAL ON THE 6000 HXC, I WOULDNT BOTHER WITH THE UPGRADE. I WILL BE TRAVELLING CROSS COUNTRY IN AN RV, AND ACTUALLY HAVE NO NEED FOR THE HARD DRIVE, BUT WHAT THE HEY!! WHY NOT..
SOON OL' TYLER WILL BE CALLING NAMES AND PUTTING PEOPLE DOWN, SIMILIAR TO LK. TO PUT OTHERS DOWN IN A FORUM BUILT TO HELP, DOES NOT LIFT YOU, IT LOWERS YOU,, BTW, THANKS JOHN FOR YOUR HELP!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 320
Settle down daniel, just having some fun while i'm posting.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us