Getting BEV while I already have Dishnet

Username: Frankthetank

Post Number: 6
I currently have Dishnet on my fortec lifetime ultra, I was thinking of adding BEV on my system, do I need any special codes or bins or anything for BEV or because I have dishnet bin and everything is working do I just point to BEV's satellite and it will work?

Silver Member
Username: The_wank_artist

Post Number: 251
They have their own set of codes.
Many bins have both BEV and DN in them.
I think you will have to add the sat, or check to see if it's already in your setup. provider id is 0901 I think, as DN's is 0101.

Bronze Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 96
+ you need dish to aim at that sat

Username: Alon8619

Post Number: 1
HI i would really appreciate it if someone could help me.I am really new at this and heard about the viewsat extreme fta receiver.I would like to know how to get it to have all the dishnetwork channels.I heard that this is possible but i just dont know how to do it.I subscribe to dishnetwork currently and have the 500 dish on the roof.Could i just cancel the service but hook up the viewsat receievers up and then what?Anyways the help would be much appreciative.After giving thousands of dollars to echostar i would like to get some value in return.I mean for heaven sakes i pay 85 dollars a month and get no premium channels they charge me $30 a month for a foreign channel which is atrocious.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us