Archive through August 18, 2005

TheFree
Unregistered guest
If you're interested, check out the following site for a decent database of DVD codes. It's got a few machines that other sites don't feature, so I'm recommending it. It seems a good place to go for those rarer machines by the looks of things.

It's actually got a Sony unlock code on one of its front pages. I don't know whether it works though, as I heard Sony machines can't be unlocked with a handset? Who knows. Anyway, here's a link to the free page - the unlock codes might be of some use to you.

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

Streets
Unregistered guest
Looks okay to me. Cracked my Apex straight off.

Username: Janagomes

Murfreesboro, TN USA

Post Number: 2
I can not seem to find a site that has the code for my dvd (SANYO DWM-395). Can you help me???

Anonymous

I need a region unlock code for a sony dvp-s360. Can anyone help?
thereayfamily@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous

Could someone please let me know how to unlock my Panasonic SC-HT720 dvd player. Please e-mail to: aja@alfamarc.com
Thanks

Matt Corby
Unregistered guest
Yeah, pretty cool site. Some interesting dvd unlock history information as well. Will tell you how to make your dvd region free with your handset. You just have to tap in the correct sequence and you're region free.

DVDKeeper
Unregistered guest
Sorry Jana. No news on the SANYO DWM-395. Will have a look around for you though.

Unregistered guest
Can anyone assist in providing unlock code(s) for my Sky DVD player, model HTS 3200
Many thanks

IceManiac
Unregistered guest
I didn't realise Sky made DVD players! Will look around for you. Got nothing else to do with my time.

Unregistered guest
I have a portable DVD player - didn't think they would be locked.....Panasonic PDV-0700 - any help would be appreciated !

Unregistered guest
I Have A apex ad-1110w dvd I need A Region code if anyone can help thanks

dubif
Unregistered guest
accura dvd 3838w, i mst reset. i get horizontal lines.
any ideas for a reset?

Username: Keithe01

Post Number: 1
I am looking for a code to change my Panasonic cp-67 to read region 2 DVD's?

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help to region unlock a SANYO DVD-SX10, and an SEG DVD-3000/3001, please?

DDT
Unregistered guest
Can all DVD players be unlocked?

Unregistered guest
Can anyone help me unlocking a Samsung HT-DB650 I cant seem to track the model down

Unregistered guest
I need a region unlock code for a Polaroid Dvc 2000. | realy need this hack! Can anyone help me?

Unregistered guest
does anyone have an unlock code for a panasonic sc- HT500

Unregistered guest
can you get codes for a dvd player built into a tele?? my tele is a orion CW1403A and i cant find anything for it, can someone please help? if so please email at Xblink182X754197@aol.com

JJJackie
Unregistered guest
Hi There does anyone know any unlock codes for a goodmans GTV67W3LCDK portable dvd player please?

Username: Yachkire

Need unlock code for JVC HR-XVC26U

Unregistered guest
Just found this hack for the Sky HTS3200.
Not sure if it works but its worth a try though.
If someone tries it can you let me know if it works or not please cos i know someone who is getting one of these..Thanks

1. TURN ON THE DVD PLAYER
2. PRESS TO DVD MODE
3. MAKE SURE THERE IS NO DISC IN THE DRIVE
4. PRESS 1 6 7 1 9
5. PRESS OK WHEN THE HIDDEN MENUE SCREEN POPS OUT
6. PRESS 0 FOR MULTI REGION
7. PRESS EXIT

Unregistered guest
Hello, struggling to unlock the Sony RDR DX-210 recordable DVD ?? Does anyone have the code or can point me in the right direction please??? Thanks.

pbaroochy
Unregistered guest
can some one help i need a region free code for a ID8099 it was a free gift when you bought 4 dvds

pbaroochy
Unregistered guest
i also have a jvc dr-mv1 which i need a code for ,would be grateful if any one could help

Unregistered guest
help i need a code to unlock my Ingersoll D1000 DVD which at the moment is region 2

capri
Unregistered guest
I have tride to unlock my sky hts3200 dvd with mourinho s way and had no joy put in 1 6 7 1 9
and it has not worked for me please can any one help

Anonymous

I have an APEX AD-1110W and cant find any codes for it so if u know of any site that has it please can u tell me?

Anonymous

Does any one know the unlock code for a panasonic portable dvd player LV50? tHANKS.

Unregistered guest
I need help to uncode a Samsung DVD-P341 player which currently is region 1

Username: Donklove

Montreal, Quebec Canada

HOW TO TAKE OUT THE REGION CODE FROM SONY COMBO VHS-DVD SLV-D300P, please get back to me. My email is kevilbrun@yahoo.com

Anonymous

I purchased my region free dvd player from http://www.bargainoffers.com , they guaranteed it will play all region or full money back. I didn't have to hassle with any region free codes or opening the dvd player.

Tuukka
Unregistered guest
Hi, region free code for LG LH CX245?

Ironic
Unregistered guest
Well Anonymous, good for you. Bet your post made you feel superior. How helpful to all those people here looking for hacks.

Anonymous

i need help to uncode sony dvd/vcr slv-d550p,please!!!

Anonymous

I would like to get the handset code (crack) for the KLH Digital KD1220 DVD Player. Please, forward the code to: vaso_e_agua@yahoo.com (use as mail subject: "KD1220 Code").

Thanks in advance.

Username: 227724957

Vila NOva de GaiaPortugal

I have a Panasonic DMR-E75V when I am dubbing from VHS to DVD if VHS in some cases dubbing stops I supose that is because VHS tape is protected ! is there anything I can do to solve this.

dvdunlocka
Unregistered guest
go to www.melons.com
free dvd codes for ever dvd player and free remoite's and cd's but you have to pa p+p.
good luck kaminays

frankiesussex
Unregistered guest
SKY DVD PLAYER

Mourinho. Despite what that other poster said, the Sky hack worked for me. Do it exactly as instructed (NO DVD IN PLAYER!!!).

I do have another problem - the menus and DVD playback are black and white only. Anything plugged into AV ports work in colour. It is not NTSC/PAL thing, TV is multi-standard and worked with last region-free hacked DVD player I had.

Probably need to enter a maintenance code or something. Anyone else had the same problem?

Username: Iceman2005

i have a sony dav-150g does anyone know of a multiregion hack for this dvd player?????????

Unregistered guest
TOSHIBA dvd SD241e- does anyone have an unlock code please? Its so difficult to find.

Unregistered guest
TOSHIBA dvd SD241e- does anyone have an unlock code please? Its so difficult to find.

Username: Swool

Hi,
Could anyone help, please. I need to unlock a Compacks S580 DVD player to make it multi-regional. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Sam
Please contact at: woolgarsam@glyn.surrey.sch.uk

Pauco
Unregistered guest
Please can someone help me. I am looking to de-code my Toshiba SD-248E DVD player to make it multi-regional. I would really appreciate it if someone could direct me to a site with the code explained for free. Thank you.

Unregistered guest
hey there i really need the code for a philips 701 dvd player i cant find one anywhere unless its for sale and i dont have a credit card

Anonymous

hi i need to make my ingersoll d1000 multi regional can anyone help, please email hay_hay6@hotmail.com thanks a lot.

rends
Unregistered guest
can ne1 help find the region code for PYE 560VR dvd player

Unregistered guest
hi,
I need to change the region code on my Polaroid DVC 2000. Can anyone help?
thanks,

Unregistered guest
Need a code for region free for my dvd player.
Harmon Kardon DVD 21.
Can anyone help, cheers.
Please send to bund73@hotmail.com

Username: Happymuz

I have two dvd players which I would like to have play region 2.

Toshiba SD-1600 and Samsung P341. I tried the code unlock for the Toshiba (press MEMORY, then 1 for TITLE, play and forward, but didn't work).

Any help would be great! Thanks! happymuz@yahoo.com

Username: Migasnyc

Looking for a unlock hack code from Panasonic DMR ES30V ... anyone can suggest how can I do it? send msg to migasnyc@yahoo.com

Mr Curious
Unregistered guest
Looking for the code for a bush dvdavr12 to make multi region.

Thanks

Username: Andywjt

Hi does anyone know the code for a Toshiba SD-106E DVD or a Samsung M105 to make them region free, any help would be appreciated.
cheers.

Anonymous

can someone help me unlock my dvd combo is an LG lh-cx245

Unregistered guest
Can you tell me sites for free DVD unlock codes.
Or could you tell me the unlock code for the Audiovox Dv1680 PORTABLE DVD player.
Thanks!!
Plase E-mail responses to matan1010@hotmail.com

Anonymous

Hi, can anyone help for an unlock code for samsung v4500? Thanks! carolinevilliers920@hotmail.com

Username: Tgraf75

Hi, I am looking for the unlock code for an Apex AD500W. If anyone knows it or finds it, please post it here. Thanks

Username: El_enviado

Hi, I looking for the unlock code for an COBY 215. If anyone knows it, please post it here. Thanks a lot.

veryhughjass
Unregistered guest
anyone have the code for the Sony DVP NS530???

Allan Christer
Unregistered guest
Hi, Anyone have unlock instructions for a Sony DVP NS 530 ???

aachrister@aol.com

Anonymous

Hi anyone help with an unlock code for Centrios 1611504 portable dvd player?

Unregistered guest
Hello. I badly need a region free code for an Orion 9" Flat Screen TV/DVD Player. Any help, please direct towards beit8414@kutztown.edu

Here is the link for the DVD player if it helps at all: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=2642670&cat=62056&type=19& dept=3944&path=0%3A3944%3A62055%3A62056

Unregistered guest
Please help really need unlock code for toshiba sd-140esb or toshiba sd-140esba any help please email leedsbigbenno1@aol.com thanks!!

Username: Ggrarg

Please i need to unlock a portable DVD Player LG DVP-7772. ggrarg@gmail.com
Thanks

Unregistered guest
can you please let me know the multi regional code for lg duc8700.

Anonymous

Does any one have a region free hack for a Sony DVP FX701?

Unregistered guest
Please Help
Need (Multi Rigion)Hack For PYE PDV 565VR Dvd/Video Combo
djtony@iol.ie

Unregistered guest
can you please help on region free code for polaroid PDM 0711

Unregistered guest
Hi
Can anyone help me, im looking for the region crack for the Bush DVDAVR12 DVD player urgently.

Thank you in advance

Guesswho@hotmail.com
Unregistered guest
Look Kloesh, Look !

Username: Lassie

Hi

Can anyone help me to unlock our Panasonic SA HT500 DVD player please?

Many thanks in advance. :-)

Username: Sarucca

Ibragg, Swieqi, N/A Malta

Hey can anyone help... i need to find the DVD region free code for an LG dvd4210

10xx

Unregistered guest
Excellent site for DVD hacks. Lists loads, only tried one on my PacificDVD and it worked fine. Codes are free. No need to register. If you have codes, you can post them.

Username: El_enviado

Post Number: 3
Where can I find this site? Help me please! What is the access link?

Anonymous

Hi
Please help I have just bought a Toshiba RD-XS30SB DVD recorder but it will only play region 2 i would like a crack to enable me to play any region
many thanks

Username: Keykot

Hants Uk

Anyone out there help me please
I have a Pioneer s-dv424
does anyone have the unlock codes to make it multi region or any clues ||||

Username: Harryoo7

Hi

I need to unlock my philips DVP-3005k DVD player
Can't play zone one

Many thanks in advance.

Rosalene
Unregistered guest
Hi to all those who want to unlock region zones in SANYO DVD players.

This works for many of them.

Turn on the machine, with no disc in it. Point the Remote handset at it. Press: Program, Right Cursor (twice), Enter, Play, then turned the machine off, on and you should be away.

Username: Pedrin2005

Dallas, TX USA

Hi I'm looking for a code to unlock my sony dvd dvp-ns325 to a multi-regional. There's anyone who can help please Thank You.

Username: Smokey440

hey there im chasing a region free unlock code for a pioneer dvr720h dvd player

Username: Petra

I have a Apex AD-1000 DVD Player and I would like to make it code free. Can anyone help me?

Username: Cindyb49

I would like to unlock dvd code for region one DVD
Players - DAYTEK 8l8 and PACIFIC DVD 900.
Is there anyone who can help please?

Username: Hyper

UK

Can someone give me the unlock code for the manhattan usl-2 so that i can play copy dvd's
anyone that can help can contact me

Username: Hyper

UK

sorry i 4got to leave my email addy it's lesley@lquinn07.wanadoo.co.uk

the_great_kajule
Unregistered guest
SKY DVD HTS3200.

I Tried what mourinho said above and this procedure only works if you have switched the player off at the mains first, the code does not work, as far as i could make out, right out of standby.

Anonymous

Looking to unlock SANYO JCX-TS760

sos
Unregistered guest
can some1 help to unlock my WEARNES V600RZ. SEND THE codes to uncarmila@hotmail.com. thx.

Anonymous

Can anyone help to region unlock a DVD Jwin
JD-DV503

Unregistered guest
Did you find any information how to make your LH-CX245 free regional code?

Unregistered guest
Hi I'm looking for a code to unlock my sony dvd dvp-ns600 to a multi-regional. There's anyone who can help please Thank You.

cleland
Unregistered guest
has anyone got a hack code for pactific dvd model number 900. Thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi
Can anyone help me, need a multiregional hack for GO Video - DP7240
Many Thanks asteri

Unregistered guest
Hi, Would be really greatful if anybody coulkd find an unlocking code for my philips dvdr 610??
Thanks in advance

YupYup
Unregistered guest
Hi guys,
I was wondering if you have the code hack for Panasonic DVD-RP62. Any help is appreciated.

vze1mq9d@msn.com

Unregistered guest
Hello, i have a pacific 1012 i have tried to make it region free nothing seems to work.can anyone help me!

Unregistered guest
sorry mistake of number it is pacific 1002

Unregistered guest
Well, if anyone knows of a code for either the Panasonic L-50D or the Panasonic X-410, I would love to have them. Send them to: gerrye@hotpop.com

Thanks, in advance

Unregistered guest
Well, if anyone knows of a code for either the Panasonic L-50D or the Panasonic X-410, I would love to have them. Send them to: gerrye@hotpop.com

Thanks, in advance

Username: Lorenzoamor

Post Number: 5
Hey all......Can anyone tell me how to convert a Pal dvd to Ntsc format so i can play it in a Samsung Dvd-P242 dvd player.....Please email me at donmax@smurfit-mbi.com.......Thx......Don M

Eystein
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to unlock the dvd player on a Toshiba laptop? I have a Toshiba M40 Satellite, just moved to the US and now the dvd is locked to region one - but I'd like region 2 as well... help! Please e-mail me at kvarvings@hotmail.com I will be very grateful :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us